Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Who Is IPOB Fighting? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is IPOB Fighting? (890 Views)

Who Are IPOB Fighting For? / Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) / Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is IPOB Fighting? by muykem: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Please I am confused on who Igbo actually fighting, is it Buhari, Tiunbu, Fulani, hausa,Yoruba, Nigeria or who?

1 Like

Re: Who Is IPOB Fighting? by WhoRUDeceiving: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
muykem:
Please I am confused on who Igbo actually fight, is it Buhari, Tiunbu, Fulani, hausa,Yoruba, Nigeria or who?

Who are Herdsmen killing is the answer

NONSENSE

3 Likes

Re: Who Is IPOB Fighting? by Abdul05: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
The ghost of their ancestors that had come back to haunt them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is IPOB Fighting? by yarimo(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
muykem:
Please I am confused on who Igbo actually fighting, is it Buhari, Tiunbu, Fulani, hausa,Yoruba, Nigeria or who?
Op a word from this elder statesman ,if you know you know grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is IPOB Fighting? by Jamesbally: 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
muykem:

IPOB and Biafrans are all confused. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Who Is IPOB Fighting? by SchoolZinicc: 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
muykem:

Go and demand a refund to all the tuition you wasted studying..
Your brain is empty..

2 Likes

Re: Who Is IPOB Fighting? by Kemperor: 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
Dear OP,

The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it - Albert Einstein

Now you know why IPOB wants to break-out of Nigeria.... South West and Middle Belt can still stay with Nigeria. Marriage is not by force

2 Likes

Re: Who Is IPOB Fighting? by StillX10(m): 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Am not Igbo. But I think if you believe Igbos are fighting for nothing or for no one then there no point for Python dancing in their land

3 Likes

Re: Who Is IPOB Fighting? by muykem: 6:22am On Jul 28, 2019
StillX10:
Am not Igbo. But I think if you believe Igbos are fighting for nothing or for no one then there no point for Python dancing in their land
The question is that who are they fighting?
Re: Who Is IPOB Fighting? by IGBOSON1: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2019
muykem:
The question is that who are they fighting?

Not who......but what! They are fighting injustice, marginalisation, forced marriage (in more ways than one), murder, hate, backwardness....i could go on and on! Now if anyone exhibits or supports any of these, then it stands to reason that IPOB would be against them too!

The real question though is how is what IPOB are fighting for any of your business!?

1 Like

Re: Who Is IPOB Fighting? by gbengaolaniyi(m): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2019
cool cool*THE PRIDE OF BLACK RACE* cool cool

In Ojukwu's first post war speech in February 1994 at the Lagos Law school he said the following : *

''The war has come and gone but we remember with pride and hope, the three heady years of freedom.* *These were the three years when we had the opportunity to demonstrate what Nigeria would have been even before 1970.

In the three years of war, necessity gave birth to invention. During those three years, we built bombs, we built rockets, we designed and built our own delivery system. We guided our rockets, we guided them far and guided them accurately.* *For three years, blockaded without the hope of imports, we maintained engines, machines and technical equipment's. The state extracted and refined petrol with our own indigenous technology called the 'The Biafran pot '. Individuals refined petrol in their backyards gardens. We built and maintained airports and air strips.

We maintained them under heavy bombardment. We spoke to the world through a telecommunication system engineered by local ingenuity. The world heard us and spoke back at us. We built armoured tanks and cars. We modified aircraft from trainers to fighters, from passenger aircraft to bombers. In three years of freedom, we became the most civilized, the most technologically advanced black people on earth''.*

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Governor Starts Operation Iron Gate Against Insecurity (photos) / Breaking: Today Is Chief FFK Birthday, Millions Of Nigerians Celebrate Him / 2023: It Is Time For Muslim To Represent Yoruba In Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.