Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,584 members, 7,854,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

Reason Why I Don’t Use Instagram - Burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reason Why I Don’t Use Instagram - Burna Boy (457 Views)

Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) / Jaruma: Why Promote What You Don’t Use? Chioma Ifemeludike Asks Regina Daniels / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why I Don’t Use Instagram - Burna Boy by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nigerian singer Burna Boy has revealed why he doesn't use Instagram and every other social media platforms.

The singer made the revelation while speaking in an interview on the Breakfast Club show with Charlamagne Tha God and Dj Envy.

While defending his reason for not using the platforms, Burna Boy mentioned that he decided to stay off them to avoid the negative vibes of most users as they come on the platforms with their problems and insecurities.

He said he has his own problem and would not want other people to add more fuel to his fire.

Watch Video below:
https://lailasnews.com/reason-why-i-dont-use-instagram-burna-boy-video/

lalasticlala

Re: Reason Why I Don’t Use Instagram - Burna Boy by Kingosytex(m): 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
cheesy

Simply put, Burna is trying to avoid online beggars.

Burna the African giant, i am so glad that you are now recognised. This guy had hitherto been under-rated despite the fact that his sounds are unique and dope.
Re: Reason Why I Don’t Use Instagram - Burna Boy by papiddo(m): 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
Story
Re: Reason Why I Don’t Use Instagram - Burna Boy by shortgun(m): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
That means he is a very weak person.
Re: Reason Why I Don’t Use Instagram - Burna Boy by Okuda(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
Burnaboy was not outspoken in that interview. i wasnt impresed. he couldnt even express himself properly in some cases. lookimg for words to qualify tems he needed to put out.
Re: Reason Why I Don’t Use Instagram - Burna Boy by Abfinest007(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
my friend mistakenly swollow paradol so i give him headache

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Strip Down, Shares Raunchy Photo On Instagram / Comedian AY Makun And Family Show Off Matching Outfits (photo) / Bbnaija2019: Super Eagles Players, Etebo & John Ogu Visit Housemates (see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.