Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Look At What This Nigerian Lady Got As Birthday Gift From Her 'boyfriend' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Look At What This Nigerian Lady Got As Birthday Gift From Her 'boyfriend' (1786 Views)

BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner / Charity Nnaji Gets Car As Birthday Gift From UK Based Fan, Shares Testimony / Photo Of Reekado Banks And A Young Lady Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What This Nigerian Lady Got As Birthday Gift From Her 'boyfriend' by skyhighweb(m): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to express her dissatisfaction over the birthday gift she received from her boyfriend.

The lady, Mary Ogechi was left unimpressed after she found a bunch of bananas and a bottle of groundnut wrapped as a present for her birthday.

more on the story here and picture here...
http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=1011

Re: Look At What This Nigerian Lady Got As Birthday Gift From Her 'boyfriend' by gaby(m): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Certainly banana and peanuts.

She go like to chop banana well well
Re: Look At What This Nigerian Lady Got As Birthday Gift From Her 'boyfriend' by NwaAmaikpe: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
shocked

Naija greedy girls and their sense of entitlement.
On the first day they say yes to your proposal, they'd ask for recharge card.

Then tell you about their mom who needs some money to sort out her business, they'd then inform you of their forth coming birthday
They want a party, a photoshoot and an orphanage outing all on you....plus an exquisite birthday gift.

They want you to labour like Job on them because of one smelly kpekus which is all they have to offer and the occasional washing of boxers?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Look At What This Nigerian Lady Got As Birthday Gift From Her 'boyfriend' by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
wetin she herself buy for her boyfriend on his birthday
Re: Look At What This Nigerian Lady Got As Birthday Gift From Her 'boyfriend' by johnkay1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
Wow... Very nice combo
Re: Look At What This Nigerian Lady Got As Birthday Gift From Her 'boyfriend' by Pidginwhisper: 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
She dey expect Venza?

Re: Look At What This Nigerian Lady Got As Birthday Gift From Her 'boyfriend' by Oche211(m): 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
The guy try. He even wrap up the gift decently self.

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Nigerian Lady Got As Birthday Gift From Her 'boyfriend' by chigoziri2403(m): 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
Probably the girl looks like a monkey
Why give someone bananas on birthday
He even added ground nuts.
Re: Look At What This Nigerian Lady Got As Birthday Gift From Her 'boyfriend' by CosmicPhoenix: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
nigerian ladies will be expecting iPhone X Max,Samsung S10 or a brand new car as gifts but will buy boxers and singlets for their boyfriends.
Re: Look At What This Nigerian Lady Got As Birthday Gift From Her 'boyfriend' by sinaj(f): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
I even thought its schnapp and foodflask grin
Re: Look At What This Nigerian Lady Got As Birthday Gift From Her 'boyfriend' by donbachi(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
She get luck sey no be me...i 4 send her agidi jollof wey get biscuit bone 4 center....ungrateful girl.
Re: Look At What This Nigerian Lady Got As Birthday Gift From Her 'boyfriend' by dollytino4real(f): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
good gift by her bf because buhari still dey in power
Re: Look At What This Nigerian Lady Got As Birthday Gift From Her 'boyfriend' by Magnoliaa(f): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
lol
Re: Look At What This Nigerian Lady Got As Birthday Gift From Her 'boyfriend' by skyhighweb(m): 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
make she self wait for d guy bd n do something
Re: Look At What This Nigerian Lady Got As Birthday Gift From Her 'boyfriend' by skyhighweb(m): 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
sinaj:
I even thought its schnapp and foodflask grin
lol he even try for that one

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Young Rich Shatta Bandu Seen On Bike / “I Have Just Little Experience In Bed But Nigerians Won’t Believe Me – Actress / Actress Etinosa Claps Back At Trolls Who Body Shamed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.