Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island (70138 Views)

Wizkid Rocks New Neck Tattoo "PRAY" (Photos) / Tekno Rocks New Hairstyle, Says 'Ask Me Anything! I’m Too Fresh' (Photo) / Wizkid Rocks New Afro Look (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by mixta140: 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
Cute abi, na weytin u won hear b dat..

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by kindex(m): 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
Check us out shaa..

Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by TriggahMan(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
So I should roast okra
Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by kabarka(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
This guy is gone for not taking charge of his household.
What happened to Adam has happened to him.
Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by bionixs: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
gaby:

You demented asswipe.

Dangote trailer kill you and your entire lineage for there.
just as you said it, it returns back to you this week! I mean, before Friday. Amen!
Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by gaby(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
bionixs:
just as you said it, it returns back to you this week! I mean, before Friday. Amen!

You waste of sperm.
Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by Ugwuoke347(m): 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
jhubril:
Here are pictures of Timi Dakolo wearing a broad smile at a salon on the Island.

Photo credit: Rhufus the Hair Wizard

The moronic smile of a fool,
full of sound and fury,
and signifying nothing!
Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
GreatSuccess:
How is this news?

rubbish pple shaa
Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by ugotex85: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ilefoaye:
funny
Meanwhile a Smart Tv with free 3months subscription.
for just 90k.
delivery nationwide.
Pls Note: pay on Delivery.
Quote me for more INFO and Pictures
or whatsapp on Zero Nine Zero fiftytwo fiftythree
fiftytwo fiftythree.
You didn't mention the size of the TV, brand and the subscription going along with it. Are you selling it with a decoder?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by MOVERSMAG: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ilefoaye:
funny
Meanwhile a Smart Tv with free 3months subscription.
for just 90k.
delivery nationwide.
fiftytwo fiftythree.
What's the size of the TV
Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by SURElee(f): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
Mschewwww!
Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by Ilefoaye(m): 6:15am On Jul 29, 2019
Ealiserwest:

How many inch?
32inches
Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by Ilefoaye(m): 6:20am On Jul 29, 2019
ugotex85:

You didn't mention the size of the TV, brand and the subscription going along with it. Are you selling it with a decoder?
32inches Hisensse. No nid of decoder.
Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by TANID(m): 8:11am On Jul 29, 2019
Ilefoaye:
funny Meanwhile a Smart Tv with free 3months subscription. for just 90k. delivery nationwide. Pls Note: pay on Delivery. Quote me for more INFO and Pictures or whatsapp on Zero Nine Zero fiftytwo fiftythree fiftytwo fiftythree.
How Many inch?
Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by Ilefoaye(m): 8:12am On Jul 29, 2019
TANID:
How Many inch?
meanwhile a Smart Tv with free 3months
subscription. for just #90k Hisense 32inches , #
120k Samsung 32inches. Resolution:
(1920*1080p) Full HD Input: USB, 2
HDMI webOS 3.5 Smart TV Color Master Engine
Satellite TV Dynamic Color Triple XD Engine
Smart Energy Saving Wide Viewing Angle WiFi
Virtual Surround Plus
delivery nationwide.
fiftytwo fiftythree.
Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by Robert129(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2019
Ipata ni bobo yi sha
Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by ugotex85: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ilefoaye:
32inches Hisensse. No nid of decoder.
It has inbuilt decoder?
Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by Ilefoaye(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
ugotex85:
It has inbuilt decoder?
Yes
Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by ugotex85: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ilefoaye:
Yes

So what happens after the 3 months free to air promo?
Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by Ilefoaye(m): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
TANID:
How Many inch?
32inches
Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by TANID(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ilefoaye:
32inches
I Think It's Too Cost 90K For 32Inches, That's Why I Couldn't Even Ask If You Get 55Inches.
Re: Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island by chiefolododo(m): 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And someone expects me to consider someone with this "worldly" hair style as a spirit-filled born again?

A church worker who can get another church worker pregnant is a testament to how sexually bastardized today's church has become.
The same church he is trying so hard to free from the shackles of sexual immorality.

How convenient of the hypocrite.

For those who can remember, back in 2007 when Timi won the West African Idols, he cried and said to think he won this despite that his church didn't think he was good enough to join their choir.

In retrospect, I now see that the church was more concerned with his preek being a threat to the female choristers than about the singing abilities of his vocal chords.

Walahi, the music/choir department in most churches is actually the devil's playground.
I'd advice husbands, boyfriends and brothers not to encourage the women in their life to be part of that unit.

If they want to use their voice to serve God, they can do so when moaning during sex or crying during child labour.
Better still, they can make money and fame through it by enrolling in Idols, ****Got Talents, or Project Fame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) / Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos / Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.