Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) (108959 Views)

Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko In New Photo / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) by logoscope(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
You will be amazed at the level of understanding these matured men display!!!
Yet to come across ladies who doesn't like to be pampered!!!
The man go pamper am die!!! grin grin grin grin grin
In short, I have to show a high level of understanding. Ok.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) by logoscope(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2019
afroniger:

I am getting some interesting and enlightening perspectives from the ladies.
I swear, me sef I'm taking notes.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) by logoscope(m): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2019
victorian:

We are saying it as it is
Dates with some young guys is dead on arrival.
They are as dead as fucvk! grin
Pls explain what you mean by dead on arrival, need to take down more notes.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) by Favmil101(m): 10:00am On Jul 30, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

You will be amazed at the level of understanding these matured men display!!!

Yet to come across ladies who doesn't like to be pampered!!!

The man go pamper am die!!! grin grin grin grin grin
This one de deal with sugar daddies. grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) by Centcanada: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2019
Only what I saw that you know best is to marry young and beautiful ladies that was the reason why you lost your court case with Senator barrister Nwaboshi. Go and enjoy in other room as you said.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) by CHmos(m): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2019
this relationship is an inverse variation... a repellent .
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) by ejemamaka: 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) by victorian(f): 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
fergie001:

Calm down nah, see how you are bashing us anyhow....

It's not everyone nah..

I seem to be liking your personality, though you can be abrasive sometimes but you seem aa nice person......

Dont mind me, im extremely nice .

Are u based in lagos ?
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) by victorian(f): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
JBoss25:
tongue I'm not funny but I'm kind, let's hook up grin

Are u based in lagos ?
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) by fergie001: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
victorian:

Dont mind me, im extremely nice .

Are u based in lagos ?
I am, not steady though

You?
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) by victorian(f): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
fergie001:

I am, not steady though

You?

Oh ok,

Same too.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) by Bambambiglo: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
victorian:

We are saying it as it is

Dates with some young guys is dead on arrival.

They are as dead as fucvk! grin

This albino is just angry at men. Abeg face the person wey do you strong thing and leave men alone please.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
victorian:

Are u based in lagos ?
No Abuja
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) by opebiboy: 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
Regina baby the woman of the year!
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) by victorian(f): 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
JBoss25:
No Abuja

Awww! I dont like long distance thing .

Besides i have phobia in travelling on roads these days .

Naija roads is not safe with herd men on prowl.

Nah! Cant risk my life nor yours biko.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) by domino4211(m): 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
victorian:

Awww! I dont like long distance thing .
Besides i have phobia in travelling on roads these days .
Naija roads is not safe with herd men on prowl.
Nah! Cant risk my life nor yours biko.
Hodophobia..
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) by victorian(f): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
domino4211:
Hodophobia..

Which one is hodophobia again? undecided
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) by domino4211(m): 7:53am On Jul 31, 2019
victorian:

Which one is hodophobia again? undecided
The fear of travelling... Sorry,didn't mean to disrespect you. Just felt you needed a word to help express your fear..
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) by opebiboy: 10:40am On Jul 31, 2019
woman of the year
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) by victorian(f): 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
domino4211:

The fear of travelling...
Sorry,didn't mean to disrespect you.
Just felt you needed a word to help express your fear..

Oh ok
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
AverageAnnie:

So true dear... And she looks like someone who wants such pampering everyday,more reason she got married to him.
Wouldn't you like to be pampered?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) / Kunle Afolayan Buys 1929 Mercedes Benz Classic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.