Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo) (41938 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Ella Steps Out In Braless Cleavage-Baring Outfit After Eviction From BBNaija / Biodun Okeowo Dazzles In Tight Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo) by Tiger01: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2019
Beauty and dumb.
Empty skull she is.
Re: Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo) by BizBayo: 11:54am On Jul 29, 2019
E don start be that
Re: Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 29, 2019
Maldini212:
Hell fire candidate

Harlots and adulterers enter the kingdom of heaven before you! That's what the Bible says. Already in your heart, you have condemned her! But, you don't know how God's wisdom disgraces the wise. In some few years time, it might shock you that God will use her to teach you Sunday School lessons when she's already saved.

I'm a believer, but I had a terrible past. I didn't know I would be saved to become who I am today.

While I don't like her dressing, it's not a reason to just condemn her. God hates sin, but loves the sinner!
Re: Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo) by Flashlaundry(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
We offer laundry and dry cleaning service in Lagos
Home services available ,080,81154969
Re: Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
GistAlert:
Beauty queen and evicted BBNaija housemate, Kim Oprah rocks cleavage baring outfit in her lastest photoshoot.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/kim-oprah-rocks-cleavage-baring-outfit-after-bbnaija-eviction

Your title is misleading.
Next time just say, Kim is Showing her breasts. That's all.
Re: Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo) by Bitchiamjay(m): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Young delicious browny milf!

The head of the selection process of BBnaija this year must have a flair for big hoes and empty brains like this Kim Oprah, Tacha , Mercy who got nothing in their brain than flaunt their flesh.

Spits involuntarily!
Do you watch the show? How dare you call Kimoprah empty brain? undecided
Re: Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo) by TBIZZY(m): 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
I'm tired of this cleavage of a thing, cant they try something new, this thing is becoming old fashion to me.

Re: Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo) by Felixalex(m): 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kingsuave:

Guy u no get joy Ahswear

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo) by eddieguru(m): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
Felixalex:
Hmmm

So she is pepper and BBNaija house is the pot

For her mind she don speak in parables
guy why....local man is amused grin
Re: Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
Make my preeq just rest peacefully in the middle com pour hot akamu on her lovely face

Chei!!

Re: Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo) by Felixalex(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
eddieguru:
guy why....local man is amused grin

grin grin cheesy grin i greet u local man

1 Like

Re: Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo) by eddieguru(m): 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
Felixalex:

grin grin cheesy grin i greet u local man
I greet you popular man cheesy cheesy
Re: Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo) by Felixalex(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
eddieguru:
I greet you popular man cheesy cheesy

wink wink wink
Re: Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo) by eddieguru(m): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
Felixalex:

wink wink wink
cool cool...ya man
Re: Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo) by Lenny9000(m): 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
daddyzgel01:
wow looking good

How Long does it take you to do the Cartoons Pics?
Also if I wanna do this, you will have to make IT in HD HIGH DEFINITION cos I plan to Print it out as a Huge Poster and Frame it. Which means you will have to Email it to me and not WhatsApp.

Pls get back. Thanks
Re: Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo) by dannielight(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
[sub][/sub]Dey don come
Re: Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo) by daddyzgel01(f): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Lenny9000:

How Long does it take you to do the Cartoons Pics?
Also if I wanna do this, you will have to make IT in HD HIGH DEFINITION cos I plan to Print it out as a Huge Poster and Frame it. Which means you will have to Email it to me and not WhatsApp.

Pls get back. Thanks
our whatsapp number is their sir kindly chat us up
Re: Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo) by hushshinani(m): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2019
jyajata1:
Direct UK used laptops still available at pocket friendly prices.

give us a trial today...you'll be glad you did
15k laptop de? i wan use am for booking in my bet9ja shop.
Re: Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo) by Lenny9000(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2019
daddyzgel01:

our whatsapp number is their sir kindly chat us up

Did you even bother to read my messages? Cos if you did we might have concluded this deal so please read it. I asked you question which you didn't you have not replied. I also want you to know that I don't do WhatsApp with Strangers.. Same way you are chatting on NL is same way you can send emails. A lot of you are missing out on business because you want to stick with WhatsApp. Well before WhatsApp people were doing business via email. I personally won't do it via WhatsApp until I know a person properly before I can give you my number. If you are still ready to do this. Read my first message and my questions, then send me an email let's do this. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story / 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money / Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.