Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures (92635 Views)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka Visits 195 Army Headquarters In Borno State / Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures / Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by Omotaday(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
To this old man?
Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by spencekat(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
She is beautiful!
Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by xeleb(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
follow follow
Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by Beremx(f): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
She dressed simple doesn't mean the wedding material is not expensive.

She is beautiful. Happy married life

1 Like

Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by Sonofthunder9(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
My second wify
Hope u dey reason Dis gown
Na em u go rock come September for our wedding tongue
Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by Born2Breed(f): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
So Lord chosen dresses like deeper life and mountain fire.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by movid(m): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
For your fixed games.. contact 08120058819.. whats app only.
Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by salt1: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
Lovely radiant bride!
She's genuinely in love

1 Like

Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by AntiWailer: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
TarOrfeek:

I must commend the simplicity.

But then, Lazarus's wearing signboard on a day like this NO FOLLOW

Na the gullible followers be the catch.

They will be like if Daddy GO wear on wedding day, I can wear to my office.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
She dey go Cele?
Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by donprinyo(m): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
Wish all girls r raised like dis

1 Like

Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by Bukden16(m): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
Is she a virgin?

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by LINTUNE(m): 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
Let's be frank, she is very beautiful, remember she didn't even apply make up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
Alphamarketer:
@first and 2nd pic...why do they have to wear that their church advert like say na bulletproof?

Na bulletproof against the devil's arrows.

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by Mysticluv(f): 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
The church wedding was simple according to Chosen pattern but their reception was something that men were expecting to see. In order words, it wasn't a humble wedding at all. Op upload their reception pictures let's see.
The sister fulfilled what the bible says in Mattew 22:21 "Render to Ceaser what belongs to Ceaser and to God the things that are God's" cheesy
Happy Married Life to her.

3 Likes

Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by Divay22(f): 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Abeg leave him bulletproof o grin grin cheesy
Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by Flier: 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Too much sense no go kill you kwakwakwakwa grin
Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by one1clien(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
I guess congratulations are in order. She's quite beautiful!!!!!

for july only, get ur website for 5K
Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by Greatfortune: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
she looks very simple and beautiful
Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by Aare2050(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
MrCoker:

Wack video. You’ve got to up your game if you want loyal followers

thanks for your honest review, Am currently working on getting a professional producer and a digital camera. all this requires huge amount of money.
Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
Divay22:

Abeg leave him bulletproof o grin grin cheesy
Bulletproof??gringrin You sef wicked
Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by TriggahMan(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
I sure say the V-boot na tear nylon, cha cha

Very lucky sharp guy, market no close for this man even on him daughter wedding.

The girl fine sha..
Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by RexTramadol1: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
A great ambassador of Mouka foam.
Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by Maket: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
This can sow C-cee's 10 bum short.

Sorry, let me increase it to 20.
Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by Karemarealty288(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
Did she marry as tested or non-tested.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by GenFunction: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
see as her boo boo kak clean,she con dey resemble house girl on her supposedly happy day

1 Like

Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by Divay22(f): 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Bulletproof??gringrin You sef wicked
Lol grin
Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by konkerall(m): 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
It's funny bro but that's their selling point. They're advertising their church

But then, Lazarus's wearing signboard on a day like this NO FOLLOW[/quote]
Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by magicminister: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
TarOrfeek:

His followers wear it!

I like the fact that he dresses just like his followers.
Re: Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures by MrCoker: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
Aare2050:

thanks for your honest review, Am currently working on getting a professional producer and a digital camera. all this requires huge amount of money.

You dont need all that for now. You can work smart, download the right apps, apply some simple tricks and your video would look 60% watchable.

Do you want to learn for free?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Why Are Christians Such Liars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.