Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,580 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

[video] Diane Showing Off Her Seeling Points When Drunk - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [video] Diane Showing Off Her Seeling Points When Drunk (577 Views)

Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" / Diane Oputa 60th Birthday: Charly Boy Celebrates His Wife, Lady D / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[video] Diane Showing Off Her Seeling Points When Drunk by Strikekid: 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
SHAYO NA BASTARD embarassed embarassed embarassed

Diane, the brown skin beauty of the house, has gotten into some trouble after she took her turn up too far at the Saturday Night Party.

While getting lost to the good vibes that DJ Kaywise brought to the table, pretty Diane got a little too drunk at the party and passed and started showing off her selling points

Nigerians who never miss an opportunity to laugh have come up with several hilarious jokes

Watch Video On:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/07/28/video-of-diane-as-she-gets-too-drunk-at-saturday-night-party/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The House, Becomes The Sixth Person (phot / I Have Slept With Over 2500 Ladies – Ghanaian Actor Oboy Siki / Côte D’ivoire Mourn The Death Of Singer DJ Arafat: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.