Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Unai Emery Appoints New Captain After Fall Out With Koscielny - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Unai Emery Appoints New Captain After Fall Out With Koscielny (27513 Views)

Busquets Becomes Barcelona New Captain After Lionel Messi's Departure / Laurent Koscielny Dumps Arsenal For Bordeaux / Arsenal Defender Koscielny Retires From France After Criticizing France Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unai Emery Appoints New Captain After Fall Out With Koscielny by TANID(m): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
That Koseyin or Kosewe, Kosegbo should have retired since or loaned out.. Arsenal has the worst defence in Premiership
grin cheesy
Re: Unai Emery Appoints New Captain After Fall Out With Koscielny by MOVIC6: 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
Baselm:

Wenger saved Arsenal, Kroenke is the worst thing that happened to Arsenal.very soon, the Wenger players will all be out of the team and we will see if there will be an improvement or not.

This is the second post Wenger summer, let's see how it goes.

Any improvement on Wenger's management when he was a coach and please don't tell me he always finish 4, even at that he still doesn't make a big difference...
Imagine Tottenham of yesterday...
Re: Unai Emery Appoints New Captain After Fall Out With Koscielny by fredoooooo: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
generalwo:
Koscienly no try at all.... Now he is about to pay the price of being a rebel to a club that has given its all to you

That's what happened when you make an average player believe he's a club legend... That's Assnal sha .
Re: Unai Emery Appoints New Captain After Fall Out With Koscielny by caracas: 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
destiny322:
Hahahahahaha... Arsenal na useless club sha

See the list of acting captains..hehehe
Monreal and ozil with xhaka. Chai... I feel for them... Chai
It’s ur club that’s useless not my own club
Re: Unai Emery Appoints New Captain After Fall Out With Koscielny by Mrjo(m): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
Baselm:

Koscielny is the most underrated defender ever. He should have left Arsenal since, he deserves better than Arsenal. In case you want to argue, I am an Arsenal fan
how many clubs show interest for him?
Re: Unai Emery Appoints New Captain After Fall Out With Koscielny by Lush100(m): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
Baselm:

Koscielny is the most underrated defender ever. He should have left Arsenal since, he deserves better than Arsenal. In case you want to argue, I am an Arsenal fan
i have said severally even if kosceinly plays for arsenal u18 , i am very okay with him. i doff my hat for him. he served with hearts and guts.
scored crucial injury ending goals just to put arsenal into the game.
They rushed him form injury last season, played with pain. scored crucial goals, and then new season u dont want to fix the defence with a good CB to pair with so that he will finish trophyless agian or playing with error prone mustafi,
imagine signing a 18 year old CB for 27M that will not play this seaosn.
are we okay at arsenal at all.
Re: Unai Emery Appoints New Captain After Fall Out With Koscielny by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
Two useless players nominated for captainship
Re: Unai Emery Appoints New Captain After Fall Out With Koscielny by Baselm: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Lush100:
i have said severally even if kosceinly plays for arsenal u18 , i am very okay with him. i doff my hat for him. he served with hearts and guts.
scored crucial injury ending goals just to put arsenal into the game.
They rushed him form injury last season, played with pain. scored crucial goals, and then new season u dont want to fix the defence with a good CB to pair with so that he will finish trophyless agian or playing with error prone mustafi,
imagine signing a 18 year old CB for 27M that will not play this seaosn.
are we okay at arsenal at all.

Even the injury that made him miss world cup was caused by Arsenal, he had been playing with Achilles problem all season. He was 32 and our fastest CB yet, Arsenal will be playing a high defensive line. That season he got injured he was constantly being molested by younger guys because of the high line, remember Pogba against Arsenal, his error against Atletico that allowed Griezman score, all were due to the unnecessarily high defensive line, coupled with the fact he was supposed to have had surgery in the summer but was playing through pains.
Re: Unai Emery Appoints New Captain After Fall Out With Koscielny by mamajj17(f): 6:52am On Sep 18, 2019
Na who go read all this? Damm to long undecided l didn't waste so much time while sitting for my WAEC grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Mikel Obi Returns To Training Ahead Of Clash Against South Africa / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Receives Asisat Oshoala, Rasheedat Ajibade & Monday Gift / Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.