Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,194 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Skales And Neza, His Stunning Rwandan-Canadian Girlfriend Pictured Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales And Neza, His Stunning Rwandan-Canadian Girlfriend Pictured Together (50375 Views)

Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video / Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) / Skales Expecting A Child With Neza, His Rwandan Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales And Neza, His Stunning Rwandan-Canadian Girlfriend Pictured Together by urchcoded(m): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
Xbursta:

Father Abraham Had Many Sons.
Many Sons Had Father Abraham.
I am one of them and so are so let all praise the lord.
Right arm,left arm,right foot,left foot.
chin!

U are not healthy
Re: Skales And Neza, His Stunning Rwandan-Canadian Girlfriend Pictured Together by MobilityExpress: 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
safarigirl:
Have you met Shuwa-Arabs? They are an ethnicity in the North, they look East African, check out the Indimi family for an example.

East Africans look different? Lol....have you seen Sauti Sol? Not much different in looks from your average West African. What about Diamond Platnumz? He has a very wide head and he's East African.

Even within the negroid race, there are sub-races; the Bantu- majorly found in West Africa, but also present in parts of East and Southern Africa, the Nilotic- majorly found in East Africa and the horn of Africa, and Cushites- majority found in Southern Africa.

Trust me, there is nothing you will find in any part of Africa, that you will not find in Nigeria

Below is what the average East African girls look like (generally Rwanda, Uganda, Burundi, Angola etc)

Re: Skales And Neza, His Stunning Rwandan-Canadian Girlfriend Pictured Together by MobilityExpress: 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
More

Re: Skales And Neza, His Stunning Rwandan-Canadian Girlfriend Pictured Together by MobilityExpress: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
Then the 2nd type East Africans (Eritreans, Ethiopians etc) look like somewhere between a mix of Caucasians and Indians. Only God know how their blood come dey different from the typical black african grin

Re: Skales And Neza, His Stunning Rwandan-Canadian Girlfriend Pictured Together by MobilityExpress: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
Another distinct trait common with East Africans is they normally have long neck. grin

Re: Skales And Neza, His Stunning Rwandan-Canadian Girlfriend Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
soberdrunk:
With all the fine babes in Nigeria...... angry

Naija babes are leeches. This babe nor dey ask skales for money.
Re: Skales And Neza, His Stunning Rwandan-Canadian Girlfriend Pictured Together by Xbursta(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
urchcoded:

U are not healthy

happy sunday bro
Re: Skales And Neza, His Stunning Rwandan-Canadian Girlfriend Pictured Together by BiyorMensarh(m): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
op u get sense at all?? where is the stunning. ?
Re: Skales And Neza, His Stunning Rwandan-Canadian Girlfriend Pictured Together by mmadu5(m): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
soberdrunk:
With all the fine babes in Nigeria...... angry

nigerian girls are rubbish wonder why guys prefer to date outside their race
Re: Skales And Neza, His Stunning Rwandan-Canadian Girlfriend Pictured Together by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nigeria celebrities ehn, After they've used their own girls black and blue, They will go to other country aND date/Marry. Who are you leaving the used ones for shocked
Re: Skales And Neza, His Stunning Rwandan-Canadian Girlfriend Pictured Together by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 29, 2019
safarigirl:

There is no brand of beauty that does not exist in Nigeria. Nigeria is Africa's melting pot, do you know what that means? It means any brand of beauty you can find in any part of Africa, you will find here.

There are Nigerian women that look East African, some look Southern African, and some have the West African look. Na who never waka go dey talk like you.

I remember a fellow on Nairaland once said that Nigeria is heterogenous in nature, it is a blend of different body sizes and facial structures, there is not one 'Nigerian' look, you cannot say the same for other Africans. It is pretty much the same look for the most part.

If I see a South African, I can instantly tell they are South African just by their facial structure, but even within Nigeria, some people look nothing like their ethnicities are known for, so, how can you tell who a Nigerian is, without asking?

Even me, that I am fully Nigerian, a lot of people continually ask if I'm Nigerian, some think I'm East African or from the horn of Africa.
You are hilarious grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway / Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia / Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.