Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

A Resident Experience On Zakzaky Detention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Resident Experience On Zakzaky Detention (310 Views)

Kaduna In Lock Down, As El-zakzaky Appears In Court (Photos) / Crippled Man Leads Free Zakzaky Protest In Abuja(photos) / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Resident Experience On Zakzaky Detention by seguntijan(m): 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Please as learned colleagues, let's find out matters before putting blames o. Anyway, give a dog a bad name to hang him. For the records:

1. Zakzaky has two case. One against federal government and second against Kaduna state govt.

2. The court cases are concurrent. That is, he has been attending to two courts on different matters.

3. The one against federal govt (COAS matter) is in federal high court abuja while in Kaduna he was charged for criminal conspiracy and about three other offences.

4. It was the federal high court in 2016 that granted him bail against the case in abuja.

5. He has been in Kaduna prison and always been transported to abuja for the case against federal govt.

6. The court in Kaduna didn't grant him bail against the cases on kaduna. So, after the bail in abuja, he was returned back to Kaduna prison. So, its not buhari that keeps him in custody. If u really know the zakzaky movement, you will never support his release. This government is trying to avoid anything that will give zakzaky access to Iranian government. And am sure, Nigeria is not ready to battle war with iran. Before his arrest, zakzaky already declare himself as a president. He appointed governors in all state of the federation. He has his own army, flag, anthem etc. l am sure u don't know the zakzaky governor of Lagos state. I know the governor of kaduna. He disguise under Islamic movement. An organisation not register with CAC, no constitution, youths are his targets. He preach mut'ah to his followers, a doctrine that declared that u can have sex with any of the member provided u pay even if is 200naira (advance prostitution).If u look at his followers, they are youth, he uses mut'ah to lure them and from Iranian funding, give them money for whoever accept to engage in mutah. Before his arrest, he took over the whole area of gelesu in Zaria. Took over the whole community, by driving the owners of the building, a complete community.All these were going on under Jonathan govt, he couldn't do anything cos of fear of another book haram and Iranian govt attack. All his children are in Iran and Syria. His first child is studying medicine, second child a daughter studying auroenautic engineering. His third son was killed unfortunately in the coaz attack in Zaria, he came for holiday. During Jonathan era, they grew wings to the extent, whenever they want to have possession, from kano to Zaria through the federal road, they will block the kano- Kaduna road for 4days.They will tell govt to try and stop them. His governor in Kaduna already took over the government secondary school in zango, Kaduna state alongside some buildings around the school, drove all the owners away. Which they did against coas after buhari became president and met military resistance. He is being charged with unlawful gathering, criminal conspiracy and culpable homicide punishable with death.

Why do we think he should be given bail? Is it cos he is zakzaky and above the law?We don't verify matters. We act on Nigeria media, the worst media in the world. Our major problem is media and unfortunately, social media is not helping us. Copy and paste syndrome has done no good to us. If u can come to Kaduna, I will take u to zango area where the governor lived and u will see how the people of that area are happy today. I will take u to gelesu in Zaria and u can find out from residents there yourself.So to all concerned, now I understand whatsapp with Shiites matter. The case against Zakzaky is multi-facet i.e Zak vs FG and Zak vs Kaduna State govt.

The only bail for the guy was in Abuja about the FG case. All hearings in competent courts for his cases in Kaduna did not grant him bail. As such, he is largely in custody from jurisdictions and rulings from Kaduna cases. While still attending proceedings with FG cases.

On a personal perspective, any one that know the guy will understand, he need to be fully tamed. I lived in Zaria and have 1st hand info of some things. He has representatives 'governors' in most states of the federation and military arm. I recall my bro experience during NYSC in Bauchi where some of their members were articulating how they will take over Nigeria in not too distant future. Of course with foreign sponsors (mainly Iran and Syria).

He has large followership due to pervasive poverty in the land and the permissibility of adultery/fornication with the concept of mu'tah (temporary marriage) amongst their members. You will agree with me untrained young chaps will love this free access to sex translated to mean worship!

So, lets set the record straight. I am not talking about Dasuki as I dont have much details of the proceedings BUT as for Zak case, our president is not at fault. If you know, you know. Anytime they are going to Kano from Kaduna , no movement till they go and come back. Most times they close down schools,banks and markets down during their programs and as for the mut'ah, it is true, U can marry to different women within a month. You can even marry your close friends wives. Iran govt is deeply involved for real .Their govt is sponsoring them. l learnt they are on Monthly payroll of at least 50k.

1 Like

Re: A Resident Experience On Zakzaky Detention by blackboy(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
Na only them dey block road? Arrest those who commit crime. Not their leader.

(1) (Reply)

Watch How This Cross River Lady Got Emotional And Cried Because Of Ministerial L / You Said Jonathan Was Weak, But You Are Weaker – Buhari’s Former Lawyer, Ahamba / ICPC Recovers N117m Worth Of Constituency Project Items From Enugu Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.