Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Popular Delta Prophet Who Allegedly Stages Fake Miracles, Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular Delta Prophet Who Allegedly Stages Fake Miracles, Arrested (712 Views)

Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos / Photo Of The Lady Killed By Ogun Prophet, Who Beheaded And Buried Her In Church / Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Delta Prophet Who Allegedly Stages Fake Miracles, Arrested by goldcoinhub: 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
A popular Delta prophet identified as Prophet Melody who allegedly stages fake miracles has been arrested by The Police in Delta State.

A man identified as Otuendon Yemi posted a video on his Facebook page of the alleged confession by the prophet and his accomplice.

In the video the accomplice said he was hired from Edo State to give fake confirmations of prophecies by the alleged culprit

Read:

Jubilation as fearless police officer and divisional police officer(DPO)Ovwian/Aladja police division csp Eyoh Aniete arrest a fake Warri base pastor prophet Melody Adjija of Light way ministry who specializes in staging fake miracles,they shall all be exposed one by one.Kudos to the Kyari of Warri,we are fully with you sir.Slap them make them hear word.

FREE THE SHEEPLES!!!

Watch Video Here:
https://lailasnews.com/delta-prophet-prophet-melody-who-allegedly-stages-fake-miracles-arrested/

lalasticlala

Re: Popular Delta Prophet Who Allegedly Stages Fake Miracles, Arrested by Kingosytex(m): 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hustle must pay. A great percentage of the miracles you watch are staged. Some pastors travel into villages to recruit those whom they use in staging the miracles.
Re: Popular Delta Prophet Who Allegedly Stages Fake Miracles, Arrested by gaby(m): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
I can't explain why I find this so hilarious, yet I just can't control my laughter by a mere look at the fraudsters face.

Thanks, DPO, the sheeple need saving and rescuing.

What a pity.
Re: Popular Delta Prophet Who Allegedly Stages Fake Miracles, Arrested by Aliencraft(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
Life is staged...
We are all actors!!

(1) (Reply)

Man Shoots Son-in-law Dead On His Birthday / Suspected Herdsmen Allegedly Hack Farmer To Death In Ogun / Police Gun Down Three Armed Robbery Suspects In Anambra, Arrest Two Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.