Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You (5985 Views)

How I Survived Last Semester” – University Student Hides Soup Inside Toothpaste / Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing / UNILORIN Lecturer, Dr. Rahmat Zakariya: How I Survived The Attack By My Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by okocha170(m): 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
tolliesexy:
Am interested too, tolfababe@gmail.com

http://www.madethrough./
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by alphalpha(m): 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
alphalpha003@gmail.com
Let's do this
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by okocha170(m): 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
launcher1:

I thought so at first too & made a comment I regretted.

I can assure you that it is 100% real
THANK YOU.....pls the survival package is still smoking hot, be part of the moving train. MORE SUCCESS STORIES on its way. cheers
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by okocha170(m): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
alphalpha:
alphalpha003@gmail.com
Let's do this

follow the website, there's a contact information on it and pls go through the site.

Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by okocha170(m): 2:39am On Aug 01, 2019
SirdimayG:
taiwoabbas007@gmail.com

Pls help a bro

Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by okocha170(m): 2:43am On Aug 01, 2019
yes we are smoking hot and I'm glad for everyone who got a chance to be part of the survival package , let's keep up the phone platform working. SHARE YOUR GOOD TESTIMONIES PLS, because seeing is believing.
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by Daisypea(f): 2:55am On Aug 01, 2019
Op you should open a trend of how we can teach our native language and how we can sell random nature pictures with phones to make awesome cash. that should be a bonus for our fellow youths, i dont mind knowing more about it also. thanks
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by okocha170(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
PLS to the newbies we have, dont message or contact anyone giving you their number here,all needed information is on the website,................. let's keep the section going, congratulation to those benefiting from it already. your TESTIMONEY IS NEXT.
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by okocha170(m): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
the survival package is still on .............be part of the train.
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by Rashyshelly36(f): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
D issue is dat, I love d *cost per action* package but I didn't get any link or site there, it's just an explanation on CPA dat is there, pls help as am really interested in dis survival package boss.
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by okocha170(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Rashyshelly36:
D issue is dat, I love d *cost per action* package but I didn't get any link or site there, it's just an explanation on CPA dat is there, pls help as am really interested in dis survival package boss.

you are added to the group already and classes is on right now @Rashyshelly36
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by Rashyshelly36(f): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
okocha170:

you are added to the group already and classes is on right now @Rashyshelly36

Thank you so much.
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by josh123(m): 12:06am On Aug 04, 2019
okocha170:
I Have really ran into little or No LUCK trying to pave way for myself, thinking I'm in a western world. Sorry, I didn't get to shed a little light about my self, I'm a Nigerian student in one of the most prominent tertiary institutes. My daily activities had to do with spending money and but a single source of income. I didn't want to get my hands dirty, so I had to begin my quest on searching for how to make money online but I ran out of luck because everything online seems not to be for people in this part of the world. But that one day, when everything took a change because I got exposed to platforms where things that don't count were used to derive INCOME. I just felt like sharing all this and you can see proofs .... sometimes thing you over look turn out to be the things to step you up.

www.madethrough.
bro pls can you put me through? @ joshade257@gmail.com
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by medolab90(m): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
My mail adediji.oluwatobi@gmail.com
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by djWALE(m): 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
Moriamotaiwo@gmail.com
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by Mikel2150: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Please i want to partake email:Matolagbe23@gmail.com
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by okocha170(m): 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
Mikel2150:
Please i want to partake email:Matolagbe23@gmail.com

it's still smoking hot and follow the link below, all contact information is in it .THANKS

http://www.madethrough.
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by okocha170(m): 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
josh123:
bro pls can you put me through? @ joshade257@gmail.com

follow the link, contact information is on the website. it's not too late
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by okocha170(m): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
for everyone who's stil ready for the class and for the SURVIVAL PACKAGE , follow the link below and get to us today. every little change accumulated can grow bigger. we promise to give you the best
http://www.madethrough.
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by Ajibade123(m): 12:05am On Aug 05, 2019
Are you a student?? check out these part time jobs https://explicitsuccess.com/9-to-5-job-alternatives/
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by okocha170(m): 2:46am On Aug 05, 2019
Ajibade123:
Are you a student?? check out these part time jobs
https://explicitsuccess.com/9-to-5-job-alternatives/

we appreciate your post sir, why not create a trend for it. THANKS
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by okocha170(m): 9:44am On Aug 05, 2019
For everyone that was available for the master class yesterday, classes continues today same time. cheers to the hard working people too.
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by okocha170(m): 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
Why not let your phone feed you? Real and Legit way to make massive income with your phone.Tested and Trusted

www.madethrough.
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by johnjohnson(m): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2019
The o.p just opened different accounts to scam people on the trend, if you're still in doubt check the date most of their accounts were registered, it's either 26th of July or 30th of July angry

1 Like

Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by okocha170(m): 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
johnjohnson:
The o.p just opened different accounts to scam people on the trend, if you're still in doubt check the date most of their accounts were registered, it's either 26th of July or 30th of July angry

Is it wrong for someone to create a new trend for others to benefit from it for a reason well known to you.Why are you misleading people by telling them it's a scam, and did you partake in it for you to say it's a scam? And pls stop the wrong accusation of claiming that I opened different accounts.
Thanks
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by okocha170(m): 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
pls for those who don't believe what's happening here.......i understand some people don't like this trend because they feel so proud enough to benefit from it here is the a proof to see if anyone is being scammed. pls LET'S WATCH WHAT WE SAY IF WE AREN'T SURE OF THEM. thank you.

Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by Daisypea(f): 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
okocha170:

Is it wrong for someone to create a new trend for others to benefit from it for a reason well known to you.Why are you misleading people by telling them it's a scam, and did you partake in it for you to say it's a scam? And pls stop the wrong accusation of claiming that I opened different accounts.
Thanks

Me I'm a beneficiary of this, biko people should not come and pour sand for person garri jaree. You no try something, u dey claim say nah scam. Biko make ur findings well before claim nonsense.
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by OfficialSam(m): 3:22am On Aug 07, 2019
Following

1 Like

Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by KoboJonathan(m): 7:14am On Aug 07, 2019
This is superb! I had no idea a document could change my life.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by Pat062: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2019
Triciatim227@gmail.com
Please let me know if I have a chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife /Bam-adet Nig. Ent. Ilawe Ekiti Study Centre / Abu Zaria Postgraduate School Entry Exam Past Questions / Lasu Par-time Result Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.