Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,256 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

4 Units Of Newly Built 4 Bedrooms Duplex With Swimming Pool For Sale At Asokoro - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 4 Units Of Newly Built 4 Bedrooms Duplex With Swimming Pool For Sale At Asokoro (523 Views)

Get A Promo Plots At Asokoro Rock Villa Phase 2 Guzape, By COZA / Fire Consumes Part Of Newly Built Block Of Flats In East London (Photos) / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Units Of Newly Built 4 Bedrooms Duplex With Swimming Pool For Sale At Asokoro by Infotips: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
The building pictures below depicts four (4) units of newly built four (4) bedrooms duplexes with swimming pool, beautifully sitting on 1,970sqm plots of land, strategically located in a secured and serene environment at Asokoro Villa, FCT, Abuja. The building has two (2) standard sitting rooms and visitors’ toilet (all ensuite), fenced and gated with modern finishing. Detailed features of the property include;

1. Four (4) units of four (4) Bedrooms Duplexes with two (2) large sitting rooms, dining rooms, spacious rooms with lovely carved wardrobes, visitors’ toilet, fitted kitchen beautifully furnished with electric cookers and microwaves, store ante room (all rooms ensuite).
2. It has one large attached Boys Quarter (BQ) plus Swimming Pool, Bush Bar, town house sitting on 1,970sqm with modern facilities in Asokoro Villa, FCT, Abuja.
3. The building is wired with electric fence and beautifully furnished with polished Italian marble tiles to give you a taste of a magnificent castle built for kings.
4. The building has borehole water supplies with overhead tanks within the compound, standby generator incase of power outage and a large parking space. The titles/documents of this magnificent edifice (building) is C of O.

Asking Price: N850 Million.

NOTE: Below are some of the pictures of the above property for your perusal, call for inspections on 08068505775.

JULACS ASSOCIATES
Tel: 08068505775.

JULACS! Delivering what delivers...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Units Of Newly Built 4 Bedrooms Duplex With Swimming Pool For Sale At Asokoro by Maxedorf: 10:25am On Jul 28, 2019
Greetings...

I'm Hon. Maxwell by name, I stumbled upon your posts while surfing for some properties at a very good site online and I have been following you for a while now through my wife's account. You have some beautiful properties here, is this property in Asokoro Villa, Abuja still available? I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience. Treat as urgent please..

1 Like

Re: 4 Units Of Newly Built 4 Bedrooms Duplex With Swimming Pool For Sale At Asokoro by Infotips: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
Thanks Honorable for reaching out to us and we are happy to have something that interests you. Yes! This beautiful edifice is still available, rush now while offer last.. Check out more pictures for perusal.

Contact JULACS ASSOCIATES on the following numbers: 08187732856, 08068505775.

At JULACS! We deliver what delivers...

(1) (Reply)

Building Construction / A Plot Of Land For N200,000 / Quest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.