Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Nation Wide Car Insurance At The Cheapest Rates Available. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nation Wide Car Insurance At The Cheapest Rates Available. (350 Views)

Pre-order Your Car from the U.S. at the Cheapest Rates | Maynard DB Autos / Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price / Payloader Caterpillar's Sales and Rentals Nation wide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nation Wide Car Insurance At The Cheapest Rates Available. by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 12:56am On Jul 28, 2019
Hello everyone,

Mutual Benefits Assurance PLC offers car insurance at very cheap prices to all car users. And the good part is that it can be done from any location without having to take your car to any office.

We offer a flat rate of 5,000 naira for third party insurance. This covers third party damages to the tune of 1,000,000 naira.

We also offer Comprehensive insurance at 3.5% of the purchase price of the car.

This covers all the damages, both to your car and to that of the car you damaged. The maximum cover you enjoy is directly related to the cost of your car.

We also offer Drivers Accident Insurance.

This insurance is very useful for anyone who drives a car in Nigeria. Because it entitles him or her to medical cover and financial compensation in the event of Accidents or death.

Contact me
AYOKUNLE AYOOLA SHAKIRUDEEN

ACCOUNT OFFICER

MUTUAL BENEFITS ASSURANCE PLC

Mbaplc.com

08148041937. 08156854999

Or shoot me a mail,
ayoola247@gmail.com

I'm available even on Sundays
Re: Nation Wide Car Insurance At The Cheapest Rates Available. by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:26am On Jul 28, 2019
At MUTUAL Benefits Assurance Plc, we pay our claims..

Some of our awards since the inception of our great firm.

A trial will convince you

You can see some other insurance products that we offer

Re: Nation Wide Car Insurance At The Cheapest Rates Available. by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 7:21am On Jul 28, 2019
These days insurance covers a lot of things, and people need to be more aware of how we operate.

We have;
1. Auto insurance ( car, motorcycle, tractor, trailers, trucks)

2. Marine insurance (boat, ship, yatch)

3. House insurance

4. Travel insurance ( cover you in case of loss of lauggage, and other things during travel)

5. Child Education Insurance plan

6. Mortgage protection plans. ( Covers housing loans)

7. Life insurance. ( This covers severe injuries that forces the insured not to be able to work again, this insurance also covers death of the insured)
Re: Nation Wide Car Insurance At The Cheapest Rates Available. by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 7:58am On Jul 28, 2019
How to start your insurance policy.

1. Decide on which policy fits your current situation and needs.

2. Call me or any of our designated Managers, Supervisors, Agents, or marketers to ask for a proposal.

3. Once your proposal is ready, pick up a form and fill it carefully. You can also print out our online form and fill it in black and white.

4. Submit your form with 1 passport photograp and photocopy of your valid ID card.

5. If you can't come to our office, you can scan and send your form to my mail.

6. Then make payment to any of our company's account only.

7. Send me the debit alert message you get from your bank.

For those who like to pay at the bank, you can send me a clear picture of your payment teller.

8. Now, you have finished the process. Just wait for your Policy Certificate to be ready.

It can be sent to you via dispatch or mail.

Won't you give us a trial today?
Re: Nation Wide Car Insurance At The Cheapest Rates Available. by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
Contact me on 08148041937
Re: Nation Wide Car Insurance At The Cheapest Rates Available. by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 12:53am On Jul 29, 2019
I don't like to drop under quality posts just to I get my topic back to the front page, but I have no choice, because of the large number of irrelevant posts that litter the front page daily.

So please contact me for stellar business
Re: Nation Wide Car Insurance At The Cheapest Rates Available. by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 6:26am On Jul 29, 2019
Let's give someone a chance to get accurate information
Re: Nation Wide Car Insurance At The Cheapest Rates Available. by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:31am On Jul 30, 2019
Visit our website

Mbaplc. com

(1) (Reply)

Slide In Here For Your Cheapest Deal Ever On Cars / . / Clean Jeep Liberty 2005 Model @920,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.