Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,539 members, 7,850,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Watch Chris Brown Dancing Naira Marley’s ‘soapy’ (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Chris Brown Dancing Naira Marley’s ‘soapy’ (video) (463 Views)

Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest / Naira Marley Introduces 'Soapy Dance' Wizkid, Olamide, Zlatan, Lilkesh React.Pic / Watch Chris Brown Crazy Dance To Wizkid Soco, Malo, This Kind Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Chris Brown Dancing Naira Marley’s ‘soapy’ (video) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
American music star, Chris Brown was caught on camera dancing Naira Marley's soapy controversial dance step.

Chris Brown who was recently featured by Davido in his new single, Blow my mind can be seen enjoying and dancing Soapy by Naira Marley.

Since the release of Soapy song by Naira Marley which he dropped with a dance step, it quickly went viral, attracting both positive and negative responses.

The song was released during the period when many Nigerians started finding their voice to speak up on rape. While other celebrities were lending their voices to the fight against rape, Naira Marley who was just released from Ikoyi prison was encouraging masturbation which he did with his song.

Davido shared a video from his Blow my mind release party in London, with Chris Brown in attendance. Watch Chris dancing "Soapy" to the viral song

https://lailasnews.com/chris-brown-dancing-naira-marleys-soapy-video/

lalasticlala
seun

(1) (Reply)

Throw Your Girlfriend Away If Her Account Is Not Popping Like Mine--bobrisky / What You Need To Know On Lindsay Lohan And The Crown Prince Of Saudi Arabia / Rihanna Moves Back To Barbados Ahead of Crop Over Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.