Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Muslim Sister Is Needed - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Sister Is Needed (511 Views)

Searching Muslim Sister / A Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony / Mcdonald's Orders Muslim Sister To Remove Headscarf Becos It's A Security Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Sister Is Needed by Makapounse(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
Salam Alaikum , I'm a Lagos based Muslim brother in need of Muslim Sister for serious relationship that will lead to Nikkah as soon as possible. I can be reach on WhatsApp or call on 08032136428
Re: Muslim Sister Is Needed by HarunaWest(m): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
Makapounse:
Salam Alaikum , I'm a Lagos based Muslim brother in need of Muslim Sister for serious relationship that will lead to Nikkah as soon as possible. I can be reach on WhatsApp or call on 08032136428
I will implore you to visit the masjid close to you of better still,join a Muslim group...Won't advice you to find a wife online..

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Sister Is Needed by Makapounse(m): 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
HarunaWest:

I will implore you to visit the masjid close to you of better still,join a Muslim group...Won't advice you to find a wife online..
OK , but I still believed we have many Single Muslim Sisters on Nairaland here.
Re: Muslim Sister Is Needed by youngsahito(m): 12:09am On Jul 29, 2019
HarunaWest:

do you have any Muslim group that u know?
Re: Muslim Sister Is Needed by Temishams: 1:41am On Aug 17, 2019
Same here
Re: Muslim Sister Is Needed by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
Makapounse:

Mosques have processes set down to assist singles .why not approach or inquire .you will how ever be requires to strictly avid by their rules .May Allah assist. U in getting a good wife

(1) (Reply)

Harvard University Quotes Qur'an As The Best Expression Of Justice / Muhammad Said Women Are Less Intelligent And That They Can't Lead A country / Drawing Positives From Tonight's Newsline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.