Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,734 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Internet Connection Using USB Cable? See How - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Internet Connection Using USB Cable? See How (907 Views)

See The USB Cable I Bought At N500 (picture) / Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? / Internet Connection Using USB Cable? See How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Connection Using USB Cable? See How by Ytgud: 8:09am On Jul 28, 2019
What is really the best way to connect to internet ? Today i will show you fastest and safe way you can share your internet connection with your PC using USB cable. You might be wondering how possible is that but i can boldly tell you this not a new tech, it has been in existence for long, it may be you have not stumble upon post about it. Nevertheless whether you know it or not ; I will show you simple way you can share your internet connection using USB cable.
To share your internet connection using usb cable with PC follow this simple steps:
Search for PdaNet+ on Google play store and download
Download PdaNet for PC and intall: Download it here https://pdanet.en.softonic.com/download
Connect your phone to PC using USB cable
Open PdaNet+ app on your phone and check on USB Tether
Click on Pdanet icon on Your PC task bar and click on Connect to USB
ON your data connection.
Why connecting to internet with USB cable is better:
Your phone acts as a modem when in tethering mode. The wireless signals are prone to interference and become weak due to distance, obstructions like walls,furniture etc who absorb the signal and make it weak. Also if your wifi hotspot is setup without a password anyone can connect to your hotspot which is not favourable. Your phone will also consume more battery and also sometimes heats up.
In tethered mode you use an usb cable which prevents interference and provides a stable connection

Source : https://www.uchehub.com.ng/2019/07/internet-connection-using-usb-cable-see-how.html

Lalastiscala This will be useful to many
Re: Internet Connection Using USB Cable? See How by shedy03(m): 8:39am On Jul 28, 2019
simple tethering, and its on every smartphone. does one need a 3rd party app?

2 Likes

Re: Internet Connection Using USB Cable? See How by OneKinGuy(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2019
shedy03:
simple tethering, and its on every smartphone.
does one need a 3rd party app?
ya but if you use a VPN connection, Data can't be shared with the simple tethering. You will need pdnet or any other third party app to do that.
Re: Internet Connection Using USB Cable? See How by bravesoul247(m): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2019
OneKinGuy:

ya but if you use a VPN connection, Data can't be shared with the simple tethering. You will need pdnet or any other third party app to do that.
you talk as if we're first timers. Simple tethering will work Oga. I use that everytime with my tecno device.
Re: Internet Connection Using USB Cable? See How by shedy03(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
OneKinGuy:

but there was no mention of "VPN" in your presentation until here.
Re: Internet Connection Using USB Cable? See How by OneKinGuy(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
shedy03:

but there was no mention of "VPN" in your presentation until here.
am not the one who started the thread
Re: Internet Connection Using USB Cable? See How by OneKinGuy(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
bravesoul247:
you talk as if we're first timers. Simple tethering will work Oga. I use that everytime with my tecno device.
Ok, if u say so wink

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Xhide App On Any Infinix Phone. / 5 Telegram Bots That Can Always Be Of Help To You. / Very Neat Samsung S8+ 80k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.