Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,419 members, 7,864,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

2-year-old Boy Kills Snake While Playing At Home - Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2-year-old Boy Kills Snake While Playing At Home - Photo (458 Views)

Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) / 18-Year-Old Boy Kills His Mother In Edo, Has sex with Corpse for money ritual / Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2-year-old Boy Kills Snake While Playing At Home - Photo by umahiprinceblog(m): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Shocking as two years old boy killed a big snake while playing in their compound.

This was disclosed by the mother of the boy identified as Osinachi Sarah Ijioma when she took to her facebook account to narrate the story

According to Osinachi Sarah Ijioma, the incident occurred after she stepped out to buy some biscuits for her kids. Recounting how the snake was killed, the lady's 2-year-old son said he only stepped on it.

She wrote;

So I took my kids downstairs to play and I stepped out to buy some biscuits for them on my return they were shouting Marvellous have killed a snake I thought it was a joke only for me to behold it. And he my 2yr + said. Mommy I marched it and it died like this.
This is a prove of Gods word. You will trample upon serpents and scorpions and they shall by no means hurt u. Chi ehi ura.
Aribiti Arabata. Elohim. Am not suprised because you don't even sleep n u don't slumber, am just amazed at your works. May your name alone be forever praised.

see more here: https://www.newsvib.com/2019/07/page-id-2482.html

Re: 2-year-old Boy Kills Snake While Playing At Home - Photo by godofuck231: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Innocence
Re: 2-year-old Boy Kills Snake While Playing At Home - Photo by sreamsense: 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
God is good! The boy's guiding angel at work.

(1) (Reply)

After Beating Up Nursing Mother, Senator Abbo Receives Award Of Excellence / Beware!!! Nigerians React As KILISHI Is Now Made With RUBBER Instead Of BEEF / CCTV: Toyota Corolla Hacked And Content Looted In Broad Day Light.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.