Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Press On - Infinity - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Press On - Infinity (2177 Views)

Best Gospel Group: Midnight Crew Or Infinity. / Olori Oko By Infinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Press On - Infinity by Pataki: 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2010
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vDxz2LSzOs?fs=1&[/flash]

Watched this video on youtube today. I would really love to have this song for a dance project I am working on currently. If there is anyone who has a link to where I can obtain/download this song, please do not hesitate to drop it here. Thanks.

I love the song, the video is super cool and it is really refreshing that these guys have maintained a consistency to their music pattern.

Keep it up infinity!
Re: Press On - Infinity by Ibime(m): 12:14am On Oct 16, 2010
Why not just download youtube downloader, pass it through windows movie maker as an audio and there you have it?
Re: Press On - Infinity by Pataki: 12:22am On Oct 16, 2010
Ibime:

Why not just download youtube downloader, pass it through windows movie maker as an audio and there you have it?
I am rather naive about all that you just typed above brov. smiley But hey, no harm in trying to figure it out. I am just not sure whether the audio output would be that fantastic. undecided

This is why I would have preferred if anyone had an audio link to the video for me to download. But I do try out what you have said and see how it goes later in the day.

Thanks a lot, cheers Ibime.
Re: Press On - Infinity by lalaboi(m): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2010
http://www.video2mp3.net/

The URL describes it all. . just copy and paste the yoube link n there and u get an mp3 output

@topic
Sad that they're no more 5. . kore and the other dude that dropped out where valuable members of the group. Nonetheless, The remaining 3 came out correct on this song. .plus the vid was superb!
Re: Press On - Infinity by Pataki: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2010
lalaboi:

http://www.video2mp3.net/

The URL describes it all. . just copy and paste the yoube link n there and u get an mp3 output

@topic
Sad that they're no more 5. . kore and the other dude that dropped out where valuable members of the group. Nonetheless, The remaining 3 came out correct on this song. .plus the vid was superb!
Wow! Thanks a lot lalaboi! Now I can download my favourite songs on youtube.

I finally have it on CD now. So happy. wink

(1) (Reply)

Opinion:- 8 Reasons Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido / FULL AUDIO: Dj Cuppy Ft Rema & Omah Lay – Jollof On The Jet (audio) / Lionel Ritchie's New Single Is Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.