Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Happy Birthday To The Most Handsome, Wonderful, Awesome, Courageous, Loyal...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To The Most Handsome, Wonderful, Awesome, Courageous, Loyal...... (405 Views)

Cairo Ojougboh Was A Courageous, Outspoken Personality - Ibori / Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) / Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To The Most Handsome, Wonderful, Awesome, Courageous, Loyal...... by hardextheprince(m): 12:20am On Jul 29, 2019
Happy Birthday to the MOST HANDSOME, WONDERFUL, AWESOME, COURAGEOUS, LOYAL, RELIABLE, DEPENDABLE, POLITICAL ORATOR, and GREAT GRASSROOT MOBILIZER, HON. Wale Alabi you are a leader per excellent, a leader that build leaders..

It’s really hard to believe so many years have already passed. I have glad that you have been a good brother, Roll Model and Mentor to me for so long. You are the greatest gift for me, and I pray to God such that we stay together for eternity.

Thank you for your concern over our life. You are an exemplary and visionary leader who has dedicated himself to the services of his followers. We pray the good Lord will continues to give you victory over your enemies.

They shall never succeed in their plot to lure you away from the path of life that you have chosen. And we that believe in your ideology and mentorship will continue to follow the light you have show to us and made us believe in.

You are a blessing not only to us but to the coming generations. Have a wonderful birthday!

Adebimpe Monsuru Adewale
(AMA CARE)

(1) (Reply)

Ho / Imo State Commissioners And Ministries / Sowore/kanu:if Yoruba Block 3nd Mainland Bridge For 1hr In Protest, Ipob Will ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.