Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Need Help On Phone To Get - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help On Phone To Get (925 Views)

5 Simple Mistakes We Make Daily While Communicating On Phone / Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy / I Am Confused A Phone To Buy With 38k I Just Need A Good Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On Phone To Get by emperordachris(m): 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
guys I'm thinking of getting new phone
looking at Nokia x6 and xiaomi mi play
I like compact device.
also I thought about it and I might not have the money to get those devices... so I'm thinking of getting a redmi 6 new one or getting a UK used HTC 10. kinda need advice as I need something good with good battery capacity that's why I'm kinda having double mind on the HTC 10. but I also need a phone that won't be lagging anyhow..

you inputs will be highly appreciated
Re: Need Help On Phone To Get by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
I have lg v20 for 38k nea as new 4gb ram 64gb rom snapdragon 820 and 2 nos of 16mp camera.call or whatsapp me on 08132581046.shogunle around oshodi lagos state
Re: Need Help On Phone To Get by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
Why not go for the TECNO Spark 3 Pro.
Re: Need Help On Phone To Get by scarycuteface(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
you can get a tecno spark 3 or a tecno pouvoir 3. you will surly enjoy them all
Re: Need Help On Phone To Get by Donkelzy(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
scarycuteface:
you can get a tecno spark 3 or a tecno pouvoir 3. you will surly enjoy them all
They are talking about phone, you are mentioning Tecno and itel undecided
Re: Need Help On Phone To Get by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
I have HTC 10 now at 38k slightly negotiable
Re: Need Help On Phone To Get by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
Call or WhatsApp me on 08132581046 for all your neat as new phones
Re: Need Help On Phone To Get by bravesoul247(m): 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
emperordachris:
I like compact device.
also I thought about it and I might not have the money to get those devices... so I'm thinking of getting a redmi 6 new one or getting a UK used HTC 10. kinda need advice as I need something good with good battery capacity that's why I'm kinda having double mind on the HTC 10. but I also need a phone that won't be lagging anyhow..

Guy, forget this tecno stereotype and buy a tecno Phantom 9. You'll never regret it.
Re: Need Help On Phone To Get by bravesoul247(m): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Abiodunspectre:
Why not go for the TECNO Spark 3 Pro.
this is a good option too
Re: Need Help On Phone To Get by Playa01(m): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2019
emperordachris:
I like compact device.

Go for the HTC 10.
It's what I use.
Re: Need Help On Phone To Get by emperordachris(m): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
Playa01:

Go for the HTC 10.
It's what I use.

think i will just buy the new xiaomi Mi A3
i just dey feel the phone..just have to save up

(1) (Reply)

Apple Iphone 6s Verizon - 64GB - Rose Gold (unlocked) For Sale / Where To Buy Samsung A2 Core In Ibadan? / Please Suggest A Phone For Me To Buy Within The Range Of 50k - 80k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.