Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Bbnaija 2019: Why I Stole Esther’s 380 Bet9ja Coins – Ike Explain (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2019: Why I Stole Esther’s 380 Bet9ja Coins – Ike Explain (video) (921 Views)

Bbnaija 2019: Why I Want To Be Evicted On Sunday – Khafi / BBNaija 2019: Why I Picked Esther Over You - Seyi Tells Tacha (Video) / BBNaija 2019: Uti Nwachukwu Reveals How To Participate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: Why I Stole Esther’s 380 Bet9ja Coins – Ike Explain (video) by Calebbob: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
BBNaija 2019: Why I stole Esther’s 380 Bet9ja Coins – Ike Explain (Video)

There was confusion in the Big Brother Naija house as 380 Bet9ja coins belonging to a housemate, Esther was stolen.

One of the housemates of the ongoing Big Brother Naija 2019 reality television show tagged “Pepper Dem“, Ike specifically, said he stole his fellow housemates' Bet9ja coins because of his girlfriend, Mercy.

Esther, when asked by other housemates how she misplaced her coins, she claimed that she placed her coins in her purse which houses her mic, but was unable to recall where she dropped her purse.

When further questioned, Esther said she might have forgotten the purse in the bathroom when she went to use the toilet.
While the housemates were still looking for the missing coins, Ike and Mercy were spotted discussing in one of the rooms, with the topic of the discussion centered on the missing coins.

During the discussion, Mercy, who is Ike’s girlfriend in the house, told the “American gangster” as he is fondly called, to return the coins.

CONTINUE READING HERE: https://bbnaijagroup.com/bbnaija-2019-why-i-stole-esthers-380-bet9ja-coins-ike-explaivideo/
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:https://bbnaijagroup.com/bbnaija-2019-why-i-stole-esthers-380-bet9ja-coins-ike-explaivideo/
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Stole Esther’s 380 Bet9ja Coins – Ike Explain (video) by Oche211(m): 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
Stealing cos of a woman. Too many idiots walking on our planet.
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Stole Esther’s 380 Bet9ja Coins – Ike Explain (video) by BrutusOj(m): 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
Oche211:
Stealing cos of a woman.
Too many idiots walking on our planet.
Ike will soon be out with his yeye gangsterism..

(1) (Reply)

Fans Seen Fighting Over Rapper Yung6ix's Jacket He Threw Into The Crowd / Slimcase And Awilo Longomba Pictured Together In London. PHOTOS / MBGN: Why I Contested Despite My Accident -miss Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.