Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) (3451 Views)

An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen / Police Public Relations School In Nasarawa Commissioned (Photos) / Dame Patience Jonathan Road By Wike Commissioned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by AfricaGotTalent: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
This is what was built and commissioned as an Ultramodern refuse incinerator, in Indemili South Local Government area of Anambra State.

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun

Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by GoldenJulius(m): 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
How did we arrive here? Seems Nigeria is on another planet

1 Like

Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by gaby(m): 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ehen...

Is it ultra?

Modern nko?

Does it incinerate?

If yes, then they got the name right. grin

Nigerians go dey abuse the English language anyhow.

Knuckleheaded leaders nationwide.

Disgusting..
Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by tolugar: 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
Don’t even know what to say.

Who cursed Nigeria pls forgive us

2 Likes

Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by midolian(m): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
But the indigenes of Anambra will not see this. They will only see the flaws of LG chairman in faraway Kano state..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by AfricaGotTalent: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by Mahsums: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
grin grin
Comment reserved
Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
sheisse....!!

this people no dey shame atall atall.... angry angry

1 Like

Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by juvewalex(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
tolugar:
Don’t even know what to say.

Who cursed Nigeria pls forgive us
Nigeria is not cursed but most Nigerians ...

2 Likes

Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by Cinkq: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
@Infinityk where you they?

See the people you said have better leaders than SW.
I've never seen any leader from SW trying to deceive the people he's representing with this kind of shameful project that can't better their lives.
This is pure wickedness! And it's very common with politicians from that region because their people don't challenge them,their youths are too bothered by what is going on in SW or North than the shameful happenings in their region.

5 Likes

Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by donbachi(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
My God must surely judge this chairman...he must not go unpunished.
Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by WoeBetide666: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
grin grin
Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by dlondonbadboy: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
Buhari can onboard and everybody became foolish. When the head is rotten, everybody suffers.

3 Likes

Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by AgentNnamdi: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
Are you sure the governor of his state doesn't collect all the LG allocation? Most Chairmen are suffering in the hands of H.E. Governors of most states.
Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by chuka5000(m): 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
unimaginable, unthinkable, unbelievable, un-unable
Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by festacman(m): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by Goldensword: 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
please anybody with north korea supreme leader number, i heard the guy is interested in buying off this lord luggard experiment, tell the guy we are ready to sell niger area company to him.
Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by proudevil: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nigerians........
chai!!! When a northern rep member donated shoe polishing GADGETS to his constituency, the people from the rising sun region almost set nairaland on collision with their hate rhetorics.
Now its their turn none of them is saying the east is cursed, the east is slowing other regional progress, why are we in the same country with this people, lord lugard is this and that.......hypocrisy at is PEAK.

10 Likes

Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by Elemosho478: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
But the people that live in this region would be the first to call Lagos a Shithole when their region is a Toilet

5 Likes

Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by Ikinternational: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
proudevil:
Nigerians........
chai!!! When a northern rep member donated shoe polishing GADGETS to his constituency, the people from the rising sun region almost set nairaland on collision with their hate rhetorics.
Now its their turn none of them is saying the east is cursed, the east is slowing other regional progress, why are we in the same country with this people, lord lugard is this and that.......hypocrisy at is PEAK.

I hope you feel better. Since it seems you were just waiting for any opportunity to get that off your chest.

The North is fabulous n doing wonderful. No issues there at all.

Btw, the person/people you were quoting, can you point me to who appointed them spokesperson for the whole of Southeast? I just want to see something...thanks
Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by Timmypromise(m): 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
Backwardness
One Igbo woman was praising the governor for ordinary escalator
Now this Igbo is just commissioned ultra mordern incinerator
Chai

5 Likes

Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by mu2sa2: 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
And it surely happened in the land of the rising sun.

3 Likes

Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by Elemosho478: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ikinternational:

I hope you feel better. Since it seems you were just waiting for any opportunity to get that off your chest.

The North is fabulous n doing wonderful. No issues there at all.

Btw, the person/people you were quoting, can you point me to who appointed them spokesperson for the whole of Southeast? I just want to see something...thanks

. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander

You people should use the same energy you use on condemning other region leaders to also condemn all the useless leaders in your region

5 Likes

Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by Ikinternational: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
Elemosho478:
But the people that live in this region will come online to call Buhari incompetence when all the leaders in their region are useless

The word is incompetent sir.

And of course only people of southeast persuasion have issues with Buhari's leadership qualities. Great observation sir
Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by delpee(f): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
sad
Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by emeijeh(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
How you gonna burn refuse inside this incinerator?
Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by Elemosho478: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ikinternational:

The word is incompetent sir.

And of course only people of southeast persuasion have issues with Buhari's leadership qualities. Great observation sir

You are more concern about my syntax error

Instead of you to condemn the useless leaders that are making your future bleak

Igbo catholic are moving Nigeria backward

5 Likes

Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by Ikinternational: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
Elemosho478:

. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander

You people should use the same energy you use on condemning other region leaders to also condemn all the useless leaders in your region

You're rambling sir. I asked you a specific question.
I'm a grown man. I'm not here for back n forth trolling.
Slap me I slap you nonsense. I don't have time sir. Just answer my question
Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by Ikinternational: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
Elemosho478:

You are more concern about my syntax error

Instead of you to condemn the useless leaders that are making your future bleak

Here you are again. Choosing the ignore the main point of my comment.
If I didn't know any better, one would say you're just here to spew agendas. Why? Is it giving you joy?
Re: See What An Anambra State LGA Chairman Commissioned (photos) by mikkycoins(m): 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
Holy moses!
The LG chairman should just tell us he built that stuff for mad people in that area or for local ekukes to shelter them from rainfall.
Building that junk is not just an abomination but calling it ultra modern and even commissioning it is an atrocity.
Same way they build a pit latrine and call it ultra modern toilet.

Lalasticlala come see o

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower / Customs Northern Nigeria Muslims Must Abolish / The Shape Of Things To Come – The Prophecies Of Alois Irlmaier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.