Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This (296 Views)

Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by femoint007(m): 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
Before You Sleep, Meditate and Pray with this...

Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee. Genesis 17:5 KJV

Pray this...

Father, Tonight- Give me A New Name that will change my situation positively in Jesus Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by Katier00(f): 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
Beautiful prayer point
Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by RonkeKosh: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hi!

I'm currently in the beginnings of launching an online Christian network for young Nigerian women.

The nature of this platform is to have a safe space for young women to learn from one another, come together and collaborate in our spiritual journey with God.
In Nigeria, young women as well as men feel constricted by religion, the Glory Network wants to show them that a relationship with God is liberating and fun.

Glory is based on creative experiences from music, art, fashion and food. Our desire is to keep the conversation flowing and going around God, the glory he has set within each and every one of us and to help discover that glory with divine assistance from God and from fellow young women.

Glory discusses honest and transparent topics, a Christian Journey is not the easiest but having someone to share it with makes it all the better.

I would greatly appreciate if you could fill out this survey so we can make the Glory experience the Best experience!

https://ariadnekoshoni.typeform.com/to/CWUsJK

Thank you so much!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Strategies To Retain First Time Guests In Your Church - Churchplus.co / "Seeing You Without Your Pant Is Exciting!!!"---reverend To Married Woman / God Formed Us, Sin Deformed Us, Education Informs Us But Only Jesus Christ Can T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.