Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet (42756 Views)

Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) / Policemen Involved In Ohafia Shooting Acted Under Influence Of Alcohol - Abia CP / Man Escapes From Hotel After Consuming Beer, Pepper Soup Worth N21,800 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by Jman06(m): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
DonroxyII:
Yeah Maybe before ..... but in this state , e don pass.... you can see say the Garri no dey go again self ..... and He is already convulsing ...... But that guy pouring water on him is the one keeping him alive ..... That water is the saviour at that moment ..... !!!
That was why I said before the drink. The milk would have helped slow the passage of the alcohol from his stomach into blood and reduce the overall effect.
Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
He's dead, yet another victim of greed sad

if only he knew before hand that one million naira cannot solve organ failure
Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by gnykelly(m): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
soberdrunk:
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin hahahahhahahah!!! Rough play!!! His biggest mistake was doing it in one fell swoop, if his liver isn't strong enough this Nigga will die from alcohol poisoning, first he will go into coma and then its Goodnight Bafana!! The garri they are giving him wont help, all they have to do is keep him in a sitting position and make sure he is hydrated and not choking on his own vomit. In 24-72 hours baba will be back and ready to face his 1 week headache...... grin

You're truly a drunkard

1 Like

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by tayolak(m): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
MUMU
Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by Godchosen1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hahaha.......i no fit laugh o haha.....
who say make him try am. Some people dey always risk their lives for matter wey concern money and other valuable things. dey no value their lives at all. Nawa O...
Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by Jude4Jesus: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
When he get health issue he come hear to beg money abi, when some people go get sense sef?

Ndlistic:
Man pass out after he won cuban gold chain worth of N1Million for consuming full bottle of alcohol drink in a bet.

The man in a black polo challenge his friend wearing orange polo that he cannot finish one bottle of alcohol and if he finish it that he will give him his gold chain worth 1million naira.

He accepted the challenge only for him to finish the drink and pass out as people around give him garri to drink while pouring him sachet water.

He fall on the ground , shouting "I no dey see again".

Watch The Video.https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/man-pass-out-after-consuming-full.html?m=1

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by jahbiz: 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Appetizerbmaz:
I remember when I took only just half bottle of pounche. OMG in the pass out state I was asking for forgiveness of sins cos I already saw death. This our boys no go ever learn. Tueh
eno go better for people wey do that drink.... eget one wey dey call hammer ponche... after 3days wey i drink am my brain never set...na diff kinds of noise adey hear. That one go b like 7years ago and ano go ever forget for life
Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by Appetizerbmaz(m): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
One thing about that drink be say. Once you Don over high like this and you pass out, if you see the bottle and ordinary water dey inside, you no go even touch am��.
jahbiz:
eno go better for people wey do that drink.... eget one wey dey call hammer ponche... after 3days wey i drink am my brain never set...na diff kinds of noise adey hear. That one go b like 7years ago and ano go ever forget for life

2 Likes

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by Appetizerbmaz(m): 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
One thing about that drink be say. Once you Don over high like this and you pass out, if you see the bottle and ordinary water dey inside, you no go even touch am.
jahbiz:

1 Like

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by Kenneth10110(m): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
MarieSucre:
And this one is someone's future husband. Chai! Look at the Father's of tomorrow, so disgraceful. One woman go come marry this one. Nonsense.

Go and sit down you women do worse the ladies posting nudes on social media aren't they future mothers. What of the ladies with Kingtblac or whatever are they not opposite.
Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by lereinter(m): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
He thinks 1m is enough for kidney and liver transplant

I weep when I see/ read about people less intelligent than buhari
Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by MarieSucre(f): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Go and sit down you women do worse the ladies posting nudes on social media aren't they future mothers. What of the ladies with Kingtblac or whatever are they not opposite.

Excuse me, are you the man in the picture? Why will you quote me and start attacking me on a comment tthat was not directed at you? Is it guilty conscience or is it igbo that motivated you?

Please stay off my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by Kenneth10110(m): 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
MarieSucre:

Excuse me, are you the man in the picture? Why will you quote me and start attacking me on a comment tthat was not directed at you? Is it guilty conscience or is it igbo that motivated you?

Please stay off my mentions.

That man is a guy like me you can't just say trash and feel your better or guys are nuts while you ladies do worse. Hypocrite
Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by nel4k(m): 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
That dude should find the nearest hospital or consider himself a dead man soonest.
Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by MarieSucre(f): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kenneth10110:

That man is a guy like me you can't just say trash and feel your better or guys are nuts while you ladies do worse. Hypocrite

So you're a guy that gets drunk like a fool and gets knocked out when he should have dignity and be working? Is that what you're saying.

Are we supposed to clap for the guy when he obviously behaved very stupid and is a bad example for younger boys?

Come sef, what do you mean by he is a guy like you? Is Shekau a guy like you? Is Evans a guy like you? Is Clifford Orji a guy like you too? Is this how you go up and down defending rubbish.

Is it guilty conscience or what? Abeg leave my mentions!

4 Likes

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by Kenneth10110(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
MarieSucre:

So you're a guy that gets drunk like a fool and gets knocked out when he should have dignity and be working? Is that what you're saying.

Are we supposed to clap for the guy when he obviously behaved very stupid and is a bad example for younger boys?

Come sef, what do you mean by he is a guy like you? Is Shekau a guy like you? Is Evans a guy like you? Is Clifford Orji a guy like you too? Is this how you go up and down defending rubbish.

Is it guilty conscience or what? Abeg leave my mentions!

I'm not a drunkard mrs. My Point is stop feeling like you ladies are better.
Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by FatherBona: 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kenneth10110:

baba go sleep abeg

1 Like

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by Kenneth10110(m): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
FatherBona:
baba go sleep abeg

Ode you came to defend your gf. She dance fast call you. Lo sun jo
Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by FatherBona: 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
[s].
Kenneth10110:

Ode you came to defend your gf. She dance fast call you. Lo sun jo
[/s]this is why I said you should go and sleep.
Every single comment you type is garbage upon trash.
You exchanging bants with a lady and you not making a single point in any of your arguments, just resorting to abusing and calling names when you can't match her word for word.
Shame on you.
If you mention me again that means the man you call your dad has one testicle, which means he is not your real father.
Go and ask your mom the truth.
Only if you mention me again.
First class ewu!
Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by MarieSucre(f): 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Alaye no offence you're not making any sense. What part of my comment is saying any of the rubbish above? Point it out for me, I'm waiting.

Is this how you jump on every comment about Buhari, corrupt politicians, SARS, thieves, rapist, ritual killers, terrorist and scam pastors to defend them in the name of they are men like you.

Are you the man? Is guilty conscience catching you or something. If you're a drunkard change your ways. If you're not, still get the fvck out of my mentions!

What sort of fvckery is this?

1 Like

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by MarieSucre(f): 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Which part of my comment said this. I am waiting.
Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by FatherBona: 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
MarieSucre:

Which part of my comment said this. I am waiting.
I barely know you but your writing is smart and intelligible.
Why you have decided to stoop so low as to exchange bants with someone who is the acclaimed champion of drunks and alcoholics, beats me.
You far better than this you know?
Don't reply that halfwit again.
He craves for attention and to be noticed, pretend he doesn't exist and you will be doing the world a favour.

1 Like

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by bigpicture001: 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Someone I know did exactly same, slept for 2 days...only forceful tea consumption helped him wake up
Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by DonroxyII: 12:51am On Jul 28, 2019
Jman06:
That was why I said before the drink. The milk would have helped slow the passage of the alcohol from his stomach into blood and reduce the overall effect.
Yeah, Learnt that !!

1 Like

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by KcMarShalL(f): 1:41am On Jul 28, 2019
Pass out means dead?
Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by Kenneth10110(m): 7:32am On Jul 28, 2019
MarieSucre:

Alaye no offence you're not making any sense. What part of my comment is saying any of the rubbish above? Point it out for me, I'm waiting.

Is this how you jump on every comment about Buhari, corrupt politicians, SARS, thieves, rapist, ritual killers, terrorist and scam pastors to defend them in the name of they are men like you.

Are you the man? Is guilty conscience catching you or something. If you're a drunkard change your ways. If you're not, still get the fvck out of my mentions!

What sort of fvckery is this?

I thought it has ended you even called your bf to face me.
Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by Damfostopper(m): 8:04am On Jul 28, 2019
not even one million cash o.... but for a mere goldchain
Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by omohlexy: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
And someone here will be saying RIP
Olodo! They said he passed out not passed on. Enter class you dey jump window. See your life?

1 Like

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by MarieSucre(f): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
Kenneth10110:

I thought it has ended you even called your bf to face me.

What boyfriend??

N!gger accept you're wrong and move on, stop bothering me.
Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by Kenneth10110(m): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
MarieSucre:

What boyfriend??

N!gger accept you're wrong and move on, stop bothering me.

Alright accepted. Stay blessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob / Mobile Policemen Brutalize Man For Blocking Their Van With G-Wagon In Owerri / Hoodlums Return Looted Items In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.