Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

Germany: Boy And Mother Pushed In Front Of Train By African - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Germany: Boy And Mother Pushed In Front Of Train By African (694 Views)

Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident / Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri / His Mother Pushed Him To Do Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Germany: Boy And Mother Pushed In Front Of Train By African by CanadaOrBust: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
A mere 8-year-old boy has been brutally killed after he and his mother were pushed in front of a moving train.
An eight-year-old boy was killed after being hit by a train when a man pushed him and his mother onto the tracks, around 10am today in Germany.
Witnesses at Frankfurt’s main station saw a man dressed in dark clothing push the child and his mother, 40, in front of a high-speed InterCity Express (ICE) train, travelling from Dusseldorf the Munich.
A 40-year-old man has been arrested.
The mother was able to save herself, by rolling into the narrow gap between tracks.
She has been taken to hospital and is being questioned.
A police spokesman said there appears to be no connection between the victim and suspect.
Police told BILD:-
‘The mother was barely able to save herself.

Passersby watched the attack and ran after the fleeing man, of African descent. He was arrested in the station’.
They added he attempted an attack a third person.

Several witnesses saw a suspect dressed in dark clothes pushing the child, local media reports.
Commuters at the station ‘howled’ after seeing the child fall to his death, as police, fire brigades, 16 ambulances and a helicopter arrived at the busy station in Germany’s financial capital.
Several witnesses needed medical treatment after seeing the death, hessenschau.de reported, and a conductor, who saw the incident from a train, shouted.
The station was ‘full of children’ a witness told the publication.
The suspect was dressed in black trouser and an olive T-shirt.
Four of the busy stations tracks were closed following the attack, causing delays for dozens of commuters.
The ICE train he was hit by travel at speeds of up to 186mph (300kmph).

Lalasticlala

https://flavourway..com/2019/07/omg-8-year-old-boy-brutally-killed.html?m=1

Re: Germany: Boy And Mother Pushed In Front Of Train By African by PoliteActivist: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
Mamajj17 did u hear of this or it's just bloggers doing their thing
Re: Germany: Boy And Mother Pushed In Front Of Train By African by mamajj17(f): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
PoliteActivist:

That Mamajj17 represent my 3Boys, all born on 17th and all Name Starts with letter J grin. Thanks dear for asking wink
Re: Germany: Boy And Mother Pushed In Front Of Train By African by mamajj17(f): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
PoliteActivist:

Is unfortunate dear, i heard about dear, the guy in Question has been arrested, accordingly to German Police, he is Mentally Unstable, moreso he is a Muslim Guy, Immigrant Background.
Re: Germany: Boy And Mother Pushed In Front Of Train By African by PoliteActivist: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
mamajj17:

Is unfortunate dear, i heard about dear, the guy in Question has been arrested, accordingly to German Police, he is Mentally Unstable, moreso he is a Muslim Guy, Immigrant Background.

Mentally unstable. I suspected as much. Could also be he is just a Muslim terrorist, which, I suppose, is also a form of mental illness cheesy
Re: Germany: Boy And Mother Pushed In Front Of Train By African by PoliteActivist: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
mamajj17:

That Mamajj17 represent my 3Boys, all born on 17th and all Name Starts with letter J grin. Thanks dear for asking wink

Wow! 17 is definitely your lucky number and J your lucky letter cheesy 3 boys! Must have your hands full. Wonder which would be more taxing - 3 boys or 3 girls

1 Like

Re: Germany: Boy And Mother Pushed In Front Of Train By African by mamajj17(f): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
PoliteActivist:

Wow! 17 is definitely your lucky number and J your lucky letter cheesy 3 boys! Must have your hands full. Wonder which would be more taxing - 3 boys or 3 girls

Funny you lol, ar u also with Kids?
Re: Germany: Boy And Mother Pushed In Front Of Train By African by mamajj17(f): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
PoliteActivist:

Mentally unstable. I suspected as much. Could also be he is just a Muslim terrorist, which, I suppose, is also a form of mental illness cheesy

No Terrorism attached to it, is only being Mentally Sick!

1 Like

Re: Germany: Boy And Mother Pushed In Front Of Train By African by PoliteActivist: 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
mamajj17:

No Terrorism attached to it, is only being Mentally Sick!

Sorry. Didn't even occur to me you yourself could be Moslem. Vast majority of moslems are not terrorists

1 Like

Re: Germany: Boy And Mother Pushed In Front Of Train By African by PoliteActivist: 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
mamajj17:

Funny you lol, ar u also with Kids?

I just think it a great coincidence that all the kids were born 17. Unless u planned it that way through caesarian

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Met This Little Boy Stranded In Enugu, He Told Me A Heart Breaking Story / Serious Tension In Uganda As Chimpanzees Invade Communities, Killing Children / Sad! Why Family Members Of Oko Oloyun May Never Get Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.