Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) (97648 Views)

Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State / Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture / Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by atilla(m): 1:58am On Jul 30, 2019
marvelck:
Her name is Adaobi Nwosu... She's beautiful, stylish, a role model to many, and a highly decorated and dedicated Police superintendent

NO
Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by deltateam: 2:22am On Jul 30, 2019
lucky999:
She is beautiful
But not the most beautiful

You took the words out of my mind and since you are FTC. I guess we share it together.

FTC

1 Like

Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by chisani(m): 3:29am On Jul 30, 2019
She is beautiful no doubt. The most beautiful? Debatable. Na spotlight give her edge over others we don't know or have not seen.
Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by mozzking: 4:25am On Jul 30, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
She's beautiful... Read my signature

I decree this week a week of supernatural favor and breakthrough! God is working things out for you! He's whispering in the ears of those who have the means to bless you , those who have the influence to open doors for you, those who have the wisdom to mentor you and those who have power to promote you! In Jesus Name.
Good afternoon FAM

*Shilekunola*

amen. God bless you for this message
Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by sylve11: 6:27am On Jul 30, 2019
TimiRume:
Are you guys not tired of forcing plain looking women down our throats. Beautiful must have another meaning.

grin grin cool
Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by Unrated900(m): 6:31am On Jul 30, 2019
Igbo people and their show off life

Why coming to post her and her name here

This is how someone posted a girl from the eastern part two days ago on Nairaland

Saying she got 9Asssssssssssss in her WAEC that they should celebrate her not knowing they are 3 who got the 9 distinctions

Now another Igbo people came and post this ugly lady that she is the most beautiful in Nigerian police

Continue fighting for igbos on Nairaland

While your leader has ran away since

Say to to tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by TriggahMan(m): 7:09am On Jul 30, 2019
She is like light bulb..

She isn't as beautiful as you say.

She is just fair

1 Like

Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by Emmz10: 7:17am On Jul 30, 2019
Nwa truocha... Mtcheeeew
Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2019
marvelck:
Her name is Adaobi Nwosu... She's beautiful, stylish, a role model to many, and a highly decorated and dedicated Police superintendent

She's not even beautiful.. Igbos
Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by Myself2(m): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Won bere niyen, won nije ka reti gboran.

Ehen mo so beh, won ti de, awon to lenu bi apere
Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2019
Myself2:

Ehen mo so beh, won ti de, awon to lenu bi apere

Lol who teach you this
Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2019
marvelck:

black is beautiful!!! Fair na scam
Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by anonimi: 9:17am On Jul 30, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

I decree this week a week of supernatural favor and breakthrough! God is working things out for you! He's whispering in the ears of those who have the means to bless you , those who have the influence to open doors for you, those who have the wisdom to mentor you and those who have power to promote you! In Jesus Name.
Good afternoon FAM

*Shilekunola*

1 Like

Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by anonimi: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2019
marvelck:

How much is her salary and allowances? All join together?
You mean she is so dedicated she no dey collect bribe

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4274523_3805699img1396jpegcb9c5e0f95f8cb52cfda5bbc4d201cc6_jpegcbc2aa277423d11ab6fdf5a633b42ae1

1 Like

Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by anonimi: 9:21am On Jul 30, 2019
chigoziri2403:
I bet this one cant trigger a rifle
She should be modeling for delta soap

Or carrying handbag for her Ogas anyhow

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3160611_sokotofirstlady_jpgf4c56d6dd444933a194581b8a49ba5ee

1 Like

Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by Justiceleague1: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2019
omooba969:

I had to check my dicko again for the meaning of 'beautiful'.

And as usual,the toothpick is still limp

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by chigoziri2403(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2019
Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by xedos(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Good afternoon FAM

*Shilekunola*

I'm loving you badly...Godess my goodness am in trouble with myself.
Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by stuffs4me(m): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2019
timibare:
She's jes fair that's all.....

True talk
Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by Myself2(m): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Lol who teach you this

grin grin grin
My brother,I'm actually from Delta state but I speak three Nigerian languages fluently, then I dey manage for Ishan as a 4th language
Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by Tonytonex(m): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2019
My sister is more beautiful than her.
Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by Mogajunior(m): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2019
She is not that beautiful. her look is just average. how about this one..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2019
Myself2:

grin grin grin
My brother,I'm actually from Delta state but I speak three Nigerian languages fluently, then I dey manage for Ishan as a 4th language

Ishan? Which one is that?
Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by ejemamaka: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
she fine shaa
Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by PierreAbutu(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
marvelck:

Let her remove d make up first
Na so this Yarinya deceive me too 2 years ago angry

Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by Myself2(m): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Ishan? Which one is that?

It's one of the major tribes in Edo state.Youve heard of Ekpoma, Uromi etc etc They are the Ishan people of Edo state.Though you can also call them Esan people
Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by alezzy13: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
PierreAbutu:

Let her remove d make up first
Na so this Yarinya deceive me too 2 years ago angry

Over fakeness. Apart from excessive makeup, the photos were digitally enhanced. Highly fake .
Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by alezzy13: 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mogajunior:
She is not that beautiful. her look is just average. how about this one..

That's more like it. .

@OP, you guys should look up the following female officers to are real beauty.

1. Ngozi Braide
2. Aisha Umar Sule

1 Like

Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
Myself2:

It's one of the major tribes in Edo state.Youve heard of Ekpoma, Uromi etc etc They are the Ishan people of Edo state.Though you can also call them Esan people

Nigeria is such a big country
Re: Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) by Naijageak(m): 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
It's just the colour. Though she's beautiful but not most beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? / MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.