Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To Their Country - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To Their Country (364 Views)

Help! How Do I Prevent A Dream From Coming To Past? I Don't Want To Die! / How Do I Prevent A Dream From Coming To Past? / Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To Their Country by jydebiz: 6:57am On Jul 28, 2019
Canadian officials in Nigeria are working with the U.S. on developing tools to flag Nigerians applying for U.S. visas who may be at “high risk” of crossing [url]illegally into Canada across the U.S. border.[https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2018/05/05/canada-desperate-to-stop-nigerians-from-coming-to-country/]

Re: Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To Their Country by madmadu(m): 9:03am On Jul 28, 2019
they're are simply trying to stop illegal migration through their shared border. There's nothing wrong here. The solution is for the Nigerian Government to stop frustrating Nigerians to the point where they formulate desperate methods of migration

(1) (Reply)

Hausa And Yoruba Traders In A Bloody Clash In Ogun State / Nairaland Trending On Twitter!!! / Nigerian Appointed As First Black Director Of Transportation In California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.