Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

BBNaija: I Manipulate People To Do My Biddings - Kim Oprah Reveal - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: I Manipulate People To Do My Biddings - Kim Oprah Reveal (397 Views)

BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) / BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos) / Meet The 21 2019 BBNaija Housemates: Simply Tacha, Kim Oprah, Sir Dee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: I Manipulate People To Do My Biddings - Kim Oprah Reveal by EmmyBlogs(f): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
I manipulate people to do my biddings - Evicted Bbnaija housemate Kim Oprah reveals .

Evicted bbnaija housemate Kim Oprah revealed in an interview with Lindaikeji TV that she manipulated people to do her biddings.

Watch the video:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/07/kim-oprah.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala

Re: BBNaija: I Manipulate People To Do My Biddings - Kim Oprah Reveal by donbachi(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
Abeg manipulate buhari to leave office..i beg u in name of God and everything u hold dear and cherish most...dis killings and suffer don 2 much...thank u in advance.
Re: BBNaija: I Manipulate People To Do My Biddings - Kim Oprah Reveal by meobizy(f): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
She does not manipulate people, she manipulates lust-filled men. Unfortunately that category covered the ten male housemates she lived with. It was good the other females nominated her for eviction. If not for that she for still dey my TV dey annoy my very existence.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija Ike Confesses His Love For Mercy So Emotional���... / Things Fall Apart: The Movie / Watch Black Clover Episode 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.