Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Any Reliable Agent In Lekki Ajah Axis With Affordable Property - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Any Reliable Agent In Lekki Ajah Axis With Affordable Property (2177 Views)

Cheap, Decent And Affordable Properties Here (affordable Property In Nigeria) / AFFORDABLE PROPERTY ON REDEEM-SIMAWA ROAD and AGBARRA- PROMO ENDS MARCH 31ST / Nice,fully Furnished & Affordable Property To Let With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Reliable Agent In Lekki Ajah Axis With Affordable Property by babaeko1: 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2010
I see a lot of posts in this forum as its very difficult to differentiate between scammers and honest reliable agents especially in the Lekki Ajah axis, any reliable agent can you reply to this post with properties that you have less than N8m.
Re: Any Reliable Agent In Lekki Ajah Axis With Affordable Property by damogul: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2010
Baba eko, How are you doing today? Still havent gotten the land you seek in ajah? Give me a call on 07042088986 or email me samuel_ekwueme@yahoo.co.uk so I can get you what you need. You and I have spoken before over the phone when you called me from abroad. Give me a call anytime. Sam
Re: Any Reliable Agent In Lekki Ajah Axis With Affordable Property by james1(m): 5:40am On Oct 18, 2010
Hello baba_eko.
How are you and your's?
you want the best bargain's on property in lekki?that is exactly what you will get.
Let me wet your appetite a little:1 plot with 2 units miniflat built as a setback;meaning you will have space to build the main house.fenced with gate at ogidon,just before sangotedo,lekki.title:governor's consent.Price:9m.
1,820m2 fenced with gate behind bethel church(wonder city)ajah.22m.title:CofO.(This land is 124m short of 3plot's)
Plot's for sale at ogombo,less than 5mns from ajah with global CofO.1.3-2.5m.
Sangotedo,awoyaya,lakuwe,bogeje,onosa and ayeteju.3.5m,2.5m,1.5m,1.5m.800k and 700k.
You may want to check estuary sale's and letting's.
Am only a phone call away,

J.James,
Estuary ng,
Ikoyi-lagos.
07040972083,08055638643.jumejames@hotmail.com
Re: Any Reliable Agent In Lekki Ajah Axis With Affordable Property by estman: 5:52am On Oct 18, 2010
HELLO BABA EKO

HOW ARE YOU DOING?AS PER YOUR REQUEST IT WILL BE VERY HARD TO GET A PROPERTY FOR YOU IN LEKKI PHASE 1 OR 2 OR WITHIN ONIRU,AGUNGI, ALPHA BEACH ETC AT YOUR BUDGET OF 8M UNLESS YOU ARE INTEDNING TO LEASE A PROPERTY.

MOST AGENTS WILL WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE.

I MUST SUGGEST THAT YOU NARROW YOUR SEARCH WITH YOUR BUDGET DOWN TO AJAH,SANGOTEDO LBS ETC ATLEAST WITH YOUR BUDGET YOU CAN BUY A SOLID PROPERTY THAT WITHIN THE NEXT TWO YEARS IT WILL APPRECIATE TO A VERY VIABLE DEAL AT 60% VALUE INCREASE.

NEVERTHELESS I HAVE TWO PROPERTIES ON MY TABLE THOUGH THERE ARE MANY BUT THESE ARE PRIME FOR NOW

Fenced & gated 2 plots (1303.39m2), devlpd. Area of Oke- Ira Kekere, Ajah = N6.5m

A PLOT OF LAND AT THE BACK OF CROWN ESTATE SANGOTEDO FOR 4M

CONTACT MR JACOB
RCO PROPERTIES AND CO
3-5 SINARI DARANIJO STREET VICTORIA ISLAND
Re: Any Reliable Agent In Lekki Ajah Axis With Affordable Property by liftedone(f): 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2010
What you need to do is search through the adverts and select what you want, get a reliable lawyer to do a search for you. If you're not in the country, then arrange for someone you trust to do the ground work for you or you can visit yourself to verify what you are buying. Go through the topics posted by the moderator to know what you should look out before you buy. Happy searching.
Re: Any Reliable Agent In Lekki Ajah Axis With Affordable Property by Lagosfinder(m): 8:36am On Jun 10, 2019
We are a reliable [url=LagosFinder.com] house agents in ajah [/url] for best deals and experience

We serve ajah and environs
Re: Any Reliable Agent In Lekki Ajah Axis With Affordable Property by chimaibe: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Now Selling Fast, Flourish Court Along The Monastery Road, Sangotedo, Lekki. / #600000...3bed Room Apartment For Rent / empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.