Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

The End Of A Fornicator's Dream - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Of A Fornicator's Dream (19410 Views)

The Holy Spirit Is A Holy Fornicator / Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World / Carlos Roe The Goalkeeper Who Rejected Man United To Await The End Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The End Of A Fornicator's Dream by AngelicBeing: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why do I consider this writeup overly prejudicial or rather sentimentally biased?

I'd have appreciated if you admonished fornicators to be cautious and conscious of their actions including the variable consequences of their choices, rather than a categorical judgement on them.
God loves who he loves and his ways are higher than the ways of man.

I've known fornicators who never picked an STI and went on to live longer and have even more successful than celebrated pastors.
An example at hand is Hugh Hefner and Myles Munroe.

I am a fornicator and I know I've been more fortunate than I deserve.

Does this mean we all are destined to be fortunate fornicators? Of course not!
When the rain drenches the lizard and the rat, they do not dry up at the same time.

We are all sinners, so if fornication is your conscious sin, fornicate wisely and pray for the grace to get over it. Like Drake rightly pointed out, "everyone dies but not everyone lives".

I know I am a sinner who will still get punished equally for whatever sin I indulge in.
That's why I'd rather pick fornication above lying, because that one brings me pleasure.
Why will I come and shortchange myself bikonu?
like seriously, you have started again with your burukutu analysis shocked
Re: The End Of A Fornicator's Dream by AngelicBeing: 9:53am On Jul 28, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
A book that saw absolutely NOTHING wrong in slavery but condemns getting one's dicks or vaginas making contact with another's should be ridiculed and thrown into the thrascan where it belongs!

A god that deemed eating of shellfishes abominable but saw nothing wrong in one beating his or her slaves to death so long the salves survive a day or two after the beating should be ridiculed with the most insulting words one can muster especially if one is black who history showed to be at the receiving end of such barbaric and idiotic laws
[img]https://godfromthemachineblog.files./2015/08/slaverymemeexodus.jpg[/img]

A god who saved some people from slavery in Egypt then told those he saved to take slaves of their own should be laughed at especially if you're an African. [img]https://bobcargill.files./2013/04/god_slavery_meme.jpg[/img]

If you agree that getting your wet vags and hard peneeses to come in contact outside marriage bad and owning a human, passing this human as inheritance to your children and children's children, taking their wives and kids away from them in the event of they leaving you as good and dandy then you're not only a big fool like Yahweh of the Jewish mythology but also deserve being removed from civilisation

[img]https://godfromthemachineblog.files./2015/08/slaverymememom.jpg[/img]
shocked

1 Like

Re: The End Of A Fornicator's Dream by Omoluabi16(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why do I consider this writeup overly prejudicial or rather sentimentally biased?

I'd have appreciated if you admonished fornicators to be cautious and conscious of their actions including the variable consequences of their choices, rather than a categorical judgement on them.

I've known fornicators who never picked an STI and went on to live longer and have even more successful than celebrated pastors.

When the rain drenches the lizard and the rat, they do not dry up at the same time.

We are all sinners, so if fornication is your conscious sin, fornicate wisely and pray for the grace to get over it. Like Drake rightly pointed out, "everyone dies but not everyone lives".

I know I am a sinner who will still get punished equally for whatever sin I indulge in.
That's why I'd rather pick fornication above lying, because that one brings me pleasure.
This guy!
Re: The End Of A Fornicator's Dream by Omoluabi16(m): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
A book that saw absolutely NOTHING wrong in slavery but condemns getting one's dicks or vaginas making contact with another's should be ridiculed and thrown into the thrascan where it belongs!

A god that deemed eating of shellfishes abominable but saw nothing wrong in one beating his or her slaves to death so long the salves survive a day or two after the beating should be ridiculed with the most insulting words one can muster especially if one is black who history showed to be at the receiving end of such barbaric and idiotic laws

A god who saved some people from slavery in Egypt then told those he saved to take slaves of their own should be laughed at especially if you're an African. [img]https://bobcargill.files./2013/04/god_slavery_meme.jpg[/img]

If you agree that getting your wet vags and hard peneeses to come in contact outside marriage bad and owning a human, passing this human as inheritance to your children and children's children, taking their wives and kids away from them in the event of they leaving you as good and dandy then you're not only a big fool like Yahweh of the Jewish mythology but also deserve being removed from civilisation

That's what you're so good at, spinning things and taking it out of context. I find it funny how you and your cohorts do daily Bible study just for fault finding.

2 Likes

Re: The End Of A Fornicator's Dream by jidenna21(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2019
The church should stay out of people's pants
Re: The End Of A Fornicator's Dream by hahn(m): 10:10am On Jul 28, 2019
jidenna21:
The church should stay out of people's pants

And pockets grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The End Of A Fornicator's Dream by Usanga35: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2019
poyebad:
You guys are impossibly d.ull. The OP sincerely believes he has preached a moving sermon and passed a godly message across to people. What exactly is your business with how people live their lives? Can you focus on your personal chastity or otherwise and stop having a say about what others do or don't? Fornicator...according to your own moral construct. Not all people consider premarital sex as abominable. Many of you pretending to know and speak for God in Nigeria are the worst specimens of human beings alive. You are hateful, unkind, morally poor, busybodies, and definitely swindlers, taking peoples resources to build an enviable life for your leaders...

Stop preaching nonsense and start encouraging people to practice safe and sensible sex. Sex is good. Sex is healthy, when practiced safely. If premarital sex was so wrong why weren't we given our Joystick and v.jay only immediately after the wedding? And why did God initially create man with inability to know the difference between good and bad (meaning Adam could have fu.cke.d any woman without it being wrong) before the fall? ...That man should not obey your moral laws safe those that involving loving God and loving man.

Stop being so d.ull. And hypocritical... I wouldn't be surprised if this vomit from you was not a pang of guilty conscience emerging from the OP falling recently into the very thing he now seeks to preach against.
U see....those whom God wants to kill,He first make them mad....
In d Bible, Since pharoe was destined to be destroyed ....dat was why in spite all d miracles,signs that God showed him to let d children of israel go yet he turned deaf ear...
dat happened because God continued to Hardened his heart so as to lead him to his destruction ...
U see...In this life,we have two kinds of sinners..
1....A sinner dat repents and admit his/her sins after hearing d word of God
2...A sinner dat will never ever think of repentance no matter what you do or who preaches to them....
I know salvation and repentance sounds like child's play in d ears of many
But Remember this dat ..One thing is for sure...which is DEATH...when you re at d verge of death dat is when u will know Wat fear is....U will be crisped with fear dat u will begin to think weda u had lived a prefect life on earth and where u re going
Dat s when u will know dat ..ur disbelieve, ignorance, i too know, i dont care,knowledge will run away from u, leaving u alone .....
U re angry dat d OP shouldn't take it upon himself to post that....also dat it is not of business to concern himself with how people live deir lives...well.
It is advisable to preach to everyone the gospel of God...so dat he will be justified.also so dat u would not say dat u didnt know...
Re: The End Of A Fornicator's Dream by stanliwiser: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
WHEN A BOOK IS STRICTLY AGAINST FORNICATION, BUT HIGLY PROMOTES SLAVERY, MURDER, RAPE, INCEST, BLOODSHED AND MISOGYNY............. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THERE ARE MANY THINGS WRONG WITH SUCH A BOOK.
So now you think you have sense?

Re: The End Of A Fornicator's Dream by Unconquerable: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2019
A preacher once said whenever you see or hear any Christian being so vociferous about one particular sin, in most cases they are struggling with it and are indirectly preaching to themselves. Scripture says he that fails in one sin has failed in all: it's far better to preach the full gospel of Christ than singling out one sin.
Re: The End Of A Fornicator's Dream by stanliwiser: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2019
poyebad:
You guys are impossibly d.ull. The OP sincerely believes he has preached a moving sermon and passed a godly message across to people. What exactly is your business with how people live their lives? Can you focus on your personal chastity or otherwise and stop having a say about what others do or don't? Fornicator...according to your own moral construct. Not all people consider premarital sex as abominable. Many of you pretending to know and speak for God in Nigeria are the worst specimens of human beings alive. You are hateful, unkind, morally poor, busybodies, and definitely swindlers, taking peoples resources to build an enviable life for your leaders...

Stop preaching nonsense and start encouraging people to practice safe and sensible sex. Sex is good. Sex is healthy, when practiced safely. If premarital sex was so wrong why weren't we given our Joystick and v.jay only immediately after the wedding? And why did God initially create man with inability to know the difference between good and bad (meaning Adam could have fu.cke.d any woman without it being wrong) before the fall? ...That man should not obey your moral laws safe those that involving loving God and loving man.

Stop being so d.ull. And hypocritical... I wouldn't be surprised if this vomit from you was not a pang of guilty conscience emerging from the OP falling recently into the very thing he now seeks to preach against.
Did you understand that this a christain thread?
Take your own advice please.
Re: The End Of A Fornicator's Dream by archat: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2019
as for me fornication is not cool.its a deadly disease that is crawing rapidly around.i think one measure to taken to end fornication is banning sex vedios online
Re: The End Of A Fornicator's Dream by sammhi(m): 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
WHEN A BOOK IS STRICTLY AGAINST FORNICATION, BUT HIGLY PROMOTES SLAVERY, MURDER, RAPE, INCEST, BLOODSHED AND MISOGYNY............. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THERE ARE MANY THINGS WRONG WITH SUCH A BOOK.
Your problem is you equate yourself with God . It is a sign of disrespect due to lack of knowledge and understanding. Men make cars and recall those that are bad . In factories , bad products are taken out and destroyed. God as the maker has right to make such laws.
Re: The End Of A Fornicator's Dream by sammhi(m): 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

You lack basic understanding
God did not support slavery neither did he create it . He only advises you on what to do to slaves . Slavery , money etc are creation of man .
God also said love of money is root of all evils....so y didn't he bar his peoplw from money as medium of exchange ?
Your problem is You view God as if he is same level as your Governor or president. No he is Far more than that . He is the maker and has right to make such laws
You have no right to question him . Questioning God is rebellion and blasphemy.
Even some human dictators make obnoxious laws and kill at will ..yet you open your mouth to blaaphem and questions God's right to make laws.
Make he show his mercy on you and open your eyes to understand.
In Rwanda , no one can abuse the President without being jailed, in North Korea people get killed for abuse of the president. These are humans like you and me ...just because America and Europe have brainwashed you to think that you can challenge those ruling doesn't Mean they are right. You can only question those you elected You didn't elect God and so you have no right to question him

1 Like

Re: The End Of A Fornicator's Dream by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've known fornicators who never picked an STI and went on to live longer and have even more successful lives than celebrated pastors.

Like Drake rightly pointed out, "everyone dies but not everyone lives".
So live your life.

We are all sinners, so if fornication is your conscious sin, fornicate wisely and pray for the grace to get over it.

Good. So you know there's punishment. That's what should bother you. The fact that its eternal and painful. Don't just accept it. Don't damn yourself to the punishment. It can be avoided
Re: The End Of A Fornicator's Dream by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
There is a tendency to look at slavery as
something of the past. But it is estimated that
there are today over 27 million people in the world
who are subject to slavery: forced labor, sex trade,
inheritable property, etc. As those who have been
redeemed from the slavery of sin, followers of
Jesus Christ should be the foremost champions of
ending human slavery in the world today. The
question arises, though, why does the Bible not
speak out strongly against slavery? Why does the
Bible, in fact, seem to support the practice of
human slavery?
The Bible does not specifically condemn the
practice of slavery. It gives instructions on how
slaves should be treated (Deuteronomy 15:12-15 ;
Ephesians 6:9 ; Colossians 4:1 ), but does not
outlaw slavery altogether. Many see this as the
Bible condoning all forms of slavery. What many
fail to understand is that slavery in biblical times
was very different from the slavery that was
practiced in the past few centuries in many parts
of the world. The slavery in the Bible was not
based exclusively on race. People were not
enslaved because of their nationality or the color
of their skin. In Bible times, slavery was based
more on economics; it was a matter of social
status. People sold themselves as slaves when
they could not pay their debts or provide for their
families. In New Testament times, sometimes
doctors, lawyers, and even politicians were slaves
of someone else. Some people actually chose to
be slaves so as to have all their needs provided for
by their masters.
The slavery of the past few centuries was often
based exclusively on skin color. In the United
States, many black people were considered slaves
because of their nationality; many slave owners
truly believed black people to be inferior human
beings. The Bible condemns race-based slavery in
that it teaches that all men are created by God and
made in His image (Genesis 1:27 ). At the same
time, the Old Testament did allow for economic-
based slavery and regulated it. The key issue is
that the slavery the Bible allowed for in no way
resembled the racial slavery that plagued our
world in the past few centuries.
In addition, both the Old and New Testaments
condemn the practice of “man-stealing,” which is
what happened in Africa in the 16th to 19th
centuries. Africans were rounded up by slave-
hunters, who sold them to slave-traders, who
brought them to the New World to work on
plantations and farms. This practice is abhorrent
to God. In fact, the penalty for such a crime in the
Mosaic Law was death: “Anyone who kidnaps
another and either sells him or still has him when
he is caught must be put to death” (Exodus
21:16 ). Similarly, in the New Testament, slave-
traders are listed among those who are “ungodly
and sinful” and are in the same category as those
who kill their fathers or mothers, murderers,
adulterers and perverts, and liars and perjurers (1
Timothy 1:8– 10 ).
Another crucial point is that the purpose of the
Bible is to point the way to salvation, not to reform
society. The Bible often approaches issues from
the inside out. If a person experiences the love,
mercy, and grace of God by receiving His
salvation, God will reform his soul, changing the
way he thinks and acts. A person who has
experienced God’s gift of salvation and freedom
from the slavery of sin, as God reforms his soul,
will realize that enslaving another human being is
wrong. He will see, with Paul, that a slave can be
“a brother in the Lord” ( Philemon 1:16 ). A person
who has truly experienced God’s grace will in turn
be gracious towards others. That would be the
Bible’s prescription for ending slavery.

Cc: https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-slavery.html

1 Like

Re: The End Of A Fornicator's Dream by Sibrah: 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've known fornicators who never picked an STI and went on to live longer and have even more successful lives than celebrated pastors.

Like Drake rightly pointed out, "everyone dies but not everyone lives".
So live your life.

We are all sinners, so if fornication is your conscious sin, fornicate wisely and pray for the grace to get over it.

Iniquity & Son Limited.
Re: The End Of A Fornicator's Dream by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
it's not out of place to single out one sin and warn others about it. The Bible at least does that.

Again, being a Christian is different from not committing one particular sin. You may not commit fornication and still not be a Christian.

At the same time fornication is wrong. It has eternal consequences which is certain but there may be no consequences while on earth.

Happy Sunday
Re: The End Of A Fornicator's Dream by duality(m): 6:55am On Jul 29, 2019
Interesting15:
by Sunday Akanni Moshood

The Fornicator is also a young ambitious chap with great dreams and hopes and aspirations. He is aware of his potentials that seems naturally inclined to make him a great and a relevant being in life........

She is so brilliant and intelligent, that her grades in school apparently points towards a very bright sparkling future.....

When you see certain great exploits already being carried out by certain young people, you already perceive the greatness attached to their tomorrow. When you feel the aura of greatness that surrounds the curious and energetic Mind, you need no soothsayer to prophecy a future filled with diamonds......

Just like Reuben who is already aware of how much glorious future he should find himself tomorrow, since he is entitled to double portion of his father's bountiful inheritance due to the privilege of being Jacob's first son, the Fornicator also lives gallantly, basking in the confidence of how he will end up being superb in life....

Just like Esau the beloved and ambitious youngster of Isaac who is also destined for greatness, the Fornicator also moves around, putting her hands in productive stuffs to enhance her status and guarantee a comfortable future.... She, in fact, has worked very hard to reach her final year in the University; and he is already setting up a business that seems bound to become big in life.....

Alas! Reuben's lofty dreams got shattered when the sting of the cruel venom of fornication came calling.... Instead of becoming the head of the fold, he lived in misery and curses (Genesis 49:3,4)

Esau too, the Fornicator (Hebrews 12:16), couldn't but lose his birthright to his younger brother and he became inferior to his younger one.....

The Fornicator dreams of becoming a great Professor, Politician, Pilot, Entrepreneur, Inventor, Doctor, Lawyer, etc..... Alas! He contracted a dread sexual virus that keeps sucking life out of his body..... Alas! In an attempt to abort the unwanted pregnancy she picked from the bed of fornication, fatal complications arose and her life can't but depart her body eventually.....

As the Fornicator struggled to take his last breathe, his lofty dreams and aspirations flashed once more before his own very eyes.... But she could only regret that she won't be able to live in the dreams she usually enjoys dreaming..... And with anger and bitter, the Fornicator said silently "If only I had known....." This is the end of the Fornicator's lofty dreams.....

1 Corinthians 6:18
"Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body."

PLEASE, SHARE TO YOUR GROUPS AND CONTACTS.....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2294561390655113&id=100003038222908

Having read some of the responses to this post, I agree with the scripture.

For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, (2 Timothy 4:3, ESV)

Look at them, they can't stand anyone teaches against sin and unrighteousness

1 Like

Re: The End Of A Fornicator's Dream by shalomblue: 8:50am On Jul 29, 2019
The writer chose to focus on the common sin committed by both old and young people and he should be commended for speaking out against it.
For those opposing him, they are also right. Without salvation, no man will see anything bad in sexual immorality, so it is an issue of a blind man saying all is black and the one with sight saying otherwise. Let the blind keep leading the blind!
Re: The End Of A Fornicator's Dream by orisa37: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
MrPresident1:
Lalasticlala, why is it that this person's thread, interesting15, is always making fp while others do not, and mark you most of his threads are sexual largely bordering on negative?

Na im dey put the thread on FP by himself?

If you cannot answer, maybe Orisa37 or buda for eartum or even dead meat poison suya seller can answer grin

mmaannaabbqqggrriillss is Igbo from Fouta Jalon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Books On Juju Recommendation / Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration / 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.