Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Students of Delta State Polytechnic Protest Heavily Over Mass Failure - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Students of Delta State Polytechnic Protest Heavily Over Mass Failure (318 Views)

Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State / EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Students of Delta State Polytechnic Protest Heavily Over Mass Failure by torin: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
Students of Delta State polytechnic, Ozoro, protest over mass failure.

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/students-of-delta-state-polytechnic-ozoro-protest-over-mass-failure

Re: Students of Delta State Polytechnic Protest Heavily Over Mass Failure by torin: 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2019

Re: Students of Delta State Polytechnic Protest Heavily Over Mass Failure by McCoy662(m): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
me I have promised myself that I will never allow school stuffs to bother me again, never. most of the lecturers in Nigerian universities are thieves. all they want is money, the way they fail in in one school like that is alarming, and the worst part is that they don't know what we are going to face in the real world. I only take solace in the fact that I may in one way or the other be in a position to help them or their children. I must make sure they commit suicide!!!!!!!

#uselessnigerianlecturers

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested For Allegedly Stealing A Toyota High Lander Valued At N1.2millio / Man Loses His Life After Having Intercourse With Fiancée In Ebonyi / Benue State University Students Shut Down School Over Shooting Of Student Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.