Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,454 members, 7,954,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) (15694 Views)

Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal / A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC / The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by Mbediogu(m): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
SLAP44:

We will get to that. When they have mentioned an infrastructural fund, allow things to move at its pace.

They're waking up.
Bit it remains out job to keep the tempo smoking. The Southeast has suffered too too much!
Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
SLAP44:

We will get to that. When they have mentioned an infrastructural fund, allow things to move at its pace.

They're waking up.

When?

Other regions are on the move while south east is lacking behind... No employment opportunities for young graduates in the zone especially in Enugu..

It's very bad.. No major industries.. Nothing
Ugwuanyi is the worst governor of Enugu
A constant praise singer of opposition

South easterners need to wake Up
Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by Juliet11111(f): 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
nwaanambra1:

why send his deputy to such an important meeting??

and why are u insulting him for stating his observation. why sound so uncouth for a lady?

IHEDIOHA MAY END UP BEING WORST THAN ROCHAS - GO KILL YOURSELF!

Is he the only one that sent his deputy? Can’t you see Obiano’s deputy? I despise people that reason with their anus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by Techsunny: 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
SLAP44:

Igbos don't really hope on political posts like others.
Biafra actualization in our mind, shithole futur been shattered.

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by Odisweet(f): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
it's good they are beginning to think of posterity

2 Likes

Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by Odisweet(f): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
Juliet11111:

Is he the only one that sent his deputy? Can’t you see Obiano’s deputy? I despise people that reason with their anus

Ah nwanyi oma, who dey vex u, calm down na

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by Juliet11111(f): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
Odisweet:

Ah nwanyi oma, who dey vex u, calm down na
Lol babe this boys too vex person here o

2 Likes

Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
My only joy is that Obiano has avoided this useless gathering right from ages.

Any disciplined mind, shouldn't near that table and Ihedioha of Imo state is now understanding why he will distance himself from such gathering also.

To your tent O isreal.
Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hotzone:
Emeka Ihedioha didn't attend
....that Mbaise man self

Mbaise is better than your area.
No right thinking governor will attend that meeting.
Ihedioha is on point
Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
SLAP44:

Ochanja amaro na ofu onye abiaro ahia grin
Go and have seat.
That he didn't come is a nice move.
His decision is in order
Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
Juliet11111:

You are very stupid. Didn’t you see his deputy there. Dumb ass like you.

Nne just leave the online miscreants.

Ihedioha is in order before he joins band wagons.

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
nwaanambra1:

why send his deputy to such an important meeting??

and why are u insulting him for stating his observation. why sound so uncouth for a lady?

IHEDIOHA MAY END UP BEING WORST THAN ROCHAS - GO KILL YOURSELF!

This Imo man in disguise.

Ihedioha is perfectly in line.

Is not compulsory to attend and if he doesn't want to send his deputy, is no crime.

He is best at his decision.
Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Juliet11111:

The attendance is nothing.

Of what value or what reason will Obiano come...

Just for paper talk.

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by Jaqenhghar: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
SLAP44:
I can now beat my chest and say we now have leaders that are forward looking and can protect our interests.

South East is moving in the right direction and there's nothing anyone can do to derail us.

Long live Igboland!
Dont beat your chest yet. Wait let them start inplementing

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by EagleNest(m): 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
Very good move Engr Umahi. Make it regular and keep on uniting the whole SE. I hope Obiano was there?

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by MetaPhysical: 12:18am On Jul 29, 2019
If i had the way I would redraft #6 item and make it legal-proof.

6 should be amended.

Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by selemempe: 12:29am On Jul 29, 2019
MetaPhysical:
If i had the way I would redraft #6 item and make it legal-proof.

6 should be amended.
are u nw from south east?
Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by MetaPhysical: 1:25am On Jul 29, 2019
selemempe:
are u nw from south east?

When i said 6 should be amended this is exactly my concern. You just echoed it.
Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by selemempe: 2:17am On Jul 29, 2019
MetaPhysical:

When i said 6 should be amended this is exactly my concern. You just echoed it.
amended to wat exactly? Yoro moslems sef undecided
Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by Madu100t(m): 5:38am On Jul 29, 2019
We are now moving on if all these are implemented and carried out asap, especially the last 3 then I ll believe that south east are good to go. Best of luck
Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by Austineva(m): 7:15am On Jul 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:
My only joy is that Obiano has avoided this useless gathering right from ages.

Any disciplined mind, shouldn't near that table and Ihedioha of Imo state is now understanding why he will distance himself from such gathering also.

To your tent O isreal.
u are a well packaged idiot. I doubt it that d rate of stupidity in u could be cured. Take dis first

2 Likes

Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2019
Austineva:
u are a well packaged idiot. I doubt it that d rate of stupidity in u could be cured. Take dis first

Thank you very much.

There deputies there means no commitment to anything they discussed...

Until the so called chairman SE governor's forum is changed, I doubt if any of these two governors will ever attend that meeting.
Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by Zuorom: 7:58am On Jul 29, 2019
All these south east governors are lame ducks, none of them get action
Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by SlimChay: 8:31am On Jul 29, 2019
Juliet11111:

You are very stupid. Didn’t you see his deputy there. Dumb ass like you.
You're from Nkwerre? shocked wow!! cheesy
Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by eodavids(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
cheesy grin Igbo kwenu
South East is now Running Regional Government thanks to PDP controlling the whole state

Security Committee and a Centre for South East Integerated Security Monitoring/Intelligence Gathering, to be centrally located in Enugu ( Armed Para millitary Militia in Enugu Biafra capital )

Agrees to key into the FG's Community Policing programme, adding that Forest Guards would be established in each state and roads cleared up to 50 meters into the bush to have a clear view of roads ahead.

All IPOb members and Pro Biafran will be armed all over Igbo land

It baffles me how someone like you, who once sat in a classroom and was schooled, will deliberately derail good thread like this.

So its true some people are enemies of progress. You made yourself a case study.

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 29, 2019
I love their move on security.
Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2019
Juliet11111:

Lol babe this boys too vex person here o

Hmmmm
Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by Juliet11111(f): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2019
Matrimonous:

Have never been as surprised here as I am today meeting my own Ada Nkwerre here. Lolzzzzzz
How are you dear. Had wanted to ask what part of Nkwerre but here's too public for that I guess.
I’m from Umueze-anoruo. You?
Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by hatu: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
selemempe:
the biafra foundation fund opened by nnamdi kanu should be used to build one major project in the east...for instance they can build a ring road to connect all 5 states...if they do that....more people will trust kanu's intentions for biafra.

And how much have you contributed to the fund? You're a foolish man
Re: South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) by Decodedp: 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
MikeBetty:
What Happens To Eastern Railway Line? I Think These Men Dont Know What They Want.
SEREDEC is already working on that. What's remaining is for them to get their state assemblies to give lagal backing to some of these noble proposals so they wont be affected by changes of regime.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Political Families In Nigeria / Samson Ogunfadebo Arraigned In Lagos For Defrauding Business Man / Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.