Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Find Out I You Are In Abusive Marriage Or Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Find Out I You Are In Abusive Marriage Or Relationship (241 Views)

At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Father Saved Her From An Abusive Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Find Out I You Are In Abusive Marriage Or Relationship by Allsingles: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2019
Arguments is not inevitable in any Marriage or Relationship, so many times we disagrees with our partner, family members, friends and others that are close to us and this happens from time to time.
When this begins to form a consistent pattern and you feel afraid of your partner, then you should know you are in abusive Marriage Relationship.
You may think you doesn't have power over your life and that you are being controlled by your spouse.

You are experiencing abuse when your partner is attributed to the following:
Not been fair and regularly accuses you of being promiscuous.

When you are controls on how to spends your money, when to go out to visit a friend, monitors your phone calls,
decides what you wears, or tell you what to eats, even without giving a minute to understand how you feels about that.

When every of your move is been monitored either through phone calls or chatting, is normal for your spouse to know your location but it become abusive when you are required to seek for permission or when you are being mandated not to go some specific places.

Emotional abusive is not only.....
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/07/17-signs-you-are-in-abusive-marriage-or.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Become A Full Stack Developer With Our 4 Months Intensive Training / Office Job Needed In PHC / Clown Silicone Back Soul Mask Cos Head Set Halloween Horror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.