Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Real Madrid Officially Calls Off Bale's Move To China - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Officially Calls Off Bale's Move To China (22226 Views)

Xenophobia : Zambia Calls Off Friendly Match Against South Africa _ CNN / How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) / Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Officially Calls Off Bale's Move To China by piippa(m): 7:07am On Jul 29, 2019
comshots:
Which talent bale get?

Any of your county's player ever bigger than the name Bale?
Re: Real Madrid Officially Calls Off Bale's Move To China by Amozever12: 7:09am On Jul 29, 2019
When u succeed over ur enemy. Zidane watching Bale @ the moment..

Re: Real Madrid Officially Calls Off Bale's Move To China by Sonfethopia: 7:10am On Jul 29, 2019
Ilefoaye:
kool
meanwhile a Smart Tv with free 3months subscription. for just #90k Hisense 32inches , #120k Samsung 32inches. Resolution: (1920*1080p) Full HD Input: USB, 2
HDMI webOS 3.5 Smart TV Color Master Engine
Satellite TV Dynamic Color Triple XD Engine
Smart Energy Saving Wide Viewing Angle WiFi
Virtual Surround Plus
delivery nationwide.
Pls Note: pay on Delivery.
Quote me for more INFO and Pictures
or whatsapp on Zero Nine Zero fiftytwo fiftythree
fiftytwo fiftythree.

Can u keep it for me till next month. I love to buy it wen i come to town

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Officially Calls Off Bale's Move To China by flexyrule(m): 7:14am On Jul 29, 2019
sathel:
Lowke Bale is already useless naaaaa
You are calling someone who is being offered £1m per week to play football, useless! Who is as useless as Gareth Bale in your entire lineage?
Re: Real Madrid Officially Calls Off Bale's Move To China by Studyinchina200(m): 7:15am On Jul 29, 2019
China get money hmmm

Better country
Re: Real Madrid Officially Calls Off Bale's Move To China by Ilefoaye(m): 7:17am On Jul 29, 2019
Sonfethopia:

Can u keep it for me till next month. I love to buy it wen i come to town
ok sir

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Officially Calls Off Bale's Move To China by LZAA: 7:21am On Jul 29, 2019
PhenomenalAustin:
Which kin evil spirit dy fiorentino head....

I'm about to be the second most paid footballer, only behind the GOAT, and yhu wan put sand for my garri...

Tahh... We go comot bib fight like mad..
Lol

But seriously, Madrid should let Bale leave... The fans ain't with him no more with constant boos, same with baldy... Its best for him to leave... Besides, his huge wages can be removed from the payroll which will benefit them as he doesn't feature always...

But Madrid are disrespectful... This is someone who has done well inthe little time he is fit... Scored one of the greatest goals in the Copa del Rey finals and champs league finals.. He deserves some respect... But if they could do such to Ronaldo, then who's Bale?..... My Hazard comes to mind... Smh..

Lol
R9,raul,CR7,figo,beckham,hierro,sanchis all got booed at RM and stepped up
Bale has to step up
Paying him 600k per week and he's putting in poor performances won't please anyone
Re: Real Madrid Officially Calls Off Bale's Move To China by highcurrent: 7:35am On Jul 29, 2019
1m in a week
Re: Real Madrid Officially Calls Off Bale's Move To China by akintunde63: 7:35am On Jul 29, 2019
nony43:
€ I million per week? Father lord my children must play ball

By FIRE BY FORCE

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Officially Calls Off Bale's Move To China by fredoooooo: 7:37am On Jul 29, 2019
Smithkafors:
Nawao,see badluck o....that's about £52million in a year and £156mill in three years.Devil is a liar...

See calculation on top of another man money grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Officially Calls Off Bale's Move To China by PhenomenalAustin: 7:50am On Jul 29, 2019
LZAA:

R9,raul,CR7,figo,beckham,hierro,sanchis all got booed at RM and stepped up
Bale has to step up
Paying him 600k per week and he's putting in poor performances won't please anyone

True tho!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Officially Calls Off Bale's Move To China by Codes151(m): 7:55am On Jul 29, 2019
After that 7-2 thrashing by a.madrid, real had a rethink! Lol
Re: Real Madrid Officially Calls Off Bale's Move To China by anambraamaka: 7:56am On Jul 29, 2019
Make una free this guy na
Re: Real Madrid Officially Calls Off Bale's Move To China by agoadiv(m): 8:36am On Jul 29, 2019
micgray100:
They should have allowed him.. So he can see the same thing Mikel obi saw that render him almost useless in advance 2019.. China Kwa....
what do u think bale is playing for again?he has won 4 champions league with madrid something that buffon and ibrahimovic still no fit carry 1 and he is 30,even if he goes to china now,wales will always call up their best player to rep them and that is bale...so my guy suppose go china
Re: Real Madrid Officially Calls Off Bale's Move To China by toprealman: 8:37am On Jul 29, 2019
Arsenal should sign this guy and forget Zaha.
Re: Real Madrid Officially Calls Off Bale's Move To China by teemotee: 8:42am On Jul 29, 2019
nice move

This app is giving out $25 welcome bonus till August 7th.
You can earn more by placing bets, posting comments, liking other people's comments, posting soccer updates, and of course referral.
Withdrawal is instantly to your bitcoin wallet
Follow this process to grab yours..
Register with a Gmail
Download the app using same Gmail account
Open the app and see your welcome bonus..
Place a bet or do any if the above listed to add more dollars to your welcome bonus.
Remember to use the freebet you will also be given
Comment with your email address or chat me on whatsapp 08186616581 to get the link
Re: Real Madrid Officially Calls Off Bale's Move To China by abbeyloyee(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2019
Jokerman:
I think Ronaldo's transfer has taught Madrid lessons...

However Bale is suffering disrespect as he himself doesn't respect his elders, I remember what he said when Ronaldo left Madrid, as if it was Ronaldo that held his glass legs from reaching his peak

Some people even say Bale is better than Zidane(Arguably the best CM of all time)

Well as a Barca fan, I wish we could buy bale to our team, maybe he'd win Barca best player of the season, since he never won any at Madrid

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Officially Calls Off Bale's Move To China by Pablonkor: 10:36am On Jul 29, 2019
So that money's just gone like that?
£1m no be Akara and Bread oo
Re: Real Madrid Officially Calls Off Bale's Move To China by Rajosh(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
micgray100:
They should have allowed him.. So he can see the same thing Mikel obi saw that render him almost useless in advance 2019.. China Kwa....
£1 million per week, brother I'll go anywhere to play.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liverpool Fans Celebrate EPL Title After Wolves Supporters Spread Fake News / Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? / Aston Villa Appoints Unai Emery As New Head Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.