Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,724 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

"I Have No Apology To Those Who Envy Me Because Of My Prosperity" – Father Mbaka - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Have No Apology To Those Who Envy Me Because Of My Prosperity" – Father Mbaka (261 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Reacts To Tope Alabi’s Apology To Adeyinka Alaseyori / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have No Apology To Those Who Envy Me Because Of My Prosperity" – Father Mbaka by umahiprinceblog(m): 9:52am On Jul 29, 2019
"I Have No Apology To Those Who Envy Me Because Of My Prosperity" – Father Mbaka Says As He Celebrates 24th Priesthood Anniversary

In the mood to celebrate 24th anniversary of priesthood, spiritual director of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, during his appreciation to God since the church was founded, says he has no apology to those who are envious of his prosperity and the miracles God has used him to perform.

The cleric during a special mass organized to celebrate his 24th anniversary of priesthood, on Sunday, offered prayers to God for Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, admonished members and all others who support his ministry both spiritually and financially, asking God to protect.

“I am praying for Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Bishop CIC Onaga, Adoration members and anybody that contributed to the success of Adoration ministry Enugu. I pray that God will protect everybody so that enemies will not destroy them.

“I thank God who is doing all these miracles in Adoration ministry and also who made me prosperous to help the poor. Some people are saying that Fr Mbaka is using charm to perform a miracle and I accepted because the Eucharistic celebration and chaplet is my charm. If Eucharistic celebration and chaplet is a charm, then I have a big charm that protects me and members of Adoration ministry Enugu. I told them that it’s divine, Eucharistic gift. I started the work as a poor priest but today God has made me prosperous.

“Money is envy. I have no apology to those who are envying me because of my prosperity. At the time I had one shoe, one trouser, one sultan. All the people I begged for help didn’t help me. Now that I work had to make money to help the poor, they say Mbaka is doing business. Is it better to be lazy? I can’t be lazy. I have to do things to help the poor”, he said.

“This is my 24 years of active spiritual and dynamic priesthood, 24 years of good health; 24 years of miracles from God; 24 years of hard apostolic work; 24 years in the hand of God. Adoration ministry is now in America and another part of the world. Adoration has remained in the hand of God,” he said

See More: https://www.newsvib.com/2019/07/page-id-2506.html

Re: "I Have No Apology To Those Who Envy Me Because Of My Prosperity" – Father Mbaka by ojun50(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2019
Never envy any man of God if you want to make heaven, reason is because we are nt sure which of them will make heaven
Re: "I Have No Apology To Those Who Envy Me Because Of My Prosperity" – Father Mbaka by CodeTemplar: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2019
OK.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Overcoming Stress 3 / New Creature Realities: Prerequisite For Scriptural Spiritual Warfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.