Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Brekete Land For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Brekete Land For Sale (1446 Views)

Awoof Brekete �� Run Fast & Grab It Now / Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) / Ileya Is For Awuf Brekete Promo.. 50% Discount On This Investment. Pics+video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brekete Land For Sale by mrben2: 6:41am On Jul 28, 2019
Good day Nairalanders!
I'm new in the system, please I have 500 square meter land for sale with Brekete family site and services.
I'm selling it at the same rate I acquired it. The location for the transaction is Brekete site and services office. @ Suite 303, MKK Plaza, Third Floor, opposite Gudu Market, Gudu District, Abuja.

Interested buyers should please indicate
Mod please help me push this
God bless you all
Re: Brekete Land For Sale by uboma(m): 7:35am On Jul 28, 2019
How much is it?
Re: Brekete Land For Sale by mrben2: 7:43am On Jul 28, 2019
uboma:
How much is it?

It's #650,000 only
Re: Brekete Land For Sale by uboma(m): 8:02am On Jul 28, 2019
mrben2:

It's #650,000 only

Do you have any outstanding fees?
Re: Brekete Land For Sale by Rubbiish(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2019
mrben2:

It's #650,000 only
Hmm
U sure no hidden charges?
Re: Brekete Land For Sale by mrben2: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2019
uboma:

Do you have any outstanding fees?

Once you pay the documents will be transferred to your, then you proceed with the developmental Levi. The land is actually Brekete Estate land. I have paid some fees already, and as you develop yours definitely there must be levies along the line
Re: Brekete Land For Sale by mrben2: 11:08am On Jul 28, 2019
Rubbiish:

Hmm
U sure no hidden charges?

No hidden charges
Re: Brekete Land For Sale by uboma(m): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2019
mrben2:

Once you pay the documents will be transferred to your, then you proceed with the developmental Levi. The land is actually Brekete Estate land. I have paid some fees already, and as you develop yours definitely there must be levies along the line

How can one contact you asides here?
Re: Brekete Land For Sale by mrben2: 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
uboma:

How can one contact you asides here?

Drop your mail let me send you my mobile number
Re: Brekete Land For Sale by uboma(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
mrben2:

Drop your mail let me send you my mobile number

Send a PM
Re: Brekete Land For Sale by LUGBE: 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
mrben2:
Good day Nairalanders!
I'm new in the system, please I have 500 square meter land for sale with Brekete family site and services.
I'm selling it at the same rate I acquired it. The location for the transaction is Brekete site and services office. @ Suite 303, MKK Plaza, Third Floor, opposite Gudu Market, Gudu District, Abuja.

Interested buyers should please indicate
Mod please help me push this
God bless you all

Please someone is interested, infact she said she is ready for payment since the transaction will be completeed in Brekete office.
Re: Brekete Land For Sale by mrben2: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
LUGBE:

Please someone is interested, infact she said she is ready for payment since the transaction will be completeed in Brekete office.

Good one, please drop your mail so that I can send you my mobile number
Re: Brekete Land For Sale by mrben2: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
uboma:

Send a PM
How do I do that?
Re: Brekete Land For Sale by kopell: 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
mrben2:

Where is the location of this Brekete Estate, if you can briefly explain document title at hand with you right now.
Re: Brekete Land For Sale by mrben2: 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
kopell:
Where is the location of this Brekete Estate, if you can briefly explain document title at hand with you right now.

Location is Chakuwa Gurku, Karu LGA of Nassarawa state,
As for document I have all the necessary documents, there's nothing to be afraid of, that's why I want the transaction to be done in Brekete office so that all the documents I will issue to the buyer can be verified before payment.
Re: Brekete Land For Sale by uboma(m): 2:55am On Jul 31, 2019
mrben2:

How do I do that?

You advertise a plot of land for sale but do not want to post a phone number to reach you easily. Instead you want potential buyers to drop their phone numbers. You come off as someone who is is not serious about selling his plot of land. Get a separate line for things like these since you are not comfortable putting up your regular phone number.
Re: Brekete Land For Sale by mrben2: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
uboma:

You advertise a plot of land for sale but do not want to post a phone number to reach you easily. Instead you want potential buyers to drop their phone numbers. You come off as someone who is is not serious about selling his plot of land. Get a separate line for things like these since you are not comfortable putting up your regular phone number.

You can reach me on

Re: Brekete Land For Sale by LUGBE: 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
Please just called you

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Smallest Size For A Soakaway / My Landlord Said My 1 Year Rent Expired 20th June 2020, I Paid 20th July 2019 / Property For Sale In Abeokuta, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.