Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) (62965 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) / Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) / Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 28, 2019
Wife importation continues

Nice FDI

undecided
Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:41am On Jul 28, 2019
It's just so sad
People don't even realize the purpose of melanin
Until skin cancer starts to set in.
This is an image of whites using sunscreen under UV light, it actually copies the effects of melanin

Ironi:

Why are Nigerian men so much obsessed with anything light skin ?

You can be as ugly as fck so long as you are light skin they see beauty .

This woman is ugly but she is now beautiful becos she be light skin.

No wonder Nigerian women are bleaching their asses away; not only the women, the men are also doing it.

What a disgrace !!

Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by frozen70(f): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Imagine he want a younger and more educated lady to be his first lady

She is not going to be the first lady because she doesn't understand our way of life in naija, he only needs her to refresh his body after a hard day's job

Besides, the first wife is already the first lady
Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:48am On Jul 28, 2019
Bloggers are information criminals
Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by don4real18(m): 7:58am On Jul 28, 2019
Am I the only one seeing the boy/man at the door behaving like the hero in Assassin's Creed? grin
Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by olatade(m): 7:59am On Jul 28, 2019
Ironi:

No wonder Nigerian women are bleaching their asses away; not only the women, the men are also doing it.

What a disgrace !!

what is your problem? you give this lengthy response to a two word comment? who are you by the way to judge me?
imagine a stranger online trying to define what i admire and how i should admire it.

frustrated soul!

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by Neoteny(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2019
"Friday offer: buy 2 carry 3"

Hope he tapped into that offer and got 3 Lebanese wives for the price of 2.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by Franking: 8:06am On Jul 28, 2019
madmadu:
later, they'll say patronize #MadeInNigeria
I thought I saw Lebanese- Nigerian there.
Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by Paulynez(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2019
don4real18:
Am I the only one seeing the boy/man at the door behaving like the hero in Assassin's Creed? grin
grin
Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by chachanga: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2019
gaetano:
what the fúck is that? undecided

Nig. Alquaeda sleeper cell base maybe
Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by Quorax: 8:15am On Jul 28, 2019
Toluabigr8:
the agent wey they scout Lebanese girl for these politician go don rich like mad
u b confirm business man, walahi! chop knuckle grin

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by DaRuud(m): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2019
When you miss these damsels and marry one old cargo

Cutezt:
Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed, wedded his second wife, Natasha Mariana, a Lebanese-Nigerian woman at the Syrian mosque in Ikoyi, Lagos, Southwest Nigeria on Friday.

The wedding attracted a plethora of political figures and bigwigs within and across the confines of the country’s upper echelon of power. Others were academics, clerics, family and friends of the state executive.

Mariana becomes the second wife of the governor, who is already married and has children.

Mohammed of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), was declared winner of the Bauchi state governorship election in March 2019.

Here is the moment he was presented with his new bride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGw4mFAPyig

Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by chimaobinelson(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2019
Eze2000:

Please, explain what crime has been committed here? Or perhaps the woman should have picked you because of your youthfulness and virilty just like Regina Daniels should have picked you because of your husband material qualifications.

Try to leave others be and mind your own life. Things are hard enough as it is.

Why is it news in the first place ?
If this "Private" life of this public head was really meant to be private, why was it in the open for people to see and react ?

Stop these bullying people because of your privileged eloquence and use of grammar in attempt to further infect your depressed self esteem to others.

No matter what, people will always say their mind.

One love

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by DaRuud(m): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2019
madmadu:
later, they'll say patronize #MadeInNigeria
See our made in Nigeria goods

Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by Amanda4life: 8:39am On Jul 28, 2019
Is this one new wife.

This one is as old as the old wine jary
Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2019
Sharming95:
Na old cargo he still go marry i was thinking na d babe 4 d second pics.....

Local man gat no eyes kiss

Nigerians!!!!
If he had gone for 18 year old,u will cry foul.
Now he took a matured woman,you are still complaining.
Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by Jojoki16: 8:48am On Jul 28, 2019
Bala Muhammed just brought a foreign investment to Bauchi State.
Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by seunH: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2019
gaby:
Perhaps, he feels his present wife won't be able to handle the First Lady duties or isn't well lettered/presentable. Poor woman.

May we not sow for another to harvest.

The Lebanese is a yahoo woman.

Pretty woman.
Can you imagine!!!, And they are the ones marrying these women at the age of 15-18, effectively stopping their education thereby turning them to semi illiterates. Years later, they would start complaining that the woman is an illiterate and the need to marry a lettered/presentable lady. I'm going to tag this story and your comment and show my female students who are already having the intention to drop out for the sake of marriage, that the above fate awaits them!!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by gaby(m): 8:53am On Jul 28, 2019
seunH:

Can you imagine!!!, And they are the ones marrying these women at the age of 15-18, effectively stopping their education thereby turning them to semi illiterates. Years later, they would start complaining that the woman is an illiterate and the need to marry a lettered/presentable lady. I'm going to tag this story and your comment and show my female students who are already having the intention to drop out for the sake of marriage, that the above fate awaits them!!!!!

Very sad and chauvinistic I must confess...

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2019
Sharming95:
Na old cargo he still go marry i was thinking na d babe 4 d second pics.....

Local man gat no eyes kiss

Chai....!!! Why u full of hypocrisy like this ??
If he married someone like Regina Daniels , na una go complain say she too young say d Guy na paedophile..... sad
Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by stonemasonn: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2019
Ironi:

What a disgrace !!
she's not ugly, she's just not young.
Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by anonimi: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2019
seguno2:
grin cheesy

Like fake comrade Oshiomhole who imported from Cape Verde
Instead of reducing the number of Edo girls going to Italy to be oloshos.

Oloshi_omo_Ole scammed Edo people no be small. undecided
I just pity them.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773141_osioinlove_jpeg19f5c22a1acf79a34119ea684a80d78f

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by anonimi: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2019
seunH:

Please do.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by adecz: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2019
Which kain smile be dis?

She well so? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by BanevsJoker(m): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2019
Toluabigr8:
the agent wey they scout Lebanese girl for these politician go don rich like mad
Na Mino Raiola calibre of agent.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by uuzba(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2019
DaRuud:

When you miss these damsels and marry one old cargo

I don't know why we do this to ourselves.
The biggest enemy of Nigerians is themselves
Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by erimmy(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2019
stealmatic:
God bless u guy,dnt knw y de tink with der anus,regina daniel's case is aceptable 2 dem bcus de r nt muslims
But Ned Nwoko is a Muslim.

Check my signature and be financially free.

I can help you get your international passport with ease.

Contact me.
Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by Daboomb: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2019
Eze2000:

Please, explain what crime has been committed here? Or perhaps the woman should have picked you because of your youthfulness and virilty just like Regina Daniels should have picked you because of your husband material qualifications.

Try to leave others be and mind your own life. Things are hard enough as it is.

But it is just "Northern Nigerian" (as in stupid!), that the first act of someone just elected Governor of a backward state like bauchi, is to go an marry a second wife (of all the problems staring the old fool in the face!), and a foreigner for that matter (what is it with all these Northern rich men marrying Lebanese? Is that where their mothers came from?, just wondering.)

I know the average Nigerian 'Yoot', whose life has been so bastardized to the point of stupor will not see anything wrong in this, that is why their life remains how it is, as of 2019.
Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by selemo: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2019
Must Nigerians import everything from toothpick to wives.. Useless set Black race. I hate Black people.. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by pinkygurl(f): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2019
I want to marry a Lebanese husband
Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by semyman: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Imagine he want a younger and more educated lady to be his first lady
Perverts
Re: Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) by Eze2000(m): 10:52am On Jul 28, 2019
chimaobinelson:

Why is it news in the first place ?
If this "Private" life of this public head was really meant to be private, why was it in the open for people to see and react ?

Stop these bullying people because of your privileged eloquence and use of grammar in attempt to further infect your depressed self esteem to others.

No matter what, people will always say their mind.

One love

Do you think every aspect of the life of a public figure is meant for the public? Or maybe you think he has a say on what bloggers post?

My self esteem is far from depressed. In fact I am something of a public figure now and I know the price I pay.

Enjoy your opnion. It's a free world

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) / "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" / Ban On Hawking: Traders Arrested In Lagos (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.