Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control (52942 Views)

Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 / Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song / John Nnanyerem Aguiyi Is Dead: General Aguiyi Ironsi's Son Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by AFONJACOW(m): 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
They pushed me aside and took him downstairs when I finally came downstairs they have gone with him, I had to walk back to the barracks, his ADC I was the one who planned his escape and nothing happened to him not even a scratch bla bla bla you claimed you don't have knowledge of what happened, how did you plan the ADC escape since u didn't went with the soldiers that took ironsi and others away. This man is high with wet
ijebu ode weed

8 Likes

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by Elvis778(m): 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
jrusky:
Thank God these truth finally coming out. All Danjuma said were nothing but the truth infact he has no reason to lie he is a billionaire and a retired Lt General.

I came from a high raking millitary background pls I have secretly read things in millitary achives that shocked me. My own people from the East has done lot of horrible things during the younger days of Nigeria as a nation.

The killings of all non igbo senior army officer then by Igbo officers was 100% correct it happened pls let's stop pretending and be crying foul it happened no lie here I read it all.

More so the North that are the still angry with Igbos are well alive but the Igbos leave them and started waxing their anger on Yoruba who are absolutely innocent in all these mess. Moreso the way Ironsi ADC who is of Igbo extraction lied to look hero or to convince the hate filled igbo to think he is a superstar not known he is coward liar same way Ojukwu that suppose to apologise to the Igbo nation took a lie lane and placed the Yoruba people on his hate campaign to cover his failure.

Pls truth is bitter but it will set you free for a life time. These secret revealed to me make me not believing in any tribal hate because I knew those who created tribal hate from Igboland are liars.

I read things I can not say publicly it's so shocking and unbelievable. These are facts compiled so many years back with confirmation and I'm sure they will insult Danjuma because naturally my people have strong allergy to truth.

They don't like me and I don't give a
f u c k but the truth is I can not be deceiving myself ir supporting lies hate people who has not done any wrong ne No I won't.
sorry to ask,
but who are you deceiving??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by T9ksy(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
Kapeter:
you are absolutely right man. This was why they(azikiwe and bello) both rejected the secession clause. They saw the new nation as a way forward from their backwardness while awolowo who knew yorubas are already far ahead fear they might use their numbers to take over what the yorubas have built over time.

You are totally on point. They both have so much to gain with the new country as at then while yorubas have little or nothing to gain from it cuz everything was already in order buh look how we living now, those that wanted it so badly then now doesn't want anymore cuz it eventually didn't favour them while those that never care now doesn't still care till date. [b]They always say, you should think before acting, if only azikiwe had think it through and not let his greediness took over his soul, [/b]we won't be where we are today.

Beni o!!! Right on point but then you gotta cut zik (and his kinsmen) some slack- 'cause it's a generational curse.

Yeah, it's absolute truism that ibos NEEDED one Nigeria much more than Nigeria needs the ibos. Now the myopic covetous HUNTER has morph into the PREY! (Wanton) greed and covetousness is a genetic anomaly.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by America001: 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
CodeTemplar:
This danjuma man is not smart at all. In his story he claimed that he arrested Ironsi, the commander within a few hours of some officers shooting some Igbo officers in Abeokuta. Who empowered him to arrest his superior? Just admit your part in the coup and stop telling shaft lies.

Your wisdom in reading between the lines is out of this world bro. So is he indirectly saying that he was the most ranking Army officer from northern extraction and that it was that singular incident that happened in Abeokuta that night that gave him the impetus to arrest in commander in chief?
Man was just acting out a script

7 Likes

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by maestroferdi: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Use your tongue to count your teeth.

...Many mad people often fail to be cognizant of their condition...

You can keep the delusions and fantasies if they make you feel fulfilled...

6 Likes

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by America001: 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
eagleu:
While we wait for Gowon and Danjuma's official account of the coup, it's sad to see persistent distortion of history and abuse of common sense in this reasoning.

Labeling it Igbo coup was a long formulated Fulani plan to use people like Danjuma, even the adjunctant officer did not take control of events all by himself, he was following a plan, long designed by unseen hands determined to foist Fulani hegemony on Nigeria.

Of course the Igbos made their own mistakes, because they were never really organized as portrayed by unseen Fulani masterminds. If they were organized, why would some Igbo officers like Ojukwu be fighting the coupists, his own people?

If you had 67% of Nigerian army officer's cader as Igbos at that time, simple statistics would tell you that you couldn't have a coup without having majority of them identified as Igbos.

Nevertheless, there were Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Tiv, Ijaw, Idoma, and Nupe officers involved in that coup, but it was easier to label it Igbo coup, especially after it failed in some parts of the country.

While history would forgive Gowon and Danjuma for retaliating against Igbo officers, God in heaven would never forgive these inept and mediocre officers for the massacre of helpless children, women, and old people simply because they were Igbos.

Whoever supported the genocide against Igbos, because of the coup allegedly planned by Igbo officers in 1966, should also support a genocide against Fulanis, because Fulani herdsmen have been actually terrorizing fellow Nigerians without any provocation today.

God bless you with more wisdom

6 Likes

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by 9gerian: 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
Wow!

I have followed some of the expose too, and do concur with your position, although it is noteworthy that some Yorubas at the time also had their fair share of errors that added to the problem.

I think you should reveal more of facts that you may have so as to quell the unnecessary transfer of aggression towards the Yorubas, and the consequent return of the favors that is growing even faster.

It has never made sense to me that the Yorubas and Igbos can’t work together politically but it has remained the fact.

jrusky:
Thank God these truth finally coming out. All Danjuma said were nothing but the truth infact he has no reason to lie he is a billionaire and a retired Lt General.

I came from a high raking millitary background pls I have secretly read things in millitary achives that shocked me. My own people from the East has done lot of horrible things during the younger days of Nigeria as a nation.

The killings of all non igbo senior army officer then by Igbo officers was 100% correct it happened pls let's stop pretending and be crying foul it happened no lie here I read it all.

More so the North that are the still angry with Igbos are well alive but the Igbos leave them and started waxing their anger on Yoruba who are absolutely innocent in all these mess. Moreso the way Ironsi ADC who is of Igbo extraction lied to look hero or to convince the hate filled igbo to think he is a superstar not known he is coward liar same way Ojukwu that suppose to apologise to the Igbo nation took a lie lane and placed the Yoruba people on his hate campaign to cover his failure.

Pls truth is bitter but it will set you free for a life time. These secret revealed to me make me not believing in any tribal hate because I knew those who created tribal hate from Igboland are liars.

I read things I can not say publicly it's so shocking and unbelievable. These are facts compiled so many years back with confirmation and I'm sure they will insult Danjuma because naturally my people have strong allergy to truth.

f u c k but the truth is I can not be deceiving myself ir supporting lies hate people who has not done any wrong ne No I won't.
Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by Sibrah: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
wirinet:

This is why I sometimes don't believe it is actually humans behind some usernames in nairaland. They sound more like bots that repeat the same thing irrespective of topic.
This is the same Danjuma that is at odds with Buhari because of Fulani herdsmen. This same Danjuma has told people to defend themselves against Fulani herdsmen. But every topic must contain RUGA, even when we are talking of events that happened more than 50 years ago.
Who gave Danjuma power to arrest Ironsi?

2 Likes

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by Pacesetter123(m): 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
jrusky:

You are talking thrash! I mean real thrash! Wot makes you think dat de T.Y's account is more accurate than that told by Ironsi's ADC? Wer u dere wen it happened? Saying dat you read a lot abt wot Igbos officers did to odas as at den marvels you,to me amount to believing every moonlight tales told by our grannies as reality.Wot if I also told you wot I read in military archives written by another eyewitness Abt nepotism, tribalism perpetrated by oda tribes officers in de military against de Igbos as at dat time.Will u believe me?
Danjuma,in dis account,is being economical with de truth.Coup is not an exercise u just wake up one morning n execute.It is a long time planning exercise.Come to think of it.U just came with de Head of state from Lagos to Ibadan,just one night,u wer drafted into a coup dat led to de gruesome murder of ur principal n his host.U r here telling me his own side of de story is true.
In military doctrines,wen dey informed u dat de r planning a coup,u ida join dem or report to ur Superior immediately if u r not willing to participate.Keeping of silence Abt it makes u liable even wen u didn't partake.Lets belif he was drafted in.Wot did he do.Led de rebels to disarmed every security in government house? Subsequently killed de supreme commander n his host? He should go n tell it to kindergarten children.
De Igbos plotted de jan.coup,no doubt.Danjuma should just openly told us he masterminded de July counter coup as a revenge.I will take him serious for dat.
In short,for ur information, there's no coup aside from Jan,66 coup dat T.Y Danjuma,Joe Garba,Dongoyaro,IBB n Abacha have not led and or played an active part. He shouldn't shift anything to any Adjutant abeg.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by otokx(m): 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
The story does not add up.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by Afamed: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
immhotep:

The confusion is strong in this thread >>>>

"Nigeria Armed Forces collude with bandits to kill Nigerians" ---T.Y. Danjuma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWWElwoBdCg

cc sarrki gaskiyamagana yarimo deomelo olawalesmarter0 juliusmalema madridguy gandollar lzaa afamed amatarasha nkemchukwudi ngeneukweunu adaibeku gwarotango
You are really struggling hard to present your propaganda
Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by Hotfreezers: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Preshob:

Apart from Christian chukwu who is a national hero and Otedola being the show man we know him to be, can you give me facts to support your other claims??

So, you didn't know that Adenuga paid for Ojukwu's treatment?

Here, Bianca was busy sleeping with her boyfriend when Ojukwu was dying. Peter Obi wanted Ojukwu to die so as to control Apga.
Adenuga flew Ojukwu out when all Igbos wanted Ojukwu dead.
http://saharareporters.com/2011/07/13/gov-peter-obi-and-bianca-abandon-ikemba-england

Here is the Obi of Onitsha praising Adenuga after they gave the Obi free food. cheesy
https://www.gloworld.com/ng/latest-news/2016-ofala-ends-with-royal-banquet-beauty-pageant/

Adenuga has been sponsoring the Ofala festival for 11 years. He has done more Igboland than all Igbos put together.

Here are all Onitsha chiefs praising Adenuga https://m.guardian.ng/art/adenugas-support-has-lifted-ofala-onitsha-chiefs/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by Sportwin(m): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
ericuzor:
Pls if you know any orphan in any public university who is at the verge of dropping out because of financial difficulties, tell such person to send his or her mail to: inspirationafrica@yahoo.com.
Do spread this message to other groups so that others may benefit

Scam

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by madjune(m): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
This murderer.

He killed Ironsi.
His blood is still on his hands and will always be through his generations to come.

5 Likes

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by Omoslim26: 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
So after killing the igbo soldiers u decided to take the killings to armless civilians up to today God is punishing Us as a country for dat senseless murder nd massacre
We need to pray to God to cleanse our land for much blood have been shed on it

5 Likes

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by jrusky(m): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
9gerian:
Wow!

I have followed some of the expose too, and do concur with your position, although it is noteworthy that some Yorubas at the time also had their fair share of errors that added to the problem.

I think you should reveal more of facts that you may have so as to quell the unnecessary transfer of aggression towards the Yorubas, and the consequent return of the favors that is growing even faster.

It has never made sense to me that the Yorubas and Igbos can’t work together politically but it has remained the fact.

Which people are talking about? Sorry bro my own people will never learn anything if even the entire secret truth is reveal it won't change anything so it's useless.

Some of them has be attacking me because naturally they just love hating. Any attempt for anyone to speak the truth you become their enemy all they just want is anywhere you are in as far you are Igbo you must support any lies or any evil igbo do and that is not how life should go.

Let's leave it the way the truth is gradually crawling out bit by bit though it will change anything but the truth will be exposing all malicious lies. Im not saying Yoruba are saint but some fact Danjuma dropped bro they are 100% correct.

Good evening and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by Soso990240(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
wirinet:
This is the summary of what lead to the counter coup, the pogrom and subsequently, the civil war.

God questions. If the coup plotters killed politicians because they were corrupt, why then did they kill senior military officers, especially those from non Igbo areas?
Because d Corrupt politicians have polluted the senior military officers. Just as d senior officers now are into embezzlement of funds for military equipments. Danjuma is not saying d whole truth. Majority of d People dat took part in d 1966 coup are young Northern Soldiers, led by Kaduna Nzeogwu( an Igbo). Nzeogwu grew up in d North, he had many Northerners as friends in d military. So it was easy to convince them of the need for d coup. I got this details from 3 different account.
Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by Soso990240(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
CodeTemplar:
This danjuma man is not smart at all. In his story he claimed that he arrested Ironsi, the commander within a few hours of some officers shooting some Igbo officers in Abeokuta. Who empowered him to arrest his superior? Just admit your part in the coup and stop telling shaft lies.
U are wise. Leave Danjuma that is deceiving himself. Why hasn't he come out to say this years back? Now I know d source of his wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by wirinet(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
Soso990240:
Because d Corrupt politicians have polluted the senior military officers. Just as d senior officers now are into embezzlement of funds for military equipments. Danjuma is not saying d whole truth. Majority of d People dat took part in d 1966 coup are young Northern Soldiers, led by Kaduna Nzeogwu( an Igbo). Nzeogwu grew up in d North, he had many Northerners as friends in d military. So it was easy to convince them of the need for d coup. I got this details from 3 different account.
And the corruption polluted only officers from other tribes, but Igbo officers were unaffected by the pollution?
Brig. Samuel Ademulegun, Brig. Zakariya Maimalari, Col. Ralph Shodeinde, Col. Kur Mohammed, Col. Abogo Largema, Lt. Col. James Pam and other officers embezzled funds for military equipments, while General Ironsi, col. Ojukwu and other senior Igbo officers were saints.
In the coup speech, there was no mention of corruption military officers, it was only politicians that was mentioned.
In all the reports and articles I had read, I had never heard the coup January 66 plotters accusing their collages of corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by FutureIG: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
He's regretting his actions today. He's a living witness to his regrets.

4 Likes

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by fabre4: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
wirinet:
This is the summary of what lead to the counter coup, the pogrom and subsequently, the civil war.

God questions. If the coup plotters killed politicians because they were corrupt, why then did they kill senior military officers, especially those from non Igbo areas?

Good they revenged. But why didn't they stop at Killing soldiers why did innocent civilians also have to die
Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by Preshob(m): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hotfreezers:

So, you didn't know that Adenuga paid for Ojukwu's treatment?

Here, Bianca was busy sleeping with her boyfriend when Ojukwu was dying. Peter Obi wanted Ojukwu to die so as to control Apga.
Adenuga flew Ojukwu out when all Igbos wanted Ojukwu dead.
http://saharareporters.com/2011/07/13/gov-peter-obi-and-bianca-abandon-ikemba-england

Here is the Obi of Onitsha praising Adenuga after they gave the Obi free food. cheesy
https://www.gloworld.com/ng/latest-news/2016-ofala-ends-with-royal-banquet-beauty-pageant/

Adenuga has been sponsoring the Ofala festival for 11 years. He has done more Igboland than all Igbos put together.

Here are all Onitsha chiefs praising Adenuga https://m.guardian.ng/art/adenugas-support-has-lifted-ofala-onitsha-chiefs/

so your adenuga doesn't get publicity for his brand (Glo) via his sponsorship of one of the biggest festival in West Africa?? he sponsord the festival for free abi??

Your bigotry won't let you see the bigger picture here

7 Likes

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by Soso990240(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
wirinet:

And the corruption polluted only officers from other tribes, but Igbo officers were unaffected by the pollution?
Brig. Samuel Ademulegun, Brig. Zakariya Maimalari, Col. Ralph Shodeinde, Col. Kur Mohammed, Col. Abogo Largema, Lt. Col. James Pam and other officers embezzlement of funds for military equipments and General Ironsi, col. Ojukwu and other senior Igbo officers were saints.
In the coup speech, there was no mention of corruption military officers, it was only politicians that was mentioned.
In all the reports and articles I had read, I had never heard the coup January 66 plotters accusing their collages of corruption.
There were few Igbos leading in d military then. Ojukwu and Ironsi were the top military officers of Igbo origin.. Even Ojukwu wasn't with them from d onset, he came back after his Course in d UK and was appointed as d military head in Kaduna. If the Danjuma and d soldiers that Arrested Ironso had Nothing to Hide, why did they Kill Fajuiyi , who had no business with them? Just to cover there tracks

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by Hotfreezers: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
Preshob:

so your adenuga doesn't get publicity for his brand (Glo) via his sponsorship of one of the biggest festival in West Africa?? he sponsord the festival for free abi??

Your bigotry won't let you see the bigger picture here

Your foolishness won't let you reason well, no wonder you've been asking stupid questions. Sensible Igbos avoided this issue but as you lack sense, you're putting your empty head inside.

Where were your worthless billionaires when Adenuga was sponsoring the Ofala festival? Don't their businesses need brand exposure?

If not that you guys hate yourselves and are evil, why couldn't you help Ojukwu and provide medical care for the ikemba? The only thing you celebrate is burial. You prefer spraying money at burials to helping the living.

A Yoruba man is saving the entire Igbo race. Are you not ashamed of yourselves?

3 Likes

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by Omoslim26: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
jrusky:

kumdaiptjadmxtqgalkthawuaexqgtajuwmdavwmdagqtjadmwtgaktptwdaktpatwbkmwupteajhptxmdbjuuphbmxtpkdbjtxtqgktmeagvwmdagttxdaumeaj

this is what you jst wrote trash meaningless devoid of insight d coup was a military Nigerian coup nd so it had no business involving armless civilians besides Nigeria is not the only country that have been involved in military coups bt because of share jealousy and hate some blood thirsty demons pounced on armless civilians
a military coup should stay in the walls of the military its their game civilians have no business wit it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by sapoyoro(m): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ventura1:
What the Igbo's ought to do now is to convince others that the 1966 coup was not to promote Igbo agenda, which everything about the coup is pointing to. They should stop throwing banters at others and admit they are guilty of what they accuse other tribes. For record sake

The Coup plotters
1. Kaduna Nzeogwu
2. Timothy Onwuatuegwu
3. Emmanuel Ifeajuna
4. Adewale Ademoyega
5. Chris Anuforo
6. Humphrey Chukwuka
7. Don Okafor

Casualties

Civilians
1. Prime Minister Abubakar Tafawa Balewa
2. Premier Ahmadu Bello
3. Premier Samuel Ladoke Akintola
4. Finance Minister Festus Okotie-Eboh
5. Ahmed Ben Musa (Senior Assistant Secretary for Security)
6. Hafsatu Bello
7. Mrs Latifat Ademulegun
8. Zarumi Sardauna
9. Ahmed Pategi (Government driver)

Military and police
1. Brig. Samuel Ademulegun
2. Brig. Zakariya Maimalari
3. Col. Ralph Shodeinde
4. Col. Kur Mohammed
5. Lt. Col. Abogo Largema
6. Lt. Col. James Pam
7. Lt. Col. Arthur Unegbe
8. Sergeant Daramola Oyegoke (assisted Nzeogwu in the attack on the Sardauna's lodge and according to the Police report was murdered by Nzeogwu)[2][3]
9. PC Yohana Garkawa
10. Lance Corporal Musa Nimzo
11. PC Akpan Anduka
12. PC Hagai Lai
13. philip lewande

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1966_Nigerian_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat
so 5 or 6 igbo officer led a coup means all igbos,millions of them who were not consulted or give their addidem should take vicarious liability for the act of those people..

but if every kidnapping is attributed to fulani,you all wilk be convulsing like mad people

the phrase "igbo coup is so wrong because it encompasses that all igbos in Nigeria agree to carry out the coup
go and get educated bros..mind u I'm a yoruba man.

8 Likes

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by stagger: 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
You are in your C-in-C's convoy to Ibadan. Later you participated in his arrest. Is that not high treason?

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by sapoyoro(m): 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hotfreezers:

No need to clarify, we read your actual, connoted and intended meanings.

Shebi we're all in this Nigeria? No problem. You'll smell pepper.
lol
is there any Nigerian not smelling pepper bros?
so smelling pepper is actually not limited to just one ethnic,its general.
weren't some people killed in borno today?
you probably don't have electricity right now and the roads around your state are terrible
are u not smelling pepper?

6 Likes

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by sapoyoro(m): 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hotfreezers:

How many Igbos were killed in the January 1966 coup?
That's what determines if it was an Igbo Coup or not.

You killed Premier of the North and West, killed the Prime Minister also from the North but warned Azikiwe to stay away.

See, let me tell you. You Igbos can keep fooling yourselves that it wasn't an Igbo Coup but foreign governments saw through your wickedness and greed. That's why they refused to support you during the war.

igbo officers coup is more correct than igbo coup.
as a yoruba I will be mad if some people are asking me to take responsiblity for an act of few people just because they are from my tribe
its not too different to what the fulanis are fighting today,labelling every crime as fulani herdsmen
there's nothing like igbo coup

2 Likes

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by MetaPhysical: 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
The title on this thread should be changed to "Igbo and the destruction of Nigerian harmony"

January 1966 was the genesis of our nosedive. If Igbo coupists had not ruined the system who will today be begging for restructuring or biafra? Nobody!

3 Likes

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by jrusky(m): 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
Omoslim26:

kumdaiptjadmxtqgalkthawuaexqgtajuwmdavwmdagqtjadmwtgaktptwdaktpatwbkmwupteajhptxmdbjuuphbmxtpkdbjtxtqgktmeagvwmdagttxdaumeaj

this is what you jst wrote trash meaningless devoid of insight d coup was a military Nigerian coup nd so it had no business involving armless civilians besides Nigeria is not the only country that have been involved in military coups bt because of share jealousy and hate some blood thirsty demons pounced on armless civilians
a military coup should stay in the walls of the military its their game civilians have no business wit it

I know it wiuld be thrash to you.

A defiant can't stop acting defiantly.

Good night.
Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by Debaiz: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Did you read this part

You were his senior?

Oh yes! But when it comes to coup-making, there’s no rank. The coup is a bandwagon of hierarchy. This was his unit. He knew the boys; I didn’t know them. But he knew me. He used me…

This below is where I expect you to spot the lie

You were his senior?

Oh yes! But when it comes to coup-making, there’s no rank. The coup is a bandwagon of hierarchy. This was his unit. He knew the boys; I didn’t know them. But he knew me. He used me…

He’s trying to deflect blame from himself. Trying to play the victim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife / All Smiles! Buhari And Osinbajo Step Out In White Outfits. Photos / Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.