Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Full Specs Of Nokia 220 4G Network No Front Camera Nokia Has Done it - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Full Specs Of Nokia 220 4G Network No Front Camera Nokia Has Done it (3429 Views)

Nokia Has Officially Launched The Nokia G11 Plus / How To Get 50MB Everyday For Free On MTN Network. No Deadline!!! / Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Specs Of Nokia 220 4G Network No Front Camera Nokia Has Done it by Messymelly1: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
At first glance, the Nokia 220 4G is an utterly unremarkable feature phone. It’s got an old-school T9 keypad, paired with a QVGA display that’s scarcely larger than a postage stamp. But peer a little closer, and you’ll spot a rudimentary app store, along with (as you’ve likely guessed from the name) a 4G radio that supports fast browsing.
No front camera,1,200 mAh battery check out the price and full specification of Nokia 220 4G
https://tellkis.com/2019/07/28/nokia-220-4g-full-specifications-and-price/

Re: Full Specs Of Nokia 220 4G Network No Front Camera Nokia Has Done it by lovchalice(f): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
Akpruka phone

2 Likes

Re: Full Specs Of Nokia 220 4G Network No Front Camera Nokia Has Done it by sulasa07(m): 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
4G with this small phone,things like happens when people don't know what to invent or do again.Nokia,this time,I'm highly disappointed

1 Like

Re: Full Specs Of Nokia 220 4G Network No Front Camera Nokia Has Done it by fredie107(m): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
Does it hotspot?
Re: Full Specs Of Nokia 220 4G Network No Front Camera Nokia Has Done it by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
A nigga once said:what wrong with nokia sef..what this one again mtweeeeee...
Re: Full Specs Of Nokia 220 4G Network No Front Camera Nokia Has Done it by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
fredie107:
Does it hotspot?
I was thinking exact same thing bro shocked shocked
Re: Full Specs Of Nokia 220 4G Network No Front Camera Nokia Has Done it by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
sulasa07:
4G with this small phone,things like happens when people don't know what to invent or do again.Nokia,this time,I'm highly disappointed

Actually u are wrong. Adding 4g to a feature phone doesn't mean Nokia don't know what to invent. In fact I have been looking for this kind of phone as a 2nd phone. Sometimes I just don't wanna go out with a distracting large smartphone but still have with me a feature phone with 4g that I can still use to access information online when the need arises. Very dope. Same thing they did with Nokia 8110 4g. If the price is right I am definitely buying this one and use as a 2nd phone. I hope it has a hotspot as that would be a defining factor.

8 Likes

Re: Full Specs Of Nokia 220 4G Network No Front Camera Nokia Has Done it by princemillla(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
greenhulk:

Actually u are wrong. Adding 4g to a feature phone doesn't mean Nokia don't know what to invent. In fact I have been looking for this kind of phone as a 2nd phone. Sometimes I just don't wanna go out with a distracting large smartphone but still have with me a feature phone with 4g that I can still use to access information online when the need arises. Very dope. Same thing they did with Nokia 8110 4g. If the price is right I am definitely buying this one and use as a 2nd phone. I hope it has a hotspot as that would be a defining factor.

The combination of 4G and 1200mah battery is somehow tricky. 4G is known to power consumption. How do they wanna cope??

1 Like

Re: Full Specs Of Nokia 220 4G Network No Front Camera Nokia Has Done it by timay(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
If the phone can hotspot, then it will be Nothing but a glorified modem. I won't mind having one Sha, if it can hotspot
Re: Full Specs Of Nokia 220 4G Network No Front Camera Nokia Has Done it by Tonyreal49(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
I'm going to get it
Once in Nigerian market
Re: Full Specs Of Nokia 220 4G Network No Front Camera Nokia Has Done it by GraGra247(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
The real problem is that the very price range Nokia will peg this phone will easily fetch you a fairly used big touchscreen 4G China Android phone. So what's the point.

1 Like

Re: Full Specs Of Nokia 220 4G Network No Front Camera Nokia Has Done it by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
princemillla:

The combination of 4G and 1200mah battery is somehow tricky. 4G is known to power consumption. How do they wanna cope??

4g is not the thing that consumes the most power on a phone. What makes a phone power hungry are

1. The os. This phone doesn't run a full fledged os like Android or windows or blackberry os. Just like the Nokia 8110 4g that runs on Kai os. This os is less power hungry and don't run heavy apps in the background. A 1,400mah battery on this phone can carry u for a day or more even with 4g.

2. The display. We are used to 5.5 inch and above IPS or amoled displays on smartphones. But this is a feature phone with 2.4 inch TFT display. Very power efficient.

3. Apps and features. With Google play services and other several apps running in the background, smartphones need bigger batteries. But on a feature phone those apps and features like advanced cameras don't run in the background. The apps here are web based and very power efficient.

10 Likes

Re: Full Specs Of Nokia 220 4G Network No Front Camera Nokia Has Done it by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
timay:
If the phone can hotspot, then it will be Nothing but a glorified modem. I won't mind having one Sha, if it can hotspot

Only that u cannot make or receive calls on a modem. And u can't use apps.

2 Likes

Re: Full Specs Of Nokia 220 4G Network No Front Camera Nokia Has Done it by timay(m): 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
greenhulk:

Only that u cannot make or receive calls on a modem. And u can't use apps.

You can make and receive calls with some modems though

3 Likes

Re: Full Specs Of Nokia 220 4G Network No Front Camera Nokia Has Done it by dkronicle(m): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
greenhulk:

I have been thinking about for like 2 years now. Thia phone go sell
Re: Full Specs Of Nokia 220 4G Network No Front Camera Nokia Has Done it by Onyenna(m): 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
A modem[or mi-fi abi nah phone-fi] that can use apps and make calls....

Interesting.....
Re: Full Specs Of Nokia 220 4G Network No Front Camera Nokia Has Done it by KENNYROSSY07(m): 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
how much is it
Re: Full Specs Of Nokia 220 4G Network No Front Camera Nokia Has Done it by eghuan1(m): 3:08am On Jul 29, 2019
greenhulk:

Somebody does not want SARS to search his big phone
Re: Full Specs Of Nokia 220 4G Network No Front Camera Nokia Has Done it by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
eghuan1:

Somebody does not want SARS to search his big phone

Do SARS still check people's phones? If I don't want SARS to check my phones I'll simply buy a phone with second space (thot protection). Eg xiaomi redmi note series, xiaomi mi 9T, etc or some of those Huawei phones. Use my right fingerprint to open my gentleman mode and left fingerprint to open my scumberg mode. It's just like having 2 phones in one. Depending on the finger I use to unlock, u won't find anything I don't want u to find in the phone, be it pictures, apps, browser history, etc. I can switch my Facebook from my real one to my troll acct with just a fingerprint. Dope.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Restore Contacts And SMS On Samsung Galaxy Phone / HOT Airtel Latest Blazing Cheat: Get 3GB For Just N900 Valid For 1 Month / Slot Nigeria Mobile Phones & Prices (with Latest Promo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.