Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Can Chatbot Be Used To Increase Blog Traffic? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Chatbot Be Used To Increase Blog Traffic? (774 Views)

How To Increase Blog Traffic 2019 By Neil Patel / How To Increase Blog Traffic For Free / 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Chatbot Be Used To Increase Blog Traffic? by ProfitDomain(m): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2019
I really want to find out from Bloggers out here if chatbots can be used to increase blog traffic.

How?

Also is it compatible with blogs running on AdSense?
Re: Can Chatbot Be Used To Increase Blog Traffic? by ProfitDomain(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
Re: Can Chatbot Be Used To Increase Blog Traffic? by GrowSeoagency(m): 12:57am On Aug 02, 2019
Hi there a chatbot can be very useful whether your a blogger, or a business. Since you are interested in blogging, if you have merchandise or selling some kind of service (shoutouts, giveaways, guest posting) on your blog a chatbot can be a great way for a potential customer to ask you about your product. Plus you will never miss a client again because you can intergrate it with Facebook or Whatsapp. All my websites come with a chatbot already and I encourage my clients to use one, as it is great. If the blog is on Wordpress chatbots don't have any problems working alongside your Adsense. I have not seen one on Blogger. Hope I answered your question feel free to ask me anything web related. D
Re: Can Chatbot Be Used To Increase Blog Traffic? by tuhamworld: 7:01am On Aug 02, 2019
ProfitDomain:
I really want to find out from Bloggers out here if chatbots can be used to increase blog traffic.

How?

Also is it compatible with blogs running on AdSense?

Of course, it can be...

You can tell your subscribers to join the chatbot for latest updates from your blog. And then configure the chatbot to automatically send new post to them

(1) (Reply)

Just New C-traffic Tool / Help On Free Premium Wordpress Plugins / Giveaway: Download this SEO optimized WordPress theme for free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.