Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) (67510 Views)

American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) / EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets / Wizkid Eats Roasted Corn In Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by redsun(m): 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
If he makes the mistake of eating that corn, he will catch a serious tummy bug.
Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by Justiceleague1: 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
MikeBetty:
what Is The Difference Between The Two?

What an epic reply!!!

2 Likes

Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by mechanics(m): 1:35am On Jul 29, 2019
He was surprised to see much crowd welcoming him.
Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by Airoflaw(m): 2:11am On Jul 29, 2019
If dey kidnap you now you go dey shout

Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by bellotaofeek: 2:26am On Jul 29, 2019
rex444:
I am still looking for the corn

A corn = AKon. Don’t mind bloggers
Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by NCBMEDIA: 2:26am On Jul 29, 2019
A lady has a complete studio apartment by the roadside|

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh0sfXptcDU
Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by enemyofprogress: 4:12am On Jul 29, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Akon now spends more time in Nigeria than he spent in jail
that calabar girl no gree am go back, the girl's ringtones na follow come
Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by Kakamorufu(m): 4:21am On Jul 29, 2019
Okezedan:
When he was at his peak, how many times he come naija? Rubbish
haba. he do come to naija for shows wella when he was still hot. I remembered he came to port Harcourt during those times
Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by Alanpoza007: 4:55am On Jul 29, 2019
chigoziri2403:
one is behind bars, solitary confinement, the other is worse
Looking at your moniker, it's not surprising such statements can come from you or peeps from your side. You guys are all over social media - Nairaland, facebook, twitter, YouTube, giving uncomplimentary remarks about Nigeria at every opportunity you get thinking that you're doing Nigeria, not knowing you're doing yourselves. Later you'll cry foul when foreigners negatively profile and subject Nigerians (including your brothers) to harassment abroad, forgetting you've labelled the country and it's people worthless before them. It has become a sad trend.
Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by chigoziri2403(m): 5:25am On Jul 29, 2019
Alanpoza007:

Looking at your moniker, it's not surprising such statements can come from you or peeps from your side. You guys are all over social media - Nairaland, facebook, twitter, YouTube, giving uncomplimentary remarks about Nigeria at every opportunity you get thinking that you're doing Nigeria, not knowing you're doing yourselves. Later you'll cry foul when foreigners negatively profile and subject Nigerians (including your brothers) to harassment abroad, forgetting you've labelled the country and it's people worthless before them. It has become a sad trend.
deal with the truth, find a napkin and weep bitterly, call a spade its name, Nigeria is worse than jail
You know who to blame,
Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by chigoziri2403(m): 5:26am On Jul 29, 2019
enemyofprogress:
that calabar girl no gree am go back, the girl's ringtones na follow come
idorenyin is a good girl, she knows what she wants
Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by dangotesmummy: 5:30am On Jul 29, 2019
chigoziri2403:
oponu niyen sha tongue
it's obvious you lack wisdom, knowledge and understanding
Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by dangotesmummy: 5:31am On Jul 29, 2019
Lovelife433:
NOTE of me I am mad asap.
ok
Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by chigoziri2403(m): 5:34am On Jul 29, 2019
dangotesmummy:
it's obvious you lack wisdom, knowledge and understanding
I am better than you, hope you don't have, even hopeless is far from you
Now run along puppy go get some bone to chew on
Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by archat: 5:53am On Jul 29, 2019
bloggers una fada
Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by dangotesmummy: 5:53am On Jul 29, 2019
chigoziri2403:
I am better than you, hope you don't have, even hopeless is far from you
Now run along puppy go get some bone to chew on
is that all you can offer? grin

Keep justifying why you are so dumb grin
Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by Zuorom: 7:49am On Jul 29, 2019
The guy has become irrelevant in the US music industry
Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by Torino234: 7:53am On Jul 29, 2019
Must you remind us that he went to jail? We want use am fry beans.
Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by IkemChris(m): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2019
The best country for every rich later became broke nigga to reside I Nija. Our Naira is too week he can't withstand any denomination...
Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by stanliwiser: 8:28am On Jul 29, 2019
Kingkun69:
me sef I see am for shop rite last week Monday dey rush hot bread

Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by stanliwiser: 8:30am On Jul 29, 2019
Kakamorufu:
haba. he do come to naija for shows wella when he was still hot. I remembered he came to port Harcourt during those times
you dey mind the indomie pikin?

1 Like

Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by Enoch07: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2019
chigoziri2403:
one is behind bars, solitary confinement, the other is worse
sense ooooooooo u get am too much
Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by shogsman(m): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2019
One day this guy will be president of a country.
Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by chigoziri2403(m): 9:42am On Jul 29, 2019
dangotesmummy:
is that all you can offer? grin

Keep justifying why you are so dumb grin
I can offer something, what can you
Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by enemyofprogress: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2019
chigoziri2403:
idorenyin is a good girl, she knows what she wants
especially in bed
Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by chigoziri2403(m): 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
enemyofprogress:
especially in bed
and on kitchen cabinets
Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by dangotesmummy: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
chigoziri2403:
I can offer something, what can you
of course you can offer stupidity grin
Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by chigoziri2403(m): 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
dangotesmummy:
of course you can offer stupidity grin
enough of what I offer, let's hear yours.... The only thing you can offer is the opening between your legs, cos that's where your Grey matter is situated
Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by janefblog: 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
Actors Guild Of Nigeria Members Visit Ned Nwoko, Beg For Financial Assistance

Senator Ned Nwoko, husband of former child Nollywood actress Regina Daniels hosted members of Actors Guild of Nigeria as he was honoured as Nollywood most celebrated in-law.

Ejezie Emeka Rollas National President Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN), also used the opportunity to seek for financial support to enable them send some of their members including Ned Nwoko’s wife, Regina Daniels, to Hollywood for training and also take care of their ailing members who are incapacitated and unable to work.

Read their post below

Distinguished Senator, Chief Ned Nwoko, All other protocols, duly observed. On behalf of the Board of Trustees and National Executives and members of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, we bring you warm tidings and felicitations on the successful marriage rites of your beloved wife and our......https://janefblog.com/7693-2actors-guild-of-nigeria-members-visit-ned-nwoko-beg-for-financial-assistance/

Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
stanliwiser:
you dey mind the indomie pikin?
at all. i just say make i clear am ni smiley

1 Like

Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by dangotesmummy: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
chigoziri2403:
enough of what I offer, let's hear yours.... The only thing you can offer is the opening between your legs, cos that's where your Grey matter is situated
yeah.your mom taught me wink
Re: Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) by chigoziri2403(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
dangotesmummy:
yeah.your mom taught me wink
anyone who she teaches becomes successful, you've become a disgrace to the noble profession

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Music Star Majek Fashek Is Dead / Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims / Linda Ikeji With Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez, Nigeria's Tallest Model & Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.