Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,365 members, 7,812,046 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand (20540 Views)

5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend / Angel Christopher: "Stop Associating Sex With Satan" / Tagbo: Davido Has Been Cleared By Police As He Returns To Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by GistMore11: 6:59am On Jul 28, 2019
Known by many of his fans as ‘fine boy agbero ’, Samuel Perry, popularly known as Broda Shaggi, is indeed enjoying some of the best times of his life at the moment.

A relatively unknown star a little over a year ago, the University of Lagos graduate has moved from that stage to become one of the most popular young comedians on the social media space in recent times.

Shaggi, who plays the character of a lout (agbero in local parlance) in most of his skits on the Internet, told Saturday Beats that beyond his creativity and hard work, his friendship and association with hip hop artiste, Davido, was among the things most responsible for his wide acceptance today.

According to the young entertainer, managing fame and keeping up with people’s expectations have not been easy for him even though he is doing well in his craft.

He said, “Without a doubt, my association and friendship with Davido has significantly improved my brand.

“Davido is a great guy who is willing to support anyone that comes his way. Knowing and moving around with him has been a blessing for my brand.”

Speaking on how the situation had been with ladies throwing themselves at him, Shaggi, who hails from Ogun State, disclosed that he had learnt to remain focused despite the attention he got from fans.

He added, “It is not unusual for ladies to appreciate you in different ways if you are good at your craft and are famous.

“But as a person, I do my best to focus on my craft and find new ways I can improve.

“Trying to stay up there and make a bigger name has not been easy and it is only through focus that one can achieve that.

“My style of comedy is different and that is why I rely on God for inspiration in coming up with my skits.

“I am a strong believer in God. Anything I do, I put Him first and that is why I rely on Him for inspiration.”

Read more Gist here; http://gistmore.com/associating-with-davido-has-improved-my-brand-broda-shaggi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by madmadu(m): 9:04am On Jul 28, 2019
davido has improved the brand of a lot of people associated with him

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by Aphroditee(f): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2019
GistMore11:

Known by many of his fans as ‘fine boy agbero ’, Samuel Perry, popularly known as Broda Shaggi, is indeed enjoying some of the best times of his life at the moment.

A relatively unknown star a little over a year ago, the University of Lagos graduate has moved from that stage to become one of the most popular young comedians on the social media space in recent times.

Shaggi, who plays the character of a lout (agbero in local parlance) in most of his skits on the Internet, told Saturday Beats that beyond his creativity and hard work, his friendship and association with hip hop artiste, Davido, was among the things most responsible for his wide acceptance today.

According to the young entertainer, managing fame and keeping up with people’s expectations have not been easy for him even though he is doing well in his craft.

He said, “Without a doubt, my association and friendship with Davido has significantly improved my brand.

“Davido is a great guy who is willing to support anyone that comes his way. Knowing and moving around with him has been a blessing for my brand.”

Speaking on how the situation had been with ladies throwing themselves at him, Shaggi, who hails from Ogun State, disclosed that he had learnt to remain focused despite the attention he got from fans.

He added, “It is not unusual for ladies to appreciate you in different ways if you are good at your craft and are famous.

“But as a person, I do my best to focus on my craft and find new ways I can improve.

“Trying to stay up there and make a bigger name has not been easy and it is only through focus that one can achieve that.

“My style of comedy is different and that is why I rely on God for inspiration in coming up with my skits.

“I am a strong believer in God. Anything I do, I put Him first and that is why I rely on Him for inspiration.”

Read more Gist here; http://gistmore.com/associating-with-davido-has-improved-my-brand-broda-shaggi
Hes the MVP

2 Likes

Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by Aphroditee(f): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2019
GistMore11:

Hes the MVP
Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by GISTM0RE: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by GistTeller: 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by Meedon: 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
We don hear

mtheewwwwee

NEXT
Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by hisexcellency34: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
who wan associate with poverty before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by sahm4u2nv(m): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
How can I also associate with him angry

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by Pulsenaija: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
ehya
Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by Kenneth10110(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
Seun any question for the day ?. Oya hit me

5 Likes

Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by habeeb246(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nice. Adu barin
Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
Meedon:
We don hear

mtheewwwwee

NEXT
I pity you. Hate will ruin you

14 Likes

Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by Iytech(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
Thumbs up to OBO

Great guy!

3 Likes

Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by englishmart(m): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
course. You had no brand until you met Davido .

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by timijoseph01(m): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
a new iPhone XR for 179k.. no box/accessories
Location Lagos.. Only Serious persons should contact
Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by Santaboris: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by Santaboris: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
[quote author=Santaboris post=80717759][/quote] who else thinks this guy isn't funny? Karamo too much.

4 Likes

Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by fameworlde: 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
Interesting

Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by Joevics(m): 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
timijoseph01:
a new iPhone XR for 179k.. no box/accessories
Location Lagos.. Only Serious persons should contact
A new phone with no accessories? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by RDPMAN: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
True
Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
But try to dey wear cloth Broda shaggi and stop to dey do hand like Frog.

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by spill(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
Joevics:

Buyer will be in jail soon or the phone will become useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by wisdomremz(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
Kenneth10110:
Seun any question for the day ?. Oya hit me

na ban wan hit you

5 Likes

Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by Imoh555(m): 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
Dry joke commedian
Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by timijoseph01(m): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
Joevics:

Yes.. any problem with that..?
Can't a phone be taken out of the box and sold separately..??
I didn't say brand new or sealed..!
Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by autotrader014(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
True talk bro
Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by boolet: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
Of course. Your brand is very original and unique sha...
Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by BENEAMATA: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
Santaboris:
who else thinks this guy isn't funny? Karamo too much.
HILARIOUS KARAMO NONSTOP !( HKN ) . the guy funny joor !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand by BENEAMATA: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
aaronson:
But try to dey wear cloth Broda shaggi and stop to dey do hand like Frog.
haa ! you wan change agbero name to mister shaggi ! abi na honourable shaggi ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor David Ogbueli Warns J. Martins Of Hell / Empress Njamah Sizzles In Yellow Native Outfit With Red Neck-beads / Adekunle Gold Rocks International Model Pose In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.