Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Make Money,don't Just Own An Andriod Phone. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Money,don't Just Own An Andriod Phone. (267 Views)

Don't Just Retire. Have Something To Retire With. / Please,don't Just Pass Me By! / Don't Just Use Whatsapp Status For Fun, You Can Use It To Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money,don't Just Own An Andriod Phone. by okocha170(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
I Have really ran into little or No LUCK trying to pave way for myself, thinking I'm in a western world. Sorry, I didn't get to shed a little light about my self, I'm a Nigerian student in one of the most prominent tertiary institutes. My daily activities had to do with spending money and but a single source of income. I didn't want to get my hands dirty, so I had to begin my quest on searching for how to make money online but I ran out of luck because everything online seems not to be for people in this part of the world. But that one day, when everything took a change because I got exposed to platforms where things that don't count were used to derive INCOME. I just felt like sharing all this and you can see proofs .... sometimes thing you over look turn out to be the things to step you up. 

www.madethrough.

(1) (Reply)

Intern Placement!! / Social Media Manager At Origin Tech Group Nigeria Limited / Customer Service Personnel / Front Desk At African Foundries Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.