Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

How To Prepare Achicha Ede - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Achicha Ede (1256 Views)

Cocoyam Porridge (achicha Ede) Recipe || Enugu Recipe / How To Prepare Achicha And Fio-fio / How To Cook Achicha And Fio-fio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Achicha Ede by sirlegend: 7:32am On Jul 29, 2019
Ingredients
3 cups achicha ede (cocoyam flakes)
600g green leafy vegetables. You can either use:
Green amaranth or
Nigerian pumpkin leaves (ugu) or
Spinach
Scent leaves (nchanwu, efirin)
½ cup red palm oil
½ cup ukpaka (ugba)
2 red onions
2 Habanero peppers (or to your taste)
Salt (to taste)

Before you prepare Achicha Ede
Rinse the achicha and soak in water overnight.
Preparation below
https://nigerianrecipes.net/how-to-prepare-achicha-ede/

Re: How To Prepare Achicha Ede by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1jUDhXLJGk
How to prepare Achicha and fio-fio
Re: How To Prepare Achicha Ede by FinidiGeorge: 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2023
Cc: Sukkot

Please help me read January 14th, 1988

I'm aware you said you ran off the original thread coz people wan kill you with readings cheesy however, this na yur padi for here. I will show up in email after you have done the reading pleaseee. I already thought you said you will deliver to me via email that you were on the road, but going through one of your comments here with others, it seems you prohibit that (you didn't tell me initially) and you want it done openly on nairaland, so I am using my other moniker. I will reach out on email later. Abeg no reject this o please, give full detail.

Thanks on anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Snail Packaging For Exports / Is This A Snake Or A Fish? [pictured] / Garri Is Selling For N3500 Per Paint In Owerri And Everyone Is Quiet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.