Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) (8405 Views)

Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video / He Deserves Hot Nigerian Slap – FFK Blasts Fulani Man Who Attacked Super Falcons / Traditional Rulers Protest Enugu Killing, Warn DSS Not To Shoot Unarmed IPOB(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by KillMNKnow(f): 4:47am On Jul 23, 2021
His name is, Emma chidozie Ferdinand

He played for Julius berger and was sacked in 2004

He was granted LGBTQ asylum in Austria 2006

His Hausa is not fluent , he can't even differentiate gender mixing he with she and nothing special about what he said other than cursing which any one can speak.

Source.. NIA

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by ABOKI9ja: 4:49am On Jul 23, 2021
Coming back to comment when it hit front page
Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by GerogeI(m): 4:52am On Jul 23, 2021
We should just take your word for it, Bah?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by Staphylococcus: 4:54am On Jul 23, 2021
One could easily tell from the shape of his head. Hausa hardly have this kind of head.

And with the way his eyes is bulging out of his skull, he is definitely IPOB

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by Obakashdee(m): 5:03am On Jul 23, 2021
No be only Ferdinand na vidic you go see

13 Likes

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by meolaniyi(m): 5:11am On Jul 23, 2021
I will not be surprised to see this rubbish without link to the front page

27 Likes

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by kollinz1234(m): 5:21am On Jul 23, 2021
People hates truth sha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by gunuvi(m): 5:23am On Jul 23, 2021
Whoever he is, is he not saying the truth?
Cows everywhere nowadays

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by KillMNKnow(f): 5:26am On Jul 23, 2021
gunuvi:
Whoever he is, is he not saying the truth?
Cows everywhere nowadays
you know that cows are better than humans in India, China, Mongolia, Switzerland, Tibet, Thailand, Vietnam, and Canada.

Here in Nigeria we are even trying... Cus cows are equal to humans but not better

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by KingsCity: 5:26am On Jul 23, 2021
IPOB or whatever, did he speak the truth?

Are Nigerian youths supposed to be representing or protesting against your terrorist supporting government?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by Splendid235: 5:43am On Jul 23, 2021
NIGERIA HATES IGBOS YET AFRAID TO LET THEM LEAVE NIGERIA.

ME TIRE OOOOO

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by summerflame(m): 5:46am On Jul 23, 2021
Staphylococcus:
One could easily tell from the shape of his head. Hausa hardly have this kind of head.

And with the way his eyes is bulging out of his skull, he is definitely IPOB

Frying pan shape headed monkey called iPod will come for you ..

Chest beating morons.. lol

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by MVLOX(m): 5:52am On Jul 23, 2021
Ok na
Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by Commentor: 5:55am On Jul 23, 2021
I knew it would be an ipob.

Gaybriel for that matter.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by KosiGee(m): 5:55am On Jul 23, 2021
I had my doubts about his ethnicity when he was speaking Hausa. I never believed he was Hausa/Fulani.

He was very wrong to harass the players. That was very very wrong. IPOB are creating more enemies for the Igbos. This is not the way to go about it.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by okosodo: 5:57am On Jul 23, 2021
The guy is hausa. His accent was clear enough

3 Likes

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by Tulsaguy: 5:57am On Jul 23, 2021
ok
Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:58am On Jul 23, 2021
[s]
Splendid235:

ME TIRE OOOOO
[/s]
Nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by Commentor: 5:59am On Jul 23, 2021
KosiGee:
I had my doubts about his ethnicity when he was speaking Hausa. I never believed he was Hausa/Fulani.

He was very wrong to harass the players. That was very very wrong. IPOB are creating more enemies for the Igbos. This is not the way to go about it.

Would they listen?

They are very obstinate and tactless.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by ojobek: 6:00am On Jul 23, 2021
I have no doubt that it is cone headed man from southeast.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by Commentor: 6:01am On Jul 23, 2021
KingsCity:
IPOB or whatever, did he speak the truth?

Are Nigerian youths supposed to be representing or protesting against your terrorist supporting government?

When would you quit your job?

When would you burn your Nigerian passport?

5 Likes

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by FreeIgbos: 6:03am On Jul 23, 2021
KillMNKnow:
His name is Emma chidozie Ferdinand

He worked with Julius berger and was sacked in 2004

His Hausa is not fluent , he can't even differentiate gender mixing he with she and nothing special about what he said other than cursing which any one can speak

Anuohia, he did a good job by protesting in his own way. If he is IPOB then we are proud of him tongue tongue

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by techWriter3: 6:03am On Jul 23, 2021
I will not ocs surprised to know this bin without linkage to the front webpage
Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by KillMNKnow(f): 6:05am On Jul 23, 2021
Splendid235:

ME TIRE OOOOO
We don't hate igbos. They started all this.. read history.. and they're repeating it all over again..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by Morgan9(m): 6:06am On Jul 23, 2021
KillMNKnow:
His name is Emma chidozie Ferdinand

He worked with Julius berger and was sacked in 2004

His Hausa is not fluent , he can't even differentiate gender mixing he with she
and nothing special about what he said other than cursing which any one can speak
Another paid APC hailer.
Ur cup go soon full
Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by KillMNKnow(f): 6:07am On Jul 23, 2021
Morgan9:

Another paid APC hailer.
Ur cup go soon full
can't wait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:07am On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by illicit(m): 6:08am On Jul 23, 2021
He called them motherfvckers...

He shouldn't have used foul language tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Borrowing: ‘Trouble’ Imminent, Says Budget Office / Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu / UK Opens Fresh Investigation Of Corrupt Policemen Involved In Ibori’s Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.