Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,748 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan (42818 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos / Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by LastSurvivor11: 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
KILL THE DRIVER TOO.
Reckless driver.

Product of space booking without reading
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by mixta140: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
RIP
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by shogsman(m): 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
Natoski5:
I no am not supposed to laugh, buh this is very funny grin grin....

I mean take a look at the way he died, causing trouble for driver way just the go him own jeje looking for daily bread....

suicide is not an option ,buh if you won die abeg no involve me for your matter...

Next time you want to comment give it time and think deeply. This aiint no joke son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by Natoski5(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
shogsman:

Next time you want to comment give it time and think deeply. This aiint no joke son.

Are you done talking?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by DameB(f): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
When people were killing themselves with sniper they banned sniper, now it's a trailer... Should that be banned too? Followed by knives, ropes, bridges etc
Fight depression and suicide at the root
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by Natoski5(m): 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
passyhansome:

You could have remained silent on a sensitive issue like this, and let us doubt your sanity than clearing our doubt about your inhumanity and frivolity

Are you done talking?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by shogsman(m): 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
Natoski5:

Are you done talking?
Just saying, using your brain doesn't shorten your life span, and it's not a must you talk if you aiint got something sensible to say.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by Natoski5(m): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
shogsman:

Just saying, using your brain doesn't shorten your life span, and it's not a must you talk if you aiint got something sensible to say.

Like the sensible stuff you just said now helped his family...

See my grandfather live to 157 years..why? Because he mind his business..

You are commenting, I am commenting also..so f*ck out mr right..
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
That's a very painful way to die.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by Giftexx: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
ednut1:
Why have we not revolted as a nation
Omoyele sowore, #revolutionNow
August 5th
grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by shogsman(m): 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
Natoski5:

Like the sensible stuff you just said now helped his family...

See my grandfather live to 157 years..why? Because he mind his business..

You are commenting, I am commenting also..so f*ck out mr right..

Get someone to put you through your grammatical blunders,I don't understand what you're saying.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
Depression is real. Who said it was not real in the first place? Is depression UFOs?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by Natoski5(m): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
shogsman:

Get someone to put you through your grammatical blunders,I don't understand what you're saying.

So long PUTA!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by Natoski5(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
shogsman:

I no you wont understand...but oga mind your business....
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by enemyofprogress: 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
Buhari is the causer of his death
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Paabiodun:
That man must be passing through a lot, coz is not easy to go that way.
is he the only one passing through alot? I believe some other's predicament are worse than his but still, they are still living with hope.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
People that commit or attempt suicide are just emotionally lazy and lack reasoning at the same time. While for the youth and students proper home training may also be lacking due to poor modernization that has eroded values. Also, social media pressure and poor media content inclusive etc.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by gnykelly(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
ednut1:

Even if you revolt... Who are you bringing in to effect changes... And can those changes be done in 4years
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by Chiefqueenn(f): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
qualityGod:
[s][/s] undecided

What a silly way to die cry

When sniper ,lagoon,river is there without blood spill angry
Youth rise up and stop letting old men fool you.

Ftc dedicated to pfpmoderator
Gosh you're evil. I don't know how some of you can just pick up your phones and write rubbish for clout. God forbid.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by foleskay(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
Me that have been broke since Thursday what should I do now. When theres life there's hope, but when theres no more life, then the hope is Goneee.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by Chiefqueenn(f): 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
adecz:
shocked sad

Why didn't he just hang himself,
instead of hanging his death on an
innocent driver's neck..??

Now, soup don come for police.. angry angry angry
Hanging himself would have been a better option, huh? Smh
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by gnykelly(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
kingy1:
People that commit or attempt suicide are just emotionally lazy and lack reasoning at the same time. While for the youth and students proper home training may also be lacking due to poor modernization that has eroded values. Also, social media pressure and poor media content inclusive etc.

You shouldn't judge people... Life happens to all... Some of us are strong enough to weather it others are not
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by frozen70(f): 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
Why should he allow himself to suffer even in death ❓
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by janefblog: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
This is one of the reasons why people prefer to take their relatives as helps instead of outsiders.

Operatives of the Lagos State Rapid Response Squad have arrested one, Francis Okputu, a housemaid agent for allegedly intending to use a housemaid, Joy Onoz, to steal her employers’ N450,000 and a set of jewellery.

The 37-year-old man was said to assist people to get housemaids with the motive of using them to abscond with the money, jewellery and other valuables belongings of their employers.

The Nation learnt that Francis’ mode of operation and agreement with the job seekers was to help them get housemaid jobs. They would work as house help and domestic workers. He would collect half of their salary for the first month as commission fee.

He has been doing this since 2003.

Okputu confessed to the police at the weekend.......https://janefblog.com/housemaid-agent-confesses-how-he-uses-house-maids-to-rob-their-employers/

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by popsyleo1: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
Rip
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by yaki84: 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
ednut1:
U forget we have 2 party system in naija.
Those for n those against.
As u dey revolt, another group go dey counter ur 'revoltation'.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by ejemamaka: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by Amumaigwe: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
GistNet:
Depressed man dies after throwing himself in front of a trailer, yesterday, in Ibadan, Oyo State.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/depressed-man-dies-after-throwing-himself-in-front-of-a-trailer-in-ibadan

Suicide by jumping in front of a moving trailer? Federal Government should as a matter of urgency ban trailers. We must continue to ban all conceivable suicide material until all possibilities are eliminated.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
So she escaped Buhari's Next Level which is about to begin..... Lazy soul
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by esiri4jesu(m): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
Government will soon place restrictions on trailer movement
Check here for your next investment
https://choicepropertiesblog..com/?m=1
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan by adecz: 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
Chiefqueenn:

Hanging himself would have been a better option, huh? Smh

No....

Maybe he should have tied a bomb
to his waist & entered the market...

nitwit.. sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Hospitalised After Gang Rape By 4 Secondary School Students / Lady Pours Acid On Couple In Kano While On Bed (graphic Photos) / One Killed, As Hoodlums Set Seriki Fulani’s House In Eggua, Ogun State On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.