Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,012 members, 7,956,749 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

Photos : My Encounter With Ayobami Oyalowo An APC Loyalist Today On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos : My Encounter With Ayobami Oyalowo An APC Loyalist Today On Twitter (636 Views)

What Tinubu Told Us When He First Heard That Peter Obi Won In Lagos - Oyalowo / Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos : My Encounter With Ayobami Oyalowo An APC Loyalist Today On Twitter by nototribalist: 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
It all started from him insulting Madam Oby for saying that the banning of milk is a punishment for rejecting RUGA.

But when I saw his face, I recognized him from TV when he was agitating on the street of Abuja for recognition or appointment from federal government. Low and behold he started insulting me too and then blocked me.

All I did was to ask if he has gotten the Job? He started insulting my Father

Re: Photos : My Encounter With Ayobami Oyalowo An APC Loyalist Today On Twitter by eyeview: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
The number 2 quality you need to be accepted into APC is the ability to rain insults on anyone who seek to engage them in any discourse.
The number 1 quality is ability to lie brazenly.

If I turn to a channel and I see two men in a heated debate, the one trying to spin what we all know aswell as insulting the other person is most likely an APC man.

Don't mind the guy, he had a failed banking career and he been looking to lie and insult his way into power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos : My Encounter With Ayobami Oyalowo An APC Loyalist Today On Twitter by aolawale025: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
Some frustration among APC blow hards

1 Like

Re: Photos : My Encounter With Ayobami Oyalowo An APC Loyalist Today On Twitter by 9jahotblog: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lol see cyber bullying here .

(1) (Reply)

Which Elections Do You Think The Courts Will Likely Nullify? / Benue Makes U-turn On Fg’s National Livestock Transformation Plan / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Did Not Arrive In Japan, These Pictures Are Fake & Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.