Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit (35623 Views)

Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) / Iyabo Ojo Bares Cleavage In Thigh-revealing Outfit (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit by StrikeBack(m): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ritaokafor:
Expert at bleaching. Just lucky you have good skin to withstand the effect.
Time will tell

Celine Dion comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit by Wizmasta: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Demographic facts of People on Nairaland

1. Mental Sanity : Normal People 18%, Abnormal people 82%

2. Gender: Male 65%, Female 35%

3. Employment: Unemployed 70%, Gainfully employed 8%, Cyclically employed 22%

4. Region : Southern Nigeria 65%, Northern 35%

5. Zone: South West 22%, South South 18, South East 49%, North East 3%, Middle belt, North West 8%

6. Religion: Christian 30%, Muslim 25%, Atheists 45%

7. Education : Educated 35%, Educated illiterate 36%, Uneducated 29%

8. Tribe: Igbo 42%, Yoruba 40%, Hausa 5%, Others 13%

9. Revolutionary mindset: Ready for Change 23% Not ready for change 77% (Not Buhari change)

10. Social: Original Slay Queens with brain 2%, Fake slay queens without brain 28%, Original Slay Kings with brain 3%, Fake slay Kings without brain 37%, Olosho/Betnaija 20%, G. boys 5%, Fraudsters 5%

Seun see what you have reduced Nija youth to... God de watch you.....

Dispute the above and argue with your anus.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit by shogsman(m): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
Scantyhair:
omo see fresh pink pussey

I want to slide my meaty cock into her sorry mouth

Anonymity does not guard against logical reasoning, I know many people will find your post funny, but I'm 100% sure you're a pervert and rapist in real life,what you just said is just a manifestation of your depravities.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit by shogsman(m): 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
Wizmasta:

5. Zone: South West 22%, South South 18, South East 49%, North East 3%, Middle belt, North West 8%

9. Revolutionary mindset: Ready for Change 23% Not ready for change 77% (Not Buhari change)

10. Social: Original Slay Queens with brain 2%, Fake slay queens without brain 28%, Original Slay Kings with brain 3%, Fake slay Kings without brain 37%, Olosho/Betnaija 20%, G. boys 5%, Fraudsters 5%

This analysis is almost accurate,that gee boys change it to 60%.
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit by millhouse: 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
For a PERFECT DAY, wake up EARLY each MORNING to THINK and PRAY with DEEP FOCUS before the world wakes to DISTRACT you. In The Bible, Jesus ALWAYS woke up very early to pray to His Father. Being ALONE with God prepares you for whatever the day brings. Sadly, the only thing many people charge early in the morning, is their smartphones. You accept that a phone needs to connect to its power source, but you don't realise that you also need to connect to your own Power Source
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit by Angelfrost(m): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
Yeah... One of the Mods of Nairaland slaying in red... I wonder what her Moniker is... undecided

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
shogsman:

Anonymity does not guard against logical reasoning, I know many people will find your post funny, but I'm 100% sure you're a pervert and rapist in real life,what you just said is just a manifestation of your depravities.

sheyb na ur sisters I rape

ode
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit by Angelfrost(m): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
Wizmasta:

Educated 35%?... Are we talking about the same Nairaland? Or does the word have a new meaning?... I believe you mean 15%... Might even be less... undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit by shogsman(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
Scantyhair:

sheyb na ur sisters I rape

ode

You're a pervert and a disgusting human being,The government should make people like you wear an ankle monitor.
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit by seangy4konji: 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hoe of life...
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit by Curry30: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hmmm...really? Is this worth reporting??
Like seriously
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit by Bawofss(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
oya seun confess! ! how much did toke makinwa pay u? I will triple it
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit by Intellectual201: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
Carry face like alaye.
nero2face:
is this also a news

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit by Intellectual201: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Carry face like alaye
barlkeez:
Media personality, Toke Makinwa steps out in this hot red dress with turtle neck and thigh-revealing effect. She rocks a mermaid hairstyle which she poses with.

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/07/toke-makinwa-poses-in-thigh-revealing-outfit.html

See photo:

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit by meobizy(f): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
The benefit of being in an all male-environment is that man preeq go dey worry am on seeing slay queen pictures. Unfortunately I dey house and dey see women on the regular so I no get problem. Where are her bikini pictures?
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
Scantyhair:
omo see fresh pink pussey

I want to slide my meaty cock into her sorry mouth

U might meet it black. Dont be surprised.
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit by Kaymaxine(m): 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
Please asides aunty posing for camera all day long,what else does she do?
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit by Zzyzxt(m): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
barlkeez:
Media personality, Toke Makinwa steps out in this hot red dress with turtle neck and thigh-revealing effect. She rocks a mermaid hairstyle which she poses with.

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/07/toke-makinwa-poses-in-thigh-revealing-outfit.html

See photo:

Don't know about you but the woman here is not the my definition of beautiful...
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit by sweetTai(m): 1:34am On Jul 29, 2019
Has she been freed from the STD her last guy gave her or is she still itching??
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit by Ifeyinwa24: 7:47am On Jul 29, 2019
Everywhere stew
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit by sexyhalima: 8:43am On Jul 29, 2019
When will she marry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Lann: "My Hair Is Really Worth N40m, It’s Not A Publicity Stunt" / BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To / Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.